Noona Neomu Creative?

Hyung... Not my future kids! [ o n e s h o t ]

 

 

Jinki roughly pulled his arm from Key and began to walk away. “Yah!” Key screamed at his retreating back. “ Don’t you dare turn away from me.” He said grabbing Jinki’s wrist, forcing him to face him once more.

“Key. I’m too tired for this.” Jinki complained, his anger barely restrained.

“Too tired for this?” Key asked as he forced a kiss on the older boy.

___________

Onew and Key stared at the computer screen in shock. “Yah, why are you always me?” Onew asked as Key choked on a snort of laughter.

“Hyung…” Key replied scandalized. They both laughed at the creativity of their fans minds. “I love our fans but sometimes they are so scary. How do they come up with this stuff?” Key asked as Onew laughed as he continued to read the fan fiction filled with the R rated delight of Key forcing him to submit.

Suddenly Key looked to Onew seriously. “Shall we try it?” He said with a slight smile. Onew replied with a small laugh and his infamous smile.

“Key… saranghae… hajiman… If you don’t get away from me you’re manhood is going to seriously regret it. You can try but I’d think about it if I were you. Your future kids are on the line.” He finished, his smile falling from his face in a blink of an eye.

Key burst out laughing. “Hyung! Not my future kids!”