Chapter 1

My Love Till Jannah. (Based on Islam x Malay)

When Suga pronounced 'Akad Nikah' that was a long time awaited by his soon to be wife. Eventually was granted Dania Arissa's wish.

"Aku terima nikahnya Nur Dania Arissa binti Ajis sebanyak $200, tunai." Suga's voice a bit shaking but he managed to let it out well.. He smiled after that, he exchanged glance with his wife who was sitting with his mother-in-law calmly. Dania's smiled was plastered on her face, her tears flowing down on her temples.

Now they prayed, indicating the marriged went smooth. Suga stood up, approaching his wife. He felt that was a dream, only a dream. But no, his eyes staring straight to his wife. He slowly knelt down.. He opened the small box, the shining of ring was exposed. Suga took Dania's right hand, he slipped the ring on Dania's finger. Both of them couldn't stand the happiness feelings against their chest, they burst into tears, the smiles couldn't stop appear on both lips. Suga lifted his wife chin, he kissed Dania's forehead, with full of love. Dania was gladly took her husband's hand, and she kissed.

Suga whispered to her ear, "I love you sayang, I love you so much." Words from Suga, touched her feelings, sending a shiver down to her spine.. She looked up to see her husband, she smiled again instead for answering. then they stood up, Dania linked her arm with Suga.. They were officially married..

----

"Yongie~ tak sangka pulak kita dah kawin, macam dalam mimpi." Dania said as she sat the edge of the bed. Suga was getting closer to his wife, staring his wife with love. His heartbeat skipped fast than the usual. He gripped Dania's waist, somehow making Dania's startled by his sudden contact.

"Sayang ni, kenapa masih panggil Yongie? Panggil lah abang, kan manis." Suga's index finger rubbed his wife left cheek in gently way, without noticing his wife was in flushed. All of sudden, he got a hit on his chest by a small hand. "Aik? Apa main main hempas ne? sakit laa~." Suga groaned.

"Lepastu Yongie yang mengada ngada, kenapa? Bila masa pulak panggil sayang kat Dania? Selalunya panggil 'Dania' atau pun 'Arissa'. Memang Yongie dah terkena demam teruk." From Suga's point of view, it was kind of joke what his wife just said seconds ago, Suga laughed. "Kenapa Yongie ketawa? Hish, Yongie ni, orang serious pun di ketawakan. menyampah betul."

Suga stopped from his laughing, seeing his wife pouting and crossing her hand above her chest. "Laa, merajuk pulak isteri abang ni. Jangan lah masuk ke hati. Yelah, abang salah.. Jangan lah marah, okay sayang?" Suga begged.

Gradually Dania's heart soften. Dania placed her head onto her husband's chest, letting her husband gripped more tightly on her waist. "Yongie~ Dania sayang Yongie sangat sangat. Alhamdulillah, majlis perkahwinan kita berjalan dengan lancar. Nasib baik Yongie tak terkedu apabila melafazkan akad nikah tu tadi. Takut jugak dibuatnya.." Dania lifted her head to see his husband reaction.

"Alhamdulillah, puas abang practised dimalam sampai pagi tau. Azan subuh berkumandang pun, hampir hampir je abang tak sedar. " Suga stopped for awhile. "Eik, jangan panggil Yongie. Panggil abang, a-b-a-n-g, abang. Kitakan dah sah kawin. Tukar lah nama panggilan kita. Faham isteri ku sayang. Kata sayang kat abang, panggil abang." He spelled the word 'Abang' and he pinched Dania's nose. *Geram betul aku kat isteri aku ni.*

"Dahlah, Dania nak mandi kejap." Dania headed to the bathroom. She locked it, afraid her husband would come in. *Manalah tahu dia tu nak curi curi masuk, lelaki ni tak boleh pecaya seratus peratus.*

Suga shook his head, seeing his wife's behaviour. He walked to the balconi, taking a fresh air. It was 8.45 at night, the cold breezing hit his skin softly.

After a few minutes, unlocked door was heard.. Dania's hair was wet and fall down. Her hair was long until reached above her waist. When Suga came in, he frozed. Dania was wrapped with a towel above her chest until her knees. Dania approached her husband, and realised she was kinda exposed.. her cheeks were red. She could sense the stiffness atmosphere between them.

"Apa? Tak pernah tengok perempuan ke?" She raised a bit her voice, and then she nibbled her lower lips. Plus, Dania didn't wear tudung. It was the first time Suga saw Dania's beautiful hair. Suddenly, two arms caught her waist. She could feel the closeness her body against her husband's. Realizing, Suga stared at her deeply. *Tak boleh jadi ni mamat ne, habis lah aku. Tak teringat pulak aku bawa baju kat jamban tu.*

"Sayang nampak cantik malam ni. Inilah pertama kali abang melihat sayang tak bertudung. Ini lah jugak pertama kali abang melihat kecantikkan sayang yang belum abang lihat. Cantik sungguh isteri kesayangan abang ni." Suga gave a peck on Dania's forehead, then slowly kissed to the tip of Dania's nose, her eyes, her cheeks, her neck and getting lower. Dania frozed, couldn't say anything. The lust in her was growing bigger same goes to Suga.

Suga lifted Dania and put her down on the bed. His wife voiced out, "Abang~" That made Suga surprised, hearing his wife calling him 'Abang.' "Abang belum mandi, kotor!" Dania spat out.

"Shhh, please don't talk when it comes to this state. Abang masih bersih lah, wangi lagi. Dahlah, malam ni kita enjoy. Tak baik membantah kemahuan suami, dosa besar sayang~" Suga smirked. However Dania had to accept her husband wanted at her.

That night was full of love and wonderful for them, newlywed

 

----

Author's note :-

I didn't know what I was writing. Awkward ._. okay well first, my malay isn't that good. Hahaha xD except BruneiMalay. lol! So don't hate me T^T

Chapter one is up! :D yeay! btw happy fasting to those muslims here. ^^ and should I put rated M in this chap? ._.