L of love.

You.

Dear Leo,

 

You probably think i am so dumb because i am writing this, Now and here but in fact, I have a reason for this. I have always wanted to do you a public confession for so long but i couldn't do it in front of our friends because they'll find it gay and . Okay i'm just kidding i just wanted the people of the world to know that i love you. So strangers whom are reading this, I love a crazy guy called Leonardo Longaitto. ( Did i write your last name right? Please don't kill me!)

And i want to remind you of the night i promised you that i will never walk away from your life unless you kick me out, And guess what? It's been 7 months and i am still keeping that promise. And i will never ever break it, Because simply you changed everything, You changed my life that i became addicted to you already and staying  away from you hurts. Like you are some kind of a drug, Once i started taking it and now i can't stop, And i don't care that i can't stop because i don't want to.

I know i've been acting really dumb lately and  saying stuff that hurts you and so but it's only because i'm scared of losing you, Leo. I would rather die than leaving you, You know that? You make my life better, You make everything better. And i know It's hard for both of us to handle this but i am trying, I want you to try with me to make it work. We can make it work because i believe in us.

Oh are you tearing up now? I know i am too sweet but come on don't cry you know it hurts me!

So back to the topic, In a time like now, We are apart and i can't even hold you close, Because we BOTH are freaking stubborn, But i will always wait for you, Even if you were gone for years, You have my heart now and i don't want it back, Keep it safe with you.

I don't have any words left to speak, But some useless words, And it's a pity words can't tell how much i love you and you mean to me, So i will just remind you of our story, PeterPan. When i told you "PeterPan taught Wendy how to dream and she taught him how to love" And you said "That's totally us." You are right that's us, You taught me how to love but you forgot to teach me how to stop loving you, So i don't care how many hours and days you''ll be gone as long as you'll come back to me in the end, And hug me then ask me to tell you more stories of PeterPan and Wendy.

I love you, Leo and i will never let go of you, Nor us. Please stay with me, You are my escape, The freedom i feel in my heart in this sick world. Don't leave me.

I love you, Te amo.

"Eu não ficar bêbado pelo vinho Eu fico bêbado por seus olhos"


Sorry for spamming your notifications with this cheesy letter for my boyfriend but i need to show the world how much i love him so.

- Lucas.