Chapter 18: Family Vacation?

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Hyung! A mission card!!" Wooyoung announced as he rushed to the living room where Nichkhun, Junho and Liam are playing. Liam was permitted to be discharged to the hospital, provided that he will undergo treatments.
"Uncle Woo, so noisy" Liam whined.
"Sorry. I was just excited, Li" Wooyoung said as he gave it to Nichkhun.
"Hyung, read it!" Junho said, clearly excited.
"Ride a train with your wife to the secluded countryside where no one lives and do the things that you can't usually do together" the three read together.
"Omo, what's this?" Junho and Wooyoung said. They continued reading but kept reacting making Nichkhun a bit nervous yet happy. Liam just stared at them, oblivoius to what is happening.

Liam fell asleep while watching the three, Nichkhun brought him to his room before rejoining Junho and Wooyoung in the living room.

"So...what food? Alcohol?" Nichkhun asked. This will be the first time that they will have a vacation together, of course he is nervous.
"Stuff like wine" Wooyoung answered him. Nichkhun mentally took note before proceeding to asking them again.
"Games?" he asked.
"I think Rock-Paper-Scissors would be okay" Wooyoung answered.
"How about "Hit The Chesnut"?" Junho suggested.
"The mood would just be great" the two said, Nichkhun just laughed at them. 
"Grow bruises, grow emotion for each other" Junho added.
"Ahh! You're so lucky!" Wooyoung told Nichkhun with a hint of jealousy.
"Wooyoung-ah, someday we'll..."
"You two can be a couple together" Nichkhun told them, nearly getting beat up by the two.
"Ai...hyung" the two said.
"But you like it" Nichkhun told them.
"What?" the two said.

"Liam" Nichkhun called his son.
"Ne?" Liam asked.
"Do you want to go with Daddy?" Nichkhun asked him. He can't leave Liam alone, he promised. Also, things might get awkward because of the kiss.
"With you?" Liam asked.
"Yeah, don't you want to go to a vacation with Mommy and Daddy?" Nichkhun asked.
"Mommy's gonna be there?" Liam asked gleefully.
"Yeah. Mommy's gonna be there. So, do you want to go with us?" Nichkhun asked.
"You're taking me because you and Mommy are awkward, aren't I right?" Liam said, eyeing his father. Why do the kid have to be right.
"You're going to help Daddy, right?" Nichkhun said.
"Hmmm...I don't know" Liam said while smiling teasingly. 
"Yah, don't be like that" Nichkhun warned.
"I want to see Mommy though" Liam said. 
"I'm sure she will be thrilled to see you" Nichkhun said and ruffled his son's hair.
"Daddy, not my hair!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter