Falling In Love Again

Falling In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lee Sungjong is a gay!!” A boy suddenly shouted in front of the class, gaining every student’s attention and he pointed the said Sungjong who was sitting on the front seat.

“He just admitted he’s in love with Myungsoo!!” Another one joined him and the said Myungsoo stared him in a confused way.

“Hey, stop it guys! That’s not funny!” Sungjong’s friend stood up from his seat, trying to stop them and threw them a death glare.

“Are you serious!? An ugly nerd like him is actually a gay and in love with our Myungsoo!?” This time an arrogant looking girl’s turn to spoke up. She looked at Sungjong who keep his head hung low and she laughed with her friends. “Dream on, Sungjong-ssi!”

The poor boy felt like to cry when his fellow classmates kept laughing at him and mocking him. And his heart felt like to stop when the boys earlier asked something to his crush, Kim Myungsoo too.

“So, our dearest prince Kim Myungsoo, the most famous and handsome student in this school, what do you think?”

“You don’t like a nerd like him, right?” The boy smirked. “Or perhaps... You’re also in love with him too?”

The students’ laugh was getting louder and louder. Myungsoo didn’t like it when everyone laughed him and he finally lost he patient.

“Shut up all of you!!!” Myungsoo stood up and slammed his desk. “There’s no way I’ll fall for him! Me? In love with this stupid, thick glasses nerd and ugly disgusting gay like him!? Don’t make me laugh!!” Myungsoo raised his voice so everyone in the calss could hear him, especially for Sungjong.

All of them went silent when they realized Myungsoo was totally angry, and they shocked when Sungjong suddenly rushed out of the class.

Myungsoo slumped down to his seat on the corner back in his classroom. He sighed loudly and he looking so desperate that it made his friend next to him get curious.

“What’s wrong with you? Your face looks like you just stepped on a dog’s poop~” The friend asked with a silly grin on his face.

“Nothing Sungyeol and no I didn’t step on it. Just had a weird dream this morning.” Myungsoo said without looking at Sungyeol’s face and he just stared to the window. He kept silent when the choding friend asked him about the dream.

Myungsoo really didn’t want to talk about the dream. The dream about his past when he’s still a middle-high school student few years ago, the past that he had it forgotten already. He wondered why he dreamt of it again. He usually never dreamt about his past like that. Was it a sign that something will happen to him?

“Hey guys! Have you heard that there will be a new student in our class?” Woohyun who sat in front of Myungsoo, said with a curious tone.

Sungyeol nodded. “There’s rumor about him already. They said that he’s so beautiful that girls can’t even beat his beauty.”

“If I’m not wrong, his name is Lee–“

Woohyun stopped talking when the teacher entered the class. And as expected, the teacher announced there’s a new student in the class. When the said student entered the class, all boys were whistling and cheering while the girls examining him from tip-to-toe.

The new student was a boy, but just like the rumor, he was so pretty, TOO pretty, much prettier than a girl. He has a big round eyes and a cute kissable lips. A smooth straight brown hair. A slim and lean body, and a smooth bright skin that could make all girls jealous of him. Hell he really like the most beautiful person in this world.

When Myungsoo set his eyes on him, his small eyes went really wide in shock and his mouth was hanging wide-opened. Even the the new student didn’t wear a nerd glasses, his hair is neat, and his hands were not hugging a thick dictionary near his chest anymore, Myungsoo still could recognize him. “No way...”

So that’s why he had a dream like that again this morning...

“Nice to meet you all! My name is Lee Sungjong!!!”

The Sungjong boy scanned around the room to see the face of his soon-to-be-friends one by one and when his eyes stopped at Myungsoo, he was a little bit surprised and took a deep breath to calm his thumping heart. ‘So he’s in this class too?’

In few days, Sungjong has already made friends with every person in the class –and even with the girls that jealous of him– thanks to his cheerful personality and his bright sweet smile.

While for Myungsoo, his eyes were always set on Sungjong. He was truly amazed by the complete changes on him. It was really the total opposite of him when he’s still in middle-high student few years ago.

But there’s something that bothered Myungsoo. It seemed like...Sungjong hates him?

In the library, Sungjong was having a trouble getting a book from the higher shelf. He tip-toed and reached out his hand as long as he could but he still couldn’t make it. He then jumped and jumped persistently until he lost his balance and almost fell to the floor if not for Myungsoo quick enough to caught him.

“Thanks–“ Sungjong looked to his saver and he surprised to see who it was. “Myungsoo hyung...”

“Be careful, Sungjong-ah. Why don’t you just ask for someone’s help rather than jumping like that?” Myungsoo chuckled a bit and he then took the book Sungjong wanted from its shelf. “This one, right?”

“...Yes, thanks for the help hyung.” Sungjong took the book and he was about to walk away when Myungsoo grabbed his hand tight. “What is it?”

“Err...” Myungsoo didn’t know what to say as he too didn’t realize his hand was already grabbing Sungjong’s hand. “I–“

“Hyung, if you don’t have anything to say, let go of my hand since I need to study...” Sungjong said softly but Myungsoo could guess he was irritated. Really, why Sungjong was like being so cold to him?

“Err... T-to be honest, there’s something I don’t understand. I was wondering...if you can...teach me?” Myungsoo said, rubbing his head nervously.

Sungjong just stared at him before he finally agreed and Myungsoo just cheered in happiness inside his heart. They then took a seat and they studied together. Myungsoo was actually smart enough that he understood all lessons and he actually didn’t need to study more, but it was just excuse for him so he could spend time with Sungjong though.

“So that’s how you do it, you got it hyung?”

“Yes. Thanks Sungjong-ah, you’re good in explaining it. I don’t know that you’re so smart.”

And that was the first time Myungsoo see Sungjong smiled in sincere in front of him. “Thanks for the compliment, hyung. I’m not that smart you know, it’s because you’re also can understand the lessons that fast.”

“Oh anyway, Sungjong, are you free this afternoon?” Myungsoo asked in anticipation. “How about we–“

“No, I’m sorry hyung.” Sungjong quickly interrupted Myungsoo. “I already made some plan with my friends this afternoon.”

“I see...” Myungsoo sighed and he tried to hide his big disappointment. “Next time, maybe?”

Sungjong didn’t answer but he only let out a small smile. “I should get going now. See you again, Myungsoo hyung.” Sungjong gathered his things and put it inside his bags, then he quickly walked away.

Myungsoo just looked at Sungjong’s retreating back. Was it just his feeling or did Sungjong really so cold and distancing himself away from him?

One day, Myungsoo was sleepy and he wasn’t in mood on attending the class anymore, so when the class is over and it’s lunchbreak time already, he made his way to the school’s backyard, since usually no one comes to the place that often so he planning to take a good sleep there above the green grasses with the cool breeze as his lullaby.

But what he didn’t expect was to see Sungjong was there already, and he’s not alone. There was another person with him. If he’s not wrong, that is Hoya, the captain of the Basketball Team and he’s quite famous in the school too. Well he knew that they have became closer too recently. He hid behind the tree near them and tried to eavesdropping them.

“So, what is it Hoya hyung?” Sungjong asked in curiosity, as he confused why Hoya took him to this place.

“Um... You see...” Hoya bit his lip nervously and he sighed deeply. “I kind of...like you, since the first time I saw you. So, do you maybe...interested on hanging out with me?”

“Eh...” Sungjong blushed at Hoya’s confession. He didn’t think he would get a confession from a person he just met for a month. But if he looked at Hoya carefully, he has a handsome face and well-built body, and he is a nice person too, totally matched with Sungjong’s type. But... “Hyung, I–“

“Hold on a sec, Hoya! What are you trying to do to my boyfriend?”

Sungjong blinked for few times and when turned his head, he could see Myungsoo approached them in a hurried step. Sungjong shrieked in surprise when Myungsoo suddenly slipped his arm around his tiny waist and pulled his body closer to him. “Myungsoo hyung! What are you doing!?”

“Your boyfriend?” Hoya raised one of his thick eyebrow and stared at Myungsoo who was half glaring at him. “I thought you never interested on man, Myungsoo?”

“Just shut up and stay away from him. He’s mine.” Myungsoo hissed dangerously and Hoya just stared at Myungsoo and Sungjong back and forth. He tsk-ed and then walked away, leaving them alone.

“Myungsoo hyung, let go off me!” When Myungsoo did, Sungjong quickly took few steps away from him and gave him a furious glare. “What do you think you are doing!?”

Myungsoo gulped when the pretty boy yelled furiously at him. Actually he just didn’t know what he is doing too. All he knew was after he heard Hoya’s confession, jealousy filled his mind and heart, he didn’t want Sungjong to be anyone’s but him only. And then when he felt like Sungjong was about to accept Hoya’s confession, he already yelled out of sudden and came out from his hiding. “Sungjong, I just wanted to help you.”

“Help me what? You’re confusing me... And seriously hyung, your boyfriend? Since when I’m yours hyung?” Sungjong crossed his hands on his chest, still glaring.

“I’m sorry... It’s just that I don’t want you to be anyone else’s.” Myungsoo mumbled quietly but still loud enough for Sungjong to hear it.

“What?”

“I think I like you, Sungjong...”

Sungjong gasped and he covered his mouth with his hands. He clenched his fist tight and he was trembling a bit. “What are you talking about...?”

“I fall in love with you the first moment I saw you Lee Sungjong. I fall for your cuteness, your personality, your sweet voice, they way you smile, the way you talk and everything. I just can’t get you off my mind Lee Sungjong.”

Sungjong still couldn’t believe it when Myungsoo confessed to him like that. Thousands of thought wandering around Sungjong’s mind. He hung his head low and just kept silent, making Myungsoo felt anxious what Sungjong would say to him.

“I can’t believe you...” Sungjong finally spoke after few minutes passed.

“Heh?”

Sungjong raised his head and then Myungsoo could see his angered face and his teary eyes, like he wanted to cry. And Myungsoo really didn’t like the sight of it.

“Didn’t you say something about you won’t fall in love...with a stupid, thick glasses nerd and ugly disgusting gay like me before on few years ago?” Sungjong scoffed. “What’s gotten into you? Changed your mind now?”

Then something hit Myungsoo’s realization as he remembered about his dream again.

“There’s no way I’ll fall for him! Me? In love with this stupid, thick glasses nerd and ugly disgusting gay like him!? Don’t make me laugh!!”

Yeah, he did said something like that before. Myungsoo mentally slapped himself. What a stupid person he was... He had said something unforgivable that made Sungjong really hurt and yet he now confessed to Sungjong like he had done nothing wrong that could hurt him before.

“Thanks to you Kim Myungsoo and those idiotic boys who started it first, everyone in the school bullied me because of that! I have to move to another school because I can’t take it anymore. I needed some time to calm myself from the fear of getting bullied again. I tried hard to change my appearance so none of those things would happen to me again. I fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter