Chapter 5

My Complicated Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

After patching back with Kris you went back to the house where you and kris live in.As the sunlight shine onto your face,you slowly open your eyes trying to adjust to the surrounding.

You turn your body to your left and greeted with an empty bed.You stood up and walk to the bathroom to wash your face before heading down to the kitchen assuming that kris is there.

When you step into the kitchen the sight of kris making breakfast for you make you smile and make your heart skip a beat.You went behind and slowly wrapped your arms around his waist leaning your head against his broad back.

Your POV

"Good Morning" I greeted kris.

"Good Morning" Kris greeted back while putting the ready pancake onto two plates before turning to me with a smile.

I walk to the dining table and take a seat beside kris and start to dig in my breakfast.

"Jagi EXO ask if you want to go out together but if you don't want it okay." He ask.

"Sure why not." I smile at him.

After done eating our breakfast i went to wash the dishes while Kris went to take a shower.Once i am done with the dishes i headed up the stairs to our bedroom.

While waitting for Kris to finish his shower,I sat on our bed using my phone but one thing come into my mind regarding about EXO being as a gang and the consequences of it,

Just thinking of it made me frown at the thought but Kris broke my thought when he is out from the bathroom. I take my clothes and went in.

I decided to just put a little makeup and wore a simple white sleeveless crop top and black shorts grabbing my tote bag and head out with Kris.

We get on the car and headed out to EXO hangout which is about 15 minutes away from our house.Within 15 minutes,we have finally reach the place and alighted.

I rang the doorbell waiting for someone to open the door."Annyeong Jieun ah" Xiumin oppa greeted while opening the door widely enough for me to step into their house while Kris following behind.

"Jieun and Kris is here!!!" Xiumin oppa shouted as some of them started coimng out from their room and kitchen.I went to Suho oppa and give him a tight hug before pecking on his cheek.

"Let take a seat at the couch."Suho oppa guided me at their huge black couch.

"Jieun ah oppa is sorry. I promise that we will try not to get hurt as much as possible now that the other gangs already know that you are my sister, i want you to be even more careful than before arrasso?" Suho oppa said.

"Oppa you make me so worried. Dont make promises because i know that you wont keep up with what you promised at the end of the day you and the other oppas including Kris will still get hurt because of fights." I said feeling worried for them.

Oppa pull me into his embrace my back reassuring me that he will be fine dont have to worry for him. As much as i dont wish the oppas to become a gang but what has done had already been done.

"Hyung lets go shopping it so bored here." Tao oppa complain to my brother.

"Alright lets go." Oppa agree as we make our way out of their hangout area.

When it comes to shopping, Tao and Sehun oppa would drag me away from Kris who would pout at me and glare at the two maknaes. The three of us walk infront of the rest going into different branded stores ranging from clothes to shoes.

We shop in Burberry for about 20 minutes before coming out of the store with five paper bags one is mine and the rest are Tao and Sehun oppa's.

Just as we were about to someone shouted my name super loudly from infront catching my attention and also the oppas reaction. I looked up to see my bestfriend SungJong with the rest of the INFINITE oppas also doing some shopping too.

I smile at SungJong and the other oppas with him. We walk to where they are standing face to face with one another and the atmosphere become tense after all they are rivals.

"SungJong ah you and the oppas are here to shop as well?" I ask smiling at my bestie.

"Yeah can we join you shopping too?" SungJong asks with his cute puppy eyes which i cant resist.

"Sure." I agree walking together with him.

We continue shopping in the rest of the store, SungJong even volunteer to buy me clothes which i politely refuse but its useless since he already paid for the clothes that i had tried on just now.

"Well well who do we have here" A group of 7 boys walks towards us from the opposite direction.

Staring at them in confusion dont know who they are looking at Xiumin oppa who is standing behind me, instead of getting an answer from him SungJong just bring me to the back of the group intending to hide me from the strange boys.

"SungJong ah can you tell me honestly who are the guys infront?" I ask hoping to receive a honest answer from him.

He look at L who is staring deeply at me which kind of scares me "you dont need to know anything about them it has nothing to do with you." L say before stepping infront of the group glaring at the guys.

"Jieun ah L hyung is right you dont have to know anything about them because they are not good people." SungJong answer which is very frustrating.

The fact that everyone is trying to keep me out of their business frustrates me why cant i know at least. I walk towards Kris oppa and ask who are they.

His reply is same as the two which make me angry why cant he just say he is my boyfriend am i not trustworthy enough for him to say. Since no ones tell me i will just go figure it out myself.

"May i know who are you guys?" I asks the guys who has a smirk on his face.

Before that guy answer my question i was blocked by Suho oppa who is telling them not to create any scene right now before turning to face me and said "Jieun ah you go with Sehun to the cafe below and wait for us. Oppa will settle it now okay?" 

"Then tell me who are they?" I retord back.

He keep quiet seems like he not gonna answer pushing him aside ask that guy again. "Awww you must be Suho's sister just like your brother you definitely have the look. Oh by the way my name is Hanbin but people call me B.I for you is exception you can call my birthname." 

"Oh right we goes by the name called IKON." The guy with an eyesmile add on.

From the looks afew of the guys look friendly to me though why the oppas dont want me to know who they are. Smiling at them before handing out my hands to them "Well then lets be friends im sure the oppas would be like glad to be your friends too."

The guy named Hanbin shake my hand giving me a smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter