Chapter 1

My Complicated Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring!Ring!

The alarm clock rings as the birds are chirping away shows that its time to wake up.I open my see slowly using my arm to block the brightness i turn my body to left happy to see my giant boyfriend who is still sleeping soundly.

I remove his arm from my waist and went to the toliet to do my morning routine and took a shower changing into my casual clothes for school later.

After i finsh showering i step out of the bathroom suprise to see my boyfriend is standing infront of me waiting for my morning kiss.I gave him a peck on his lips before saying good morning to him which he did too.

I went down to prepare breakfast for the both of us while he is getting prepare for school.I made our favourite pancake with maple saurce on it and fry two egg one each for the us and lastly i pour two glass of milk before placing the cup,plates and utensils on the table.

When i finshing placing,suddenly there an arm wrap around my waist which cause me to smile.I turn around and smile at my handsome boyfriend.

"Oppa let eat before we are late for school." I said.

"Ara."Kris say and give me a peck on my cheek.

After finshing our breakfast we grab our bag and walk out of the door then walk to school which is 10 minute walk from here.We walk to school while holding our hands.

Along the walk to school,Kris always like to tease me which causes attention and envy look from the passer-by around here.As we reached infront of the school gate,there will always be student crowding there waiting for us and EXO.

"JIEUN!!!!!" the beagle approach me and kris.

"Oh Annyeong Buddies."I greeted them and we have a group hug leaving Kris alone glaring at the three.

"YAH YAH stop hugging my girlfriend."Kris scolded them while breaking free the hug.

"Come on let going in." I said while dragging the jealous Kris.

We walked into the school and went to find the rest of EXO in their hangout place.We open the door Kris and the beagle line went to take a seat on the couch while i went to find my brother.

"Oppa what are you doing?" I ask my brother as i saw sitting on the table thinking of something.

"Oh Jieun you're here.Ani i'm not thinking of anything." he said and i don't believe.

"Come on oppa let go out."I said he just nod his head.

We walk out of the room and went to where EXO is.I sat next Kris who was looking at his phone and have chat with EXO.After chatting for sometime,the bell rang and we went to our classroom.

Kris sent me to my classroom before heading to his,i give him kiss before going into my class waiting for the teacher to come.

"Jieun you are so lucky to have a handsome,y and loving boyfriend like Kris.I am so envy of you."my seatmate Hyuna said.

"Thanks.You too your boyfriend Hyunseung also very handsome and sweet to you too."I reply back which cause her to blush.

"Jieun ah when are you and Kris getting married?"Hara asked.

"What are saying.We are still young."I shyly answered as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter