Chapter 3

My Complicated Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

As the sun shine through your window into your room that disturbed you from your peaceful sleep,you slowly open your eyes and smile at the sight of your boyfriend sleeping in front of you.

You slowly get off from his grip on your waist and went to wash up and change into your uniform before preparing a simple breakfast for the both of your then went back to the room and wake Kris up.

Although waking him up is a tough task to do but you use ways to wake him up.After having breakfast both of you walk out of your apartment then went into Kris black car before heading off to school.

Your POV

Upon reaching the school compund as usual my brother and his gang has already waiting for us at the school gate.Once Kris finish parking his car we step out of the car and walk together hand in hand where my brother and his gang is.

"Hey good morning everyone!" I greeted everyone of them bubbly.

"Good morning!/Good morning my buddy!"Everyone greeted normally except my fooling buddies.

I walk to Suho oppa who arm are open for me to go give him a morning hug and popo,i hug him tightly as he whisper into my ears"i missed and love you so much.".I whisper the same thing back before breaking off the hug and walk to where my beagle line is.

As we continue chatting up on life,suddenly there three black lamborghini and a white Honda motorbikes stop infront of the school compound which attract many attention from the student especially the females.

As INFINITE oppas get off their cars and bikes,they coolly walk through the crowd that is surrounding them walking toward where we are at.SungJong and i make eye contact with each other then i gave him a small smile knowing what will happen later between both group.

As INFINITE oppas coming nearer i quickly think of an idea to prevent both group from encounting one another but just couldnt think of it.Before i even open my mouth to say something,they are already glaring at each other,SungJong and i look at each other feeling helpless.

The glaring contest go on no word come out from anybody mouth,out of a sudden claps were being heard behind as a guy and his gang walk through the crowd which shocked both gangs.

Kris oppa quickly hid me behind his back which made me curious what was that all about.

Author POV

"Woah that a interesting scene to see two rivals group glaring at each other your really deserve a big round of clap."JB,leader of GOT7 say in scarsm.

"What you want GOT7? Since when you are allowed to step in our school and it is none of your business." Suho snapped at GOT7.

"Yeah it is between us so just keep your mouth shut."Sunggyu glared at them.

"Oh man just chill and FYI we have already transferred into your school so we are allowed to step in here.And I heard tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter