Chapter Two

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho never believes his eyes. Seeing the cute sleeping girl few seat next to him in his favorite café. Well, well, Krystal Jung is really really something. He smiles, he still can’t believe his own heart for falling in love to this cute sleepy head. She definitely never cares about where or when to sleep.

He never has courage to confess and ask her out for date, him, the school top student and athlete is just a chicken when it comes to Krystal Jung.

Nobody knows about his feeling to her, he keeps it secret and if somebody eager to know about that they will need some heavy equipment to dig inside his heart.

All he can do  is just watch her from a far.

Paaakkk….

“AAARRRGGGHHhhH…. What the ???” Minho rub his head and  turn his head to see four grinning boys.

“Aiisshhh…. Can you just say hello?”

“Sorry Minho, Key said smacking your head is the fastest way to wake you up from your daydreaming” Onew grins ear to ear.

“So hyung, mind to tell us why you drooling if you had your food in front of you?”

“I’m not drooling Taemin”

The four boys take the seats around Minho’s table.

“And Key, thank you very much for the smack, if my brain injured because of it you have to pay for the brain surgery”

“For your information Minho, you do need brain surgery, but not because of me, you need to fix your brain for drooling over the sleeping beauty over there.” Key reply him while point out Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter