Chapter One

Love is GAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I, like him...

 

Her eyes looking at a group of male student playing soccer at school’s field. But her attention just for that one boy whom she likes, Lee Gi Kwang; soccer player and popular student.

 

But..he likes someone else...

 

Gi Kwang running happily towards his girlfriend, Hyosung as soon as they won the match. Thanks for him who manage to score four goals. They are huggings in front of many audiences. She looking away. Don’t want to see their lovey dovey scene.

 

But, I don’t care.. I will always support him.. Why?

 

“Taeyeon-ah!”,

The girl named ‘Taeyeon’ startled and turned her head to look at the boy who calling out her name, it’s Gi Kwang.

“Gi Kwang-sunbae..”, she replied. Lee Gi Kwang trailing closer to her as he hiding something behind his back.

“What are you doing here? Zoning out? Are you thinking about someone?”, Gi Kwang teased. Taeyeon chuckles as she shook her head.

“There is nothing close to that.. So, congratulation!”, Taeyeon said with her happy face. Gi Kwang take a seat beside Taeyeon. And of course, all eyes on them.

“You don’t look that happy..” Gi Kwang commented. Taeyeon’s expression change to gloomy. Gi Kwang chuckles and patting Taeyeon’s head, lightly.

 

Because, he is too nice to me...

 

Taeyeon’s heart pounding hard. Shy. “But it’s okay. I know, that you’re happy for me..”, Gi Kwang said with smile on his lips.

“I have something for you..”, Gi Kwang said.

“What is it?”, Taeyeon asked, impatient. Gi Kwang smile and handed out a small box for Taeyeon.

“For you..”, Gi Kwang said.

 

He is someone who full with surprises...

 

“Sunbae.. I’m the one who should give you a gift..”, Taeyeon replied, but somehow feel touched.

“Nu-uh.. There is no need for that.. Remember our birthday is coming. I want to celebrates with you..”, Gi Kwang said. Taeyeon’s heart fluttering by the sudden confession.

 

That can make my heart thumping hard..

 

“With me?”,

“Yep! Don’t worry about anything. I’m the one who prepare everything. But, you must come. Okay?”, Gi Kwang said.

Taeyeon already speechless. She don’t know what to do. “Sunbae.. Why are you so nice to me?”, Taeyeon asked out of the blue.

Gi Kwang chuckles. “Don’t ask me ‘why’, because I don’t know. Look, even I just know you for a months since you become our junior but you giving me such a happiness. I’m happy knowing you, Taeyeon-ah..”, Gi Kwang said.

 

There is phrase said that : We don’t need a reason for loving someone.. It’s just happen to be like that...

 

Taeyeon staring at Gi Kwang hazel eyes. “And you should drop formalities now.. It’s has been a month.. And you still talking in formal way with me. That’s unfair~”,

Taeyeon chuckles; thinking that Gi Kwang look so cute when sulking. Gi Kwang smiling at pinched Taeyeon’s cheek, playfully. “Got to go. See you around..”, Gi Kwang bid a goodbye.

“Okay, sunbae..”, Taeyeon replied. Gi Kwang’s eyes wide opened when heard Taeyeon still calling him sunbae. “Oh, oppa.. Gi Kwang oppa..”, Taeyeon correcting her own words.

“Good girl..”, Gi Kwang said as he patting Taeyeon’s head and leaving her alone. Taeyeon smile as she staring at Gi Kwang’s back.

 

“Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Look at her, smiling like a fool..”, Hyosung took a short glances at her friend, Gyuri.

“Who?”, Hyosung asked.

“Your boyfriend’s secret admirer..”, Gyuri said in mocking tone. Hyosung look at Taeyeon who sat alone not far from them.

“Let her be..”, Hyosung said.

“Do you know that she is like Gi Kwang?”, Gyuri asked.

“I know. But Gi Kwang loves me and so do I..”, Hyosung replied. Gyuri huffed and shook her head, disbelief.

“What if Gi Kwang change heart? What if, Gi Kwang turned to be like her? She look cute and lovable..”, Nicole added. Hyosung glared at her.

“That not going to be happen. I believe Gi Kwang..”, she said with stern tone. Nicole and Gyuri shrugged it off.

Hyosung staring at Taeyeon and frowned when saw she holding something.

 

Taeyeon open the gift that Gi Kwang gave to her. “Woah..”, Taeyeon gasped in surprised to see what Gi Kwang give to her. It’s a beautiful hairpin with violet butterfly.

“It’s beautiful..”, she said, feel touch by Gi Kwang’s effort. “But, he didn’t tell me for what he prepare this gift..”, Taeyeon mumbled.

She take out the hairpin and smiling while staring at it with her lovely eyes. Her attention divert to the memo in the box. “Oh..”, she pick up the memo and read it.

 

To my beautiful dongsaeng, Kim Taeyeon~

Last week, I’m going to Bali, Indonesia and I saw this hairpin. And your happy face come to my mind.. That’s why I buy this for you..

Do you like it? – LGK.

 

“Yes, it’s beautiful.. Thank you..”, Taeyeon mumbled with smile on her lips. The bell is ringing. She put the hairpin back to the box and take it with her. Hyosung just eyeing the gift.

“Did Gi Kwang give that to her?”, Hyosung mumbled.

“What is it?”, Nicole asked.

“Nothing. Let’s go..”, Hyosung lied and get up from her seat. All student getting out from cafeteria and go to their respective class.

 

Done with class for today, Taeyeon go home immediately since she is not the type of girl who like to hang-out. It’s already late for her after having an extra class. Taeyeon ride a bus to her home, alone. She have no friends and less interact with other people.

“I’m home..”, Taeyeon said as she step into their house.

“Oh, Taeyeon-ah.. Come,..”, her father, Mr Kim called as he gesturing Taeyeon to follow him to the kitchen.

Taeyeon frowned but still following her father. “What is it, dad?”, she asked.

“Today, my friend come visit me..”, Mr Kim said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter