Introduction Part Two

Love At First Album Store.

 

Standing infront of the guys was beyond awkward  Linda and I waved bye to her parents before looking at the guys. Haru allowed us to introduce each other first I bowed my head since I was the second one up."I'm Sydney." I said then looked up to only see Namjoon smiling at me. My eyes shot a glare at him before hearing everyone else introduce. Once it came into Linda Taehyung smiled,"Its pepero girl!" He yelled happily before waving at her. Linda's eyesbrows came together as her face showed awkward stage before giving him a small smile,grabbing my arm she rested her head on my shoulder. The guys stood up basically towering every girl they introduced every single one of each other some said it plainly, or added aeygo.  Finally that bull crap of an intro was over,but Haru made it even worse she decided for us to get closer so games were intended. Sitting down besides Linda we listened to the siblings that tried to make game plans for us. "Oppa!" she hit his arm lightly. To be honest I was shocked they were siblings.. god it was awkward. After a while of them speaking, and us sitting there quietly they finally chose a safe game of truth or dare. I was scared of doing this game because of Linda she always dared me to do some weird crap. We all sat around in a circle girls on one side guys on the other everyone basically chose truth till it came to me and Haru was my choice. "Dare" Haru smirked like she was going to give me a hard task." I dare you tooooooo~" She looked around."Make us some food.Please" I couldn't help it but to laugh. I stood up and walked over to the kitchen,looking through her cabinets I decided to make instant noodles. It was the quickest and delicous meal to make.

Spending a few minutes in the kitchen making everyone a bowl of ramen we were two short meaning two people were going to pair up. I delivered everyone their bowls after the table was set down. Not giving Taehyung and Myself a bowl I stared at everyone who had a bowl. Know Taehyung and Linda had some sorta connections well not really .-. "Yah." I said at Linda before pointing at Taeyhung."Share." I demanded. I nicely handed a pair of chopsticks to him after they were sitting near each other. Everyone was eating their noodles I just stood there till Namjoon pointed out that I wasn't eating with them."Aniyo." I said when he offered some of his noodles. Turning on my heels I left back into the kitchen,and began to clean up the mess I had made. Washing the dishes I placed the on the rack,dried my hands off with a paper towel then threw it away before coming out into the living room. I slipped off the bandana on my head then readjusted it I sat next to Taehyung as I waited for everyone to finish.. they seemed like they were enjoying it. Allowing them to eat I picked up the bowls after they finished,and traveled to the kitchen to wash everyones bowls till I finished. I came back out to Linda wrapping her arms around my shoulders and lead me to the section with Namjoon,Taehyung,Tiffany, and Jimin.