Chapter 3

A Little Less 16 Candles A Little More Touch Me

Chapter 3

Before he goes to see Lu Han, Minseok stops by his and Yixing’s room. Before he does anything, he has to make sure that this is really okay with him. Minseok never thought that this day would come. Yes, it felt like Yixing had been picked for him, it felt like Minseok had no choice in who he was and who he would love, but he’s come to find that sometimes destiny does a few things right. He loves Yixing with all his heart, he can’t imagine his life without Yixing. But Lu Han has started to make a mark on Minseok’s heart as well.

Yixing is sleeping, and the sight of him curled up in the middle of the bed makes Minseok want to cry. Yixing always looks so fragile, so innocent. All Minseok wants to do is protect him, and it hurts so much when he’s not able to do that. There’s a part of him that really wants to keep Yixing far away from the world, and that scares him so much because it’s exactly what Yixing got away from when he was a teenager.

Minseok sits down on the bed and shakes Yixing’s shoulder to wake him up. Yixing stretches and yawns, blinking up tiredly.

“Hi,” Yixing says softly. “Oh my goodness, did I sleep all day?”

Minseok nods and the lie makes his heart ache. “Xing…I have to tell you something.”

Yixing looks slightly more alert. “What is it?”

“It’s about Lu Han,” Minseok starts. “I think…I think I need to do something.”

Yixing actually laughs. “It’s about time! Did he finally say something to you?”

Minseok shakes his head. “No…that’s the problem.”

Yixing looks confused. “Problem? He loves you, doesn’t he?”

“Yes, but…he’s refusing to say anything, and it’s hurting him.”

Yixing frowns. “Oh no…poor Lu Han. Why is he refusing?”

“Chanyeol said that it’s because he feels like he would be an obstacle in our relationship.”

“Chanyeol?” Yixing questions.

“It’s a long story,” Minseok sighs. “I think Lu Han had a sort of break down, and Chanyeol saw it. So I’m going to go to him and I’m going to try to talk to him. Tell him that there’s room for him in both of our lives, if it’s okay with you.”

Yixing nods. “I told you it would be.”

“I know, but now that the moment is here…are you having any second thoughts?”

Yixing grins and shakes his head. “I’ve known that we would be together forever, I’ve always known that. We have a connection that goes beyond anything in the world. I know you’ll never stop loving me, the same way I’ll never stop loving you. But you were kind of forced into this.”

“So were you,” Minseok points out. “You can’t control your destiny.”

“I know,” Yixing says, “But I accepted it. You fought it for a long time, I could feel you fighting it even when you didn’t know exactly what our relationship was. That’s why I want you to have some kind of freedom, to have things that I can’t give you.”

“I don’t need any more than what you give me,” Minseok says quickly.

“That doesn’t mean you don’t want it,” Yixing says. “Falling in love with someone who doesn’t feel familiar, getting to know them slowly, growing closer bit by bit, going out on dates late at night…we never got to do that. I saw how Lu Han looked at you, when we met for the first time at the agency. I saw the lightning strike, and it was magical. I know he’s been trying to stay away, but he wants you. And you’re trying not to think about it, but you want him too. He pushes you out of your box, in ways that you like. He’s wild and crazy where I’m familiar and safe.”

“It sounds like you’ve been watching him too,” Minseok says.

Yixing blushes. “Like I said, I don’t know if I’ll ever love someone as much as I love you. But…I’m glad it’s Lu Han. He’s a great guy, I like him. And if it’s okay with him, maybe the three of us can work something out. I don’t mind if he doesn’t want to get involved with me, but I’d like it if it could work out to where the three of us can be together.”

Minseok feels so relieved, and he tells Yixing that. “I’m glad you feel that way. I hope Lu Han agrees, because I would hate to feel like I’m making a choice between the two of you.” He laughs. “Is that selfish of me? To expect the two of you to share me?”

Yixing shakes his head. “If it works out, it won’t be like that. It will be like we’re sharing love, not people.”

Minseok feels like he might cry. “How do you always know what to say?”

Yixing shrugs. “It’s one of my many charms. Now go talk to Lu Han while I finish my nap.”

Minseok kisses him before he leaves. He can only hope that Lu Han is as open as Yixing is.

 

Yixing isn’t lying. He knows that Lu Han is in love with Minseok, he knows Minseok returns those feelings, even though he tries to deny it. Yixing was right there when Lu Han, trying to be braver than he felt, introduced himself to the two of them. Yixing was quiet and shy, unused to other people, and it was Minseok who made Lu Han laugh, who coaxed him out of his shell. Yixing came to trust Lu Han because Minseok did, and when it came time for Yixing to live in a house with other people, Lu Han helped him as much as Minseok did. Lu Han would watch, would see when Yixing was getting uncomfortable, and would call the attention to himself or lead everyone in an activity that Yixing could sit out of. Yixing knows that Lu Han cares about him, he must if he’s stayed quiet this long.

Yixing has loved Minseok for many years. Yixing has kissed Minseok thousands of times, has memorized his body, has made love to him time and time again. Yixing has given Minseok his heart, and  Minseok has given it in return. Yixing knows he can never be replaced. Destiny has given him someone who will love him forever, and he is so grateful. But he also knows that people can have more than one destiny, more than one path. Destiny brought Lu Han to their lives for a reason, and as Yixing falls asleep again, he wonders if one day he can curl up in this bed with his head pillowed n Minseok’s chest and Lu Han’s arms around his waist.

 

Lu Han smells something amazing. He recognizes the cologne, even if he doesn’t know the brand or name. It’s Minseok’s favorite, he wears it all the time. He squirms towards the scent, colliding with something warm and firm. He opens his eyes and finds himself looking at a t-shirt. There are arms around his waist, fingers his back.

“Lu Han, are you awake?”

He looks up and sees Minseok smiling at him.

Lu Han grins back. “Hi,” he says. “This is a nice change. A good dream instead of a nightmare.”

Minseok looks confused, then he smiles again. “You’re not dreaming.”

Lu Han is puzzled. “But…why are you here, if this isn’t a dream?”

Minseok flinches. “I’m here because you have a friend that cares about you, who finally knocked some sense into me.” When Lu Han continues to look confused, he explains further, “I’m here to apologize to you.”

“What for?” Lu Han asks. “I’m the one who hurt you.”

Minseok sighs. “Lu Han…do you know you’re awake yet?”

“I’m coming around to the idea,” Lu Han says. His dreams never go like this any way. “But I’m still really confused.”

Minseok pushes himself up on his elbow and pets Lu Han’s hair with his free hand. “Chanyeol came to me and told me that you were crying. He gave me an abbreviated explanation as to why, and I realized that I had hurt you greatly, and I needed to fix it at once.”

Lu Han’s stomach hurts a little. “Chanyeol told you?” He gulps.

Minseok nods. “He just wants to help you. I know…I should have seen this, I should have known. I’m so sorry that you went through this by yourself. Lu Han, I never blamed you for what happens to Yixing. Let me explain,” He says when Lu Han looks ready to interrupt, “I don’t like that his memories get taken away and I need to lie to him. I get very upset, I am upset, and I’m hurt, but I know that it’s not your fault. I know that you don’t have a choice either, and I know you never mean to hurt Yixing, or me. what happens…it’s not like I like it, but I know that you’re just doing your job. And I’m sorry that I made you think I blamed you. I don’t blame you, and I certainly don’t hate you.”

Lu Han doesn’t know what to say. “But if I wasn’t here, Yixing would keep his memories, and you wouldn’t have to lie to him.”

Minseok shakes his head. “No, somebody would find a way to make him forget. That or he would never be allowed outside at all. And I don’t know which is worse.”

Lu Han has to look away. He’s overwhelmed, he doesn’t know what to do with this information. “Are you…are you lying to me?”

“Never,” Minseok says loudly. He grabs Lu Han’s hands and Lu Han looks up again. Minseok is pleading with him, honestly plastered all over his face. “I swear to you, I wouldn’t lie about this. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, I’m sorry I made you think that I hated you, that I blamed you. I was so wrapped up in my own feelings that I completely overlooked yours, and there is no excuse for that.”

“No,” Lu Han says, sitting up as well. “It wasn’t just your feeling you were focused on, it was Yixing. How could I expect you to think about how I was feeling when you had nearly lost him? I know Yixing is terrified of losing you, for himself and for you, I can’t even imagine how you must feel.”

Minseok nods, then frowns. “Wait, what do you mean you know?”

Lu Han freezes. “Did I say that?”

“You did.”

“Oh,” Lu Han whispers. “Well um…there was never a good time to say this but…when I make Yixing forget I…I take his memories into my own mind. So I can see and feel everything he feels. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I just wasn’t sure—and they’re so awful, I shouldn’t have even—”

“You…you feel it?” Minseok asks. “Everything he feels?”

Lu Han nods, feeling faint. “All he thinks about…is you.”

Minseok gasps quietly. “Oh my god. Is that why you…you…I told you that Yixing and I were open to dating other people but you…is that why?”

Minseok hasn’t actually said much at all, but Lu Han knows. He nods, tears stinging his eyes. “He loves you so much. I don’t want to get in the way of that. And I truly did believe that after what I did, after all the lies we told him, there was no way it could ever work. Not when I knew how much he loves you, and how much it hurts you to lie to him. I can’t pretend ignorance.”

Minseok squeezes his hands. He looks pale, and a little tearful himself. “I’m such an idiot,” he says.

Lu Han shakes his head frantically. “You’re not an idiot, you’re in love with him! You’ve known him for far longer than you have known me—”

“That doesn’t mean I don’t care about you,” Minseok cries. “Both of us, we care about you, Lu Han! I know, I see you looking out for Yixing, keeping an eye on him. I see the way you look at me, I know that you want more. I hoped that after I told you, you would come to me on your own. I wanted it to be your choice to get involved. I thought you changed your mind. I really do want…I want…I want both of you. Yixing and you. I’m so happy to have Yixing but I want someone who…god, this is so hard. Yixing and I were brought together by destiny. We were always going to be perfect for each other but the truth is…it could have been anyone. There could have been another healer that I met first, and they would have been just as perfect for me.”

Lu Han gapes at him. “Is…but…you love Yixing, that wouldn’t have been the same.”

“I do love Yixing,” Minseok says quickly, “I love him more than I’ll ever be able to say. And I am so thankful for him. But we both know that there were…others. It could have been anyone. And what we have is special but…” He sighs. “We heard about another child of a . A girl who lived in North Korea. The Agency broke her out of a camp and took her away, and they asked if we wanted to meet her. we both said no, because we were afraid…that she would bond with Yixing. Nobody really knows how it works, but once it happens…”

“Would she have replaced you?” Lu Han asks.

“I don’t know.” Minseok says. “I hope not. but it was a reminder, that it could have been anyone. People always say that Yixing and I are destined for each other, and it’s true up to a certain point. But sometimes we both wonder if things could have happened differently.”

Lu Han’s head is spinning. “What does that have to do with me?”

Minseok takes a deep breath. “Nobody picked you out for me. there’s no magical bond that snaps us together, no hormone that makes me sick when I’m not with you. I like you because I got to know you, I fell in love with you because I wanted to. And if I’m honest…I think Yixing feels something like that too.”

Lu Han’s jaw drops. “You…what?”

Minseok laughs. “I think Yixing would enjoy having you around.”

Lu Han is beyond shocked.

“I know it’s a lot to take in,” Minseok says. “And there’s a lot that needs to be worked out. But Lu Han…do you want to be with me?”

Lu Han doesn’t even need to think about it. “Yes.”

Minseok grins, and it’s like Lu Han can feels his heart coming back to life. “Good. Because I want to be with you too. I want to wake up next to you every morning and kiss you until you wake up, I want to hold your hand in public, I want to tell you things that I don’t tell anyone besides Yixing, I want you to be a part of my life, I want you to be a person I can’t live without. And I told Yixing all of this, and he’s fine with it, totally fine with it.”

Lu Han is crying, but for once it’s because he’s happy. “I want all of that too,” he manages to say.

Minseok hugs him tightly and Lu Han sobs into his shoulder. He’s so happy, he’s so unbelievable happy.

“I don’t want to shut Yixing out,” Minseok says, not letting go of Lu Han. “I won’t shut you out either. I won’t keep secrets from either of you. I know it’s a lot to ask but…I want Yixing to be a part of us. Do you understand?”

Lu Han pulls back. “I do,” he says. “I wouldn’t ask you to make him stay away. I wouldn’t ask him to stay away. I understand that Yixing will always be here, and…and I’m fine with that. I don’t mind, and maybe…maybe someday I can love him the way I love you—” He breaks off with a sob and quickly collects himself. “But first there’s something I have to say to him. That we have to say to him. Because like you said, there shouldn’t be any secrets, not one.”

Minseok stares at him wide-eyed. “Are you sure?”

Lu Han nods. “Just…will you stay with me while I tell him?”

Minseok starts to cry in earnest and he hugs Lu Han again. “I will, of course I will.”

 

Yixing feels like a noodle when he wakes up again. He groans and tries to wiggle his arms, but they don’t respond.

“Ugh,” he moans, “Boil me up and serve me with soy sauce.”

He hears incredulous laughter. “What are you on about?” Minseok asks.

“I’m a noodle,” Yixing explains.

“Should we come back later, then?” Minseok asks.

Yixing latches on to the word ‘we’. “Is Lu Han here?”

Minseok pets his hair. “He is. He would like to talk to you. But if you’re too tired, we can come back later.”

Yixing shakes his head and manages to sit up. He’s shocked when he gets a look at Lu Han—his eyes are red and look like they hurt, his face is stained with tear tracks and he looks like he’s about to pass out from nerves.

Yixing turns to glare at Minseok. “What on earth did you do to Lu-ge?”

Minseok looks affronted. “It wasn’t me! Okay that’s sort of a lie it was me…in a way.”

“It’s okay,” Lu Han says. He clears his throat. “I just…I need to tell you something.”

Yixing leans back against the headboard and pats the space next to him. Lu Han inches forward, looking wary. Yixing takes his hand and squeezes gently. “Did Minseok tell you about the arrangement I have with him?”

Lu Han nods. “He did.”

“So why do you look so nervous? I told him to tell you that it’s fine with me.”

“He told me that, it’s just that, well, I’m afraid that what I’m about to say may change your opinion.”

Yixing is even more confused. “What could you possibly say that could change my mind?”

Lu Han looks white as chalk. “Do you remember, when we were training, the agents said that if something ever happened to you, if someone tried to kidnap you, I would have to erase your memories of the incident?”

Yixing has almost forgotten about it. “Yes, I remember that.” His stomach suddenly drops. “Wait, why…”

Lu Han doesn’t let him finish. “It happened. Someone tried to take you, and I wiped the memories from your mind.”

Yixing freezes, his heart stuttering to a halt and then picking up speed. Someone tried to take him? Someone tried to take his heart?

“Yixing,” Minseok calls, squeezing his hand. “Baby, are you alright?”

Yixing takes a deep breath. “I’m…I’m…I need a minute.”

Minseok rubs his arm. “Okay. Take your time, we’re right here.”

And that makes Yixing pause. Minseok is here. Lu Han is here. And he is here. He’s still around. They didn’t get his heart.

“You guys saved me?” He asks.

“Yes,” Minseok says. “We got you.”

Yixing nods, clinging to Lu Han and Minseok’s hands. “Tell me how it happened.”

Lu Han is the one who explains. “We were walking around the city, this morning. You and Minseok were up ahead. A van pulled up, and someone leaned out and…and they shot Minseok in the leg.”

“They SHOT you?!” Yixing yelps, “Where? What? Oh my god, Minseok!”

“Easy now,” Minseok says firmly, taking Yixing’s face in his hands. “I’m fine, they weren’t aiming to kill. The bullet just grazed my leg, I’m perfectly fine.”

Yixing relaxes, but only slightly. “What happened then?”

Lu Han’s voice shakes when he continues. “They grabbed you and hauled you into the van. Tao stopped time and Kris and Chanyeol ran at the van and broke the back door open. They beat the crap out of the people in the back, and Suho interrogated the driver. They got you right back to Minseok, then we disposed of…of the bodies and Kai took us home. It was over in three minutes, then I wiped your memory.”

Yixing knows it’s a very abbreviated version. He knows Lu Han is leaving out the panic, the killings that must have happened. Lu Han said they ‘disposed of the bodies.’ He can’t imagine that there must have been much left of whoever was in that van.

“I’m still here,” Yixing says wonderingly. “They tried to take me but…but you all stopped them.”

Minseok runs his fingers through Yixing’s hair and smiles at him. “Yeah. They got you back.” But he can hear Minseok’s voice shake.

Yixing leans against Minseok’s shoulder. “You must have been so scared,” he whispers. His hand rests on Minseok’s leg. “Can I see where the bullet got you?”

Minseok pulls up the leg of his sweatpants and Yixing gasps when he sees the scar on his calf. “Oh, god. Let me take care of it…”

Minseok stops him. “No, the point of this story wasn’t so you could heal me.” He leans back and looks Yixing in the eye. “It was so Lu Han could hear you say that you forgive him.”

Lu Han protests but Yixing doesn’t even hear him. He stares wide-eyed at Lu Han, only one thing running through his mind. ‘What?’ Yixing’s eyes rake over Lu Han’s face, the panic in his eyes, his bloodless lips and the evidence of tears on his cheeks. He’s terrified, he’s apologetic, he’s flinching away like he expects to be hit…

“Wait,” Yixing says, “Why do I have to forgive you?”

“You don’t,” Lu Han says quickly, “I wouldn’t blame you if you hated me. I’ve never felt right, taking away your memories. It’s an awful thing to mess with someone’s mind like that, and then to make everyone lie to you, to make Minseok lie to you, and then for me to go and fall in love with Minseok when I know exactly what you are to each other—”

“Stop,” Yixing orders. Lu Han presses his lips together, tears shining in his eyes. Yixing shakes Minseok’s hands off of him and reaches for Lu Han. He shuts his eyes, cringing, but Yixing gently places his hands on Lu Han’s cheeks. He closes his eyes and reaches deep within himself, tapping into the abilities of his soul. Warmth floods his hands and Yixing pushes it out. He hears Lu Han inhale sharply but continues on, feeling for pain. He can feel it all in Lu Han’s body, in his eyes and his joints, and Yixing doesn’t know how Lu Han can possibly stand it, so he take it away. The warmth recedes, taking the pain with it. When Yixing opens his eyes, Lu Han is staring at him looking absolutely stunned.

“Why did you do that?” Lu Han asks.

“Because you shouldn’t hurt because of me,” Yixing says. “Let me see if I understand this—you feel guilty for taking away my memories?” Lu Han nods and surreptitiously tries to lean away from Yixing’s hands, but Yixing doesn’t let him.

Lu Han groans in frustration. “Wouldn’t you feel guilty if you were me?”

That makes Yixing pause. “I…I guess so,” he says. “I mean, I suppose I understand where you’re coming from, but it doesn’t mean I do, in fact, blame you.”

Lu Han closes his eyes again and shakes his head. “You’re entirely too nice.”

Yixing drops his hands and instead places them on Lu Han’s shoulders. “No, not really,” He says. “I mean, hearing you say that I was almost kidnapped was certainly jarring but the key word there is ‘almost’. I’m still here, and we’re all still alive. So that makes me feel safe. It means that my friends know how to look out for me. and as for taking my memories, I’m glad.”

Lu Han stares at him in shock. “Glad?”

Yixing nods. “Because now, I don’t have to think about it. I don’t have to think about how scared I must have been. I’ll still be scared, but I won’t have those memories haunting me. instead I can think about how much you must care about Minseok. And maybe me, too.” Yixing grins. “Actually, you must care about me a lot, if it made you that upset.”

Minseok snorts. “What kind of reasoning is that?”

Lu Han looks between the two of them incredulously. “So…you’re really not mad? Either of you?”

“I’m not,” Yixing says happily.

“I already told you that I’m not,” Minseok says. He holds Lu Han’s hand. “Do you feel better now?”

Yixing takes Lu Han’s other hand. He’s shaking, Yixing can feel it, and he wishes there was something he could do.

“Lu Han, you believe us, right?” he asks.

A lone tear makes its way down Lu Han’s nose. “I don’t know,” he says, his voice thin. “I’m kind of scared to get my hopes up.”

Yixing pouts. “You should get them up. We’re not lying to you.” He has an idea, but he’s not sure how well it will go over.

“Minseok.”

“Yes, Yixing?”

“You should give Lu Han a kiss.”

Lu Han’s eyes widen.

Yixing amends, “If it’s okay with Lu Han.” To Lu Han, he says, “And don’t be afraid to say yes.”

Lu Han gulps, but he sits a little straighter and looks like he’s steeling himself. “If it’s okay with both of you, it’s okay with me.”

Minseok moves closer to Lu Han. “Don’t be afraid to say no, either,” he says. “If you’re really uncomfortable, then tell us.”

Lu Han’s eyes flicker to Yixing, then back to Minseok, then back to Yixing again. “It’s okay with me,” he says again. “I want it.”

Yixing relaxes a little and he smiles. Minseok briefly squeezes Yixing’s hand, then he lets go. He cups Lu Han’s chin and braces his other hand on Lu Han’s thigh. When Minseok kisses him, Lu Han is stiff and hesitant. His eyes are closed, and he seems to be holding his breath. It lasts several seconds before Minseok leans back. Lu Han’s eyes open right away and he’s blushing.

“I’m sorry,” he says, “That , I wasn’t—”

He stops when Minseok deliberately his lips. “What kind of chap-stick do you use?”

Lu Han stares at him. “Um…”

Yixing laughs before he can stop himself. “Oh my god, Minseok!” He cries. “That was so cheesy!”

Minseok laughs too. “I know.” He grins at Lu Han. “Sorry, I just wanted to make you relax a little.”

Lu Han does relax then. “Oh, I was confused…I don’t use chap-stick.”

Minseok shakes his head. “Come here, let’s try again.”

This time Lu Han is more relaxed, but there’s a tightness to his shoulders that doesn’t go away. Yixing inches closer, watching them both. He knows Minseok is better than this, knows the way Minseok can kiss, and it’s not this. So he grabs one of Minseok’s hands, and one of Lu Han’s. they both pause to look at him, but Yixing frowns. “Carry on,” he urges.

Minseok tilts Lu Han’s head back towards him and kisses him a third time. Yixing can see his tongue swipe Lu Han’s lips. Sees the shudder that runs down his spine. Yixing lifts Lu Han’s hand and kisses his palm. Lu Han squeaks in surprise and pulls back.

Minseok is breathing hard, his eyes glazed over. “I have an idea,” he says. Without warning he kisses Yixing, and Yixing gasps in surprise. Minseok tongues the roof of Yixing’s mouth, and then pulls away. Yixing stares at him, stunned, as Minseok then kisses Lu Han. He nips Lu Han’s lip and when Lu Han gasps he does the exact same thing he did to Yixing. Lu Han groans and squeezes Yixing’s hand so tightly that Yixing winces, Lu Han’s other hand fists into the sheets. Minseok notices when he pulls away.

“That won’t do,” He says, breathless. “You can touch me, Lu Han. You can do the same for Yixing, you don’t have to hold his hand forever.”

Lu Han’s cheeks are flushed, his lip is red where Minseok bit him. Without thinking Yixing touches the raised skin and heals it. Lu Han’s mouth opens slightly and he stares at Yixing with glazed eyes.

Minseok grins wickedly and turns Lu Han’s head back towards him. “Feels nice, right?” He asks calmly. “That rush of heat just before it heals.” He kisses Lu Han’s jaw, up to his ear. He catches the lobe between his teeth and drags them down. Lu Han whimpers and lets go of Yixing’s hand to clutch the sheets in both of his hands. Minseok kisses down Lu Han’s neck—Yixing shudders just watching, he would be writhing if Minseok came within an inch of his neck—and Lu Han tilts his head back, his eyes unfocused and his chest heaving. He’s enjoying it so much, Yixing realizes with a start. He’s not sure which aspect of it, but maybe it has something to do with the fact that Minseok isn’t babying him.

Minseok surfaces again and kisses Lu Han briefly. “Lu Han, would it be okay if Yixing kissed you?”

Lu Han blinks and comes back to the present. He stares at Yixing for a few seconds before he nods. Yixing doesn’t need anything more than that. He kisses Lu Han gently first, one kiss that lasts a few seconds, then he at Lu Han’s lips until they part, and it shocks Yixing pleasantly when he realizes he can taste Minseok’s chap-stick on Lu Han’s lips.

Minseok tugs at Yixing shoulder and he pulls back. Minseok kisses Lu Han again, then Yixing. “Keep kissing him,” Minseok breathes, “Until he either relaxes or tells us to stop.”

Neither of them miss the way Lu Han shudders and moans.

Yixing stops keeping track of who is kissing who. Together he and Minseok press Lu Han into the mattress and lay down on either side of him. Yixing kisses Lu Han’s throat, jaw, lips, collar, anything he can reach. Sometimes he and Minseok kiss each other, once they bump heads when they both try to kiss Lu Han at the same time, and they all laugh. They keep kissing Lu Han until he starts smiling, reaching for them instead of keeping his hands to himself. When they finally stop, they’re all out of breath and flushed. Minseok and Lu Han’s lips are swollen and red, but Yixing’s aren’t.

“He constantly heals himself,” Minseok explains to Lu Han. “He never has a scratch, never feels any pain.” He frowns. “Never lets me top either.”

Yixing pouts at him. “You’re too rough with me,” he complains.

Lu Han’s face is bright red, his hands pressed to his mouth. Yixing tugs them away and kisses him, letting the healing power take over. When he leans back Lu Han stares at him with wide eyes, but his lips are flawless.

“I’ll make Minseok suffer,” He mock-whispers to Lu Han, “Since he’s being a meanie.”

Lu Han laughs but he’s still blushing. Yixing pinches his cheek and coos at how cute he is, and Minseok pokes Lu Han’s belly and whines that Yixing is hogging him.

At some point they’ll have to work this out some more. It can’t always be all three of them at once, and there will have to be boundaries and awkward conversations. Maybe they’ll fight sometimes, but Yixing is confident that they’ll work through it. Lu Han’s presence isn’t going to take away from his and Minseok’s relationship, it will only add to it.

 

 

 

 

 

I dedicate this story to my lovely wifey Suzy <3 I had this OT3 planned for a demi god AU actually, with Yixing, Minseok and Lu Han having the exact same abilities as they have in this story. However the demi-god AU wasn’t getting written and this fit for the story, and my wife has written me many lovely things, and she loves these three, so I dedicate this 15,000+ monster to her!

 

I don’t know what I’m going to write next >< Maybe…something for Chanyeol? Maybe more Kaisoo? Maybe more Taoris? Maybe something for Sehun? Who knows.

 

PS are there any After School fans here? I got Kaeun's album cover for First Love and I wanna trade for Nana. (preferably with someone who lives in the USA because shipping is a nightmare).