Will You?

Wrong Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Eunhye's POV


After school, the library was closed. So me and my friends just went to my park and just talked. While I was in the middle of talking, suddenly my phone rang. 

*What? I already told my dad what time to pick me up. Why is he calling me again?* I thought curiously. I took out my phone and it said 'unknown' on the screen. 

*Wtf, who is this?* I thought and just answered the phone anyways.

"Hello?" I said and waited for the person to answer back.

"Hey there babe! I've been texting you to text back but you wouldn't so I just called you. How are you? I love you!" The guy on the phone said. I was still shocked because I didn't know who he was.

"Who are you?" I asked since he said 'I love you'.

"What?! You don't know me?! I'm your soon-to-be husband!" He said.

"Sorry but wrong number!" I said quickly while panicking. I quickly hanged up because he was creeping me out.

*Who the hell was that?! I don't remember being in an arranged-marriage.* I thought. 

"Who was that?" My friend asked me.

"I do not know. He said he's my soon-to-be husband! I think he's in a metal hospital!" I said with a scared face.

"Haha! Soon-to-be husband! Lol." My friend said and I glared at her.

"I will block whoever that human is!" I said and my friends laugh because I used the word 'human' instead of 'person'.

This guy is really creeping my out! 

For the next few weeks, I thought this creepy guy will stop calling or texting me but I guess I was wrong. Everyday, he would call or text me. Like 'Hey baby! How are you? You're not replying to my text T.T Please reply! I love you <3'. AISH. This guy is making me change my phone number.

Oh my God. Why didn't I think of that?! I'm so stupid!

I went out of the house and went to a mobile shop to change my phone number.

"Hello miss! How can I help you?" The guy in the shop said. 

"Um, can you please change my phone number?" I said shyly and gave my phone. After a few minutes he came back and gave me my phone.

"Here you go miss! Have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter