-000-

Keen to be green.

 

-000-

PROLOGUE

 

Kim Jongin, the only wizard in the Marsh Harpy kingdom talented and studious enough to reach the dream title of sorcerer’s apprentice in the last fifteen years, was a well-known and widely admired person. Any young wizard or wizardess could only wish to become like him and get the chance to study under the only sorcerer of the kingdom alive, even if it meant living in his old and dilapidated fortress in the middle of nowhere with all kinds of strange creatures and sometimes even weirder humans.

From his point of view, it wasn’t that hard. All he had to do to get his position was to be born into a family of wealthy (and snobby) wizards, sit his in a library almost every day with his nose buried in tons of dusty books, give up on a prospect of having any kind of friends, spend the time he wasn’t reading on training with the wand he inherited from his grandpa and finally, study his off to be successful and get chosen from the hundreds of other wizards as the only one lucky.

Not hard at all.

So why was Kim Jongin, this famous, respected and honorable young man, currently hiding behind a rose bush, looking all flustered and lame?

That would be a fault of this innocent little dryad named Do Kyungsoo.