School President is...

say you love me

 

Hi every one sorry for the unscheduled hiatus, my wrist hurts and such. Then I needed to complete the requirements for my new job….yehey I am no bum anymore kekekekeke.

 So… that is it basically… again sorry

 

So here is the new chap read away

 

Happy reading!!

 

 

 

 

 

Nana visited her father’s office and was planning to stay there while waiting for her next class.

As one of the directors of the school her father’s office is quite comfy, there she can think of another way to make that group out of the school.

She was so pissed when Mr. Lim told her that the group has stirred away from her plan.

 

Unscathed, friendship still in tact and as if they are not already popular even the professors are amazed at them.

 

Grrrr, unbelievable on how their group can do that and damn the plan boomerang additional to that they had just make this damn school admire them more

 

“They are so cool aren’t they” say one girl.

 

“Yeah they are”

 

“I mean they just took a special exam which is always done harder then the usual right and what more admirable to it is they scored perfectly” says the other girl in dazed.

 

“Damn brain and beauty altogether”

 

“Plus they have great personalities”

 

She was so pissed with the group of girls that she walk pass them not caring of their angry gazes.

 

She just makes that damn group more amazing as if they are not already. She needs someone powerful; using regular students in the school would be worthless like that professor Lim. Nana cringe us she even let the damn erted professor feel her body, if only he doesn’t look like a nerd she would be fine with it and might let him do more, if only he looks like Mr. Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho but no Severus Snape’s looks much better.

 

“Nana… Nana” called Kahi, her father’s secretary.

 

“Yes” she said sternly.

 

“I am going up to the third floor to give some papers to the President’s office” she said a little off with the younger girl’s attitude, patient’s your older and she is your boss daughter, silently she thought.

 

“President?” says Nana.

 

“Mr. Choi” says Kahi.

 

The infamous grandson of the Choi clan… a powerful someone, the young President of the school, the one she needed.

 

“Let me be the one to bring it” she said abruptly and snatching the paper from Kahi.

 

“Ahh…” Kahi mumbled but Nana is already gone out of the room, she shook her head with the girl’s irregular attitude, usual spoiled rich kids.

 

--

 

“Yenny” the intercom sounded at the table of the President’s secretary.

 

“Yes Mr. Choi” answered Yenny.

 

“Has there new information of the culprit with the answer key incident” he asked.

 

“None yet Mr. Choi” she answered.

 

“Really Yenny noona stop with the Mr. Choi” the younger president whined.

 

“Don’t Yenny noona me” answered Yenny animatedly.

 

It is good that her young boss is in good mood; well he usually is especially lately being smitten with a Chinese girl but a week ago before Valentine’s Day he was grumpy with the incident involving the school’s scholars and that was two weeks ago.

 

A soft chuckle was heard at the other side.

 

“Mr. Choi” said Yenny “it is safer to call you that right since we don’t want your identity be untimely known” she explained.

 

“Fine” he grunts.

 

Yenny giggled “so how is your Chinese girl, Mr. smitten Choi” she teased.

 

“Aissshhhh, I am smitten” he admits proudly “Yenny contact them I want to know who is responsible for the fiasco” his tone serious.

 

“Yes Mr. Choi” she was not offended with the change of his tone, for she knows how mad the young President is.

 

--

 

The young School President went out of his office to his secretary’s table.

 

“I am off to Student Council’s office, Yenny. Call me on my cell if there is something urgent that I need to attend to. I am meeting my friends their” he said.

 

“Yes Mr. School President”

 

“Stop the teasing” he says as he rolled his eyes.

 

Yenny just giggled.

 

“Siwon” Yenny called “hope you tell to your friends who you really are here in the school. You are doing a disservice to your friends for not telling them” says Yenny.

Siwon smile wavered “I know noona, I know”

 

Yenny sensing Siwon’s uncertainty, tried her best to brighten the mood again “and you can introduce the girl you are smitten with to me. Even as the student council president it’s reasonable for knowing me, in regards on the position you have in the council. I want to know and see the first girl that makes your eyes into a heart shape”

 

“Aisshh, Yeeny noona you are the first girl but you rejected my heart” he said back smiling again.

 

Yenny huffed “really Siwon, you thought that I did make your heart beat fast but really not” she said her brows arched.

 

Siwon smiled at her “but you really are gorgeous”

 

“I know” Yenny answered confidently.

 

Siwon was laughing as he walks away from her and as he turned, he saw someone he never wants to see.

 

“So you are the infamous grandson, Mr Choi Siwon, School President”

 

“Im Nana” mumbled Siwon.

 

“Hmmn wonder how your friends going to react when they found out who you really are, Choi Siwon” says Nana smiling evilly looking at his shock face.

 

She smirks as Siwon didn’t reply and just look at her “bye, bye” says Nana and left.

 

She found out who is the grandson even her father have no knowledge who and she was given another idea what to do.

 

--

 

“Unnie, what do you plan doing for Nichkhun oppa this coming white day?” asked Sunye

 

“Still thinking about it, I want something really sweet you know since all his events are sweet almost topping what he did like for the Christmas gift, my birthday and recently this Valentine’s Day” says Victoria.

 

“Those boys are so cheesy and sweet” says Hyelim grinning.

 

“Cheesy and sweet but you love them so much” says Sun teasing the youngest.

 

Hyelim nodded as she blushed, the three of them giggled.

 

“Fei and Jia wants t do something for Heechul and Siwon oppa too”

 

Hyelim and Sunye’s eyes went big looking at her with delight.

 

“Omo, they like them too?” asked Hyelim, Victoria nodded making the youngest squeal in delight “yes, yes, yes” says Hyelim jumping tugging the Sun and Vic with her.

 

“But don’t let those two now yet, Fei and Jia wants to answer their confession on the white day” says Victoria grinning widely.

 

“Ahhh who wouldn’t fall for them, Heechul and Siwon oppa they are good lookers, straight A students and with great personality” says Sunye proudly.

 

“It is good thing they fall for nice girls and addition to that your cousins” says Hyelim happily.

 

Victoria and Sunye nodded in agreement.

 

“I heard our two giants; Taec and Chan’s Krystal and Sulli respectively are doing for them too” says Sun

 

 “Wahh, our number is doubling” says Hyelim.

 

 

“So the only ones that is single and have no girl they like is Wooyoung, Sungmin oppa and Junsu oppa” says Victoria.

 

“And Eunhyuk oppa too” says Su, remembering the best friend of her boyfriend.

 

“Yeah and him, the four of them seems to be picky huh?” says Hyelim.

 

“They would find their lady love in due time, all we need to do is not make them fall for the wrong ones and for wrong reasons” says Sunye.

 

“Well it seems we are their yard stick in choosing girls” says Victoria, she heard it from Nichkhun.

 

“Then they need to look carefully coz they need their heart too to know they found the one” says Sunye.

 

“Ohh look its Krystal and Sulli” says Hyelim

 

“Sunbaenims” greeted Krystal and Sulli.

 

“Just call us unnie, you don’t need to be formal, right girls” says Victoria.

 

“Yes just call us unnie” Hyelim and Sunye chorused.

 

Krystal and Sulli blushed as they answer “d-deh u-unnie”

 

--

 

“What do you want Nana?” Siwon asked as his hand is gripping the girl.

 

“What I want?” says Nana meeting Siwon’s angry gaze “you want me to shut up” Siwon didn’t say anything his scowl just went deeper “as  your group made me look like a piece of , you’ll pursue me and try your best to be my boyfriend by confessing you like me with all the students presence” she said vehemently.

 

As if burned Siwon let go of Nana’s arms abruptly making her stumble backward.

 

“You won’t then I don’t know if I can keep it in me” says Nana venomously.

 

“They won’t believe it” says Siwon with distaste “and unofficially but near officially near I would be with someone else, who is out of your league”

 

“That cheap Chinese girl” said Nana aghast.

 

“Yes she is much better and she is not cheap. You maybe but not her” says Siwon tauntingly.

 

“Careful, mister” says Nana angrily, she is so pissed she felt so low with him and also his friends “I got the ace Mr. secretive. I’ll give you till tomorrow to think. If you confessed to me tomorrow I’ll know and I’ll shut up” says Nana and walks away.

 

“” shouted Siwon in frustration. There is a lot of people can know who he really is why is it Im Nana of all people.

 

he can’t do what the damn cheap thick faced girl Nana but he can’t say it to his friends like this…he plans to say it to them but…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What does he had to do?

 

Heaven help him, he doesn’t want to lose his friends and the girl who stole his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh no Nana again.

And this time it is Siwon.

How will Siwon solve this…?

Will he comply to Nana’s blackmailing or not

And how will his friends accept about his true identity?

 The secrecy?

Or does he need to think about or not?

And what would the girls do for their boyfriends and soon to be boyfriends?

 

 

So how was it, say you love me is nearing end.

Two three chapters to go I think…

It saddens me to end say you love me but I got to…

But if something good ends...a new one starts right?

 

I hope you will anticipate my next fanfic…titled JUST FOR YOU

 Of course it’s another Khuntoria hehehehe with some other pairings…a new kind of pairing…well I just want you to now my subbies that I like manga… but I don’t read 2pm …I can’t seem to read ones when it concerns 2pm… I can tolerate it if they’re not my bias hehehehe.

 

In the next chap, which is being done as I post this I’ll give you a preview of my new fanfic…

 

Don’t forget to read Everything for you, a collab between me and Kate

 

I’ll finish say you love me first then next an update for the collab.

 

Don’t forget to comment ^^