Orphanage Part IV

Thank you Mr Popular

Mi Ra's POV :

They let out loud and clear burps making me cringe at the stinging aroma . Daehyun stretched his legs out and rubbed his stomach indicating how full he felt after eating alot . I shook my head and started picking the plates up to bring them to sink and wash .

"HEY SHORTY ! Leave the plates to me , I'll do it ," he said as he snatched the plates away from my hands .

I shot him an annoyed look because ultimately , thanks ? But I can't help but to feel annoyed . He is just way too playful and annoying . The kind of guy which I wanted to avoid the most . You know , first of all my life is already annoying as it is and I did not bother to habour interest in guys . Secondly , even if I had to pick the kind of guy to choose from , charismatic would be it . Not annoying .

"Whatever ," I cut him out and walked away towards the guest room in the Orphanage to change out in my home clothes ever since hours ago .

"Yah , aren't you changing out or something ? " I blurted out .

"Its fine , after I send you home I can just sleep at your house and just walk out with you to school tomorrow with that uniform . Come on , don't judge . Its only a day of not washing up and I won't become dirty just by that , " he told me like it was nothing .

I mean - sleep ? MY HOUSE ? SLEEP ?!

"Erm , sorry but I don't get you . Number one , neither do I care if you wash up or not . But what do you actually mean you are sleeping at my house ? And theres no way we are going school together , " I protested against his idea sternly .

I rolled my eyes and feeling of annoyance could be felt all over me but I guess my anger won't last there . I looked at him and I could see something wrong . His eyes felt sullen all of a sudden and I could see his face fell slightly .

"Please . Just once , and I just want to stay there for tonight . Besides , I won't disturb anything in your house , " he begged me with those puppy looking eyes . A cute one damn it .

I was contemplating about the idea of him staying over . After a while I approved him staying over at my house for tonight . I mean , its not that he's going to do anything unlikely . But I was just wondering , he was a richass guy whom his father was a rich guy who owned 7 villas , 8 cars and a huge company and why would he bother to stay at my poorass looking home where it was nothing near to comfort ?

 

 

 

 

 

We gathered with the kids at the living room to watch a movie before we went home . My house to be specific . The kids still wasn't aware of the idea of Daehyun staying over and I , whom was in a right mind wasn't planning to tell them in any way . They are still kids and they would have thought of it wrongly . I mean- I stayed alone and bringing a guy home is just wrong to anyone who sees it like that .

We switched on the TV and it showed a channel on news . Jisuk took the remote to change the channel but stopped abruptly when he heard of out district to where we were staying wasn't safe because there was a roaming about . Everyone gasped and again with me as an exception , because I've never really cared about these kind of things .

"Hyung don't you think that you should send Noona home later ? I'm worried something might happen , " Jisuk voiced out .

I hushed him and said , " Don't worry , nothing will ever happen to me "

And again , why was I so sure nothing will ever happen to me ? Or maybe its just that I dont bother to care about it happening to me ? Me caring about myself had ended decades ago .

" How could you be so sure ? I had always been told to expect the unexpected , things happen and you would never know . Besides , we are staying over at your house together anyways right ? "

Jisuk and other kids look at us not getting at what Daehyun had just said .

I bit my bottom lip . I swear he was the most dumbest guy ever . Can't he at least make a little sense of what I was attempting to do ? How am I suppose to answer to that ?

" What are you talking about Daehyun ? Are you kidding me ? You aren't staying at my house ," I said abruptly and faked a laughter which sounds really fake that I wanted to hide myself in a hole at how bad my acting skills were .

" But you have just agreed to let me sleep at your house just now ! " he blurted out to me and pouted .

And must he really said that word - sleep ?

I facepalmed myself . And here comes trouble ...

"OMO OMO what's going on ? Are you guys sleeping together ? But I don't want to have a niece or nephew that early " the kids said eagerly with excitement .

I facedpalmed myself again . Just how can they feel excited about that idea of us sleeping together ?

I just stood rooted there looking at them in disbelief . They sure have grown up . I turned to look at Daehyun and he on the other hand was there grinning victoriously and here comes a very annoyed Shin Mi Ra . I breathe in and out slowly to calm myself down . I brushed the issue under the carpet and choose to ignore it because hell - I'm the only one who seemed to be in the right mind at that moment . I arranged my stuffs to get ready before we bid farewell .

 

 

 

 

 

I hugged the kids thightly feeling reluctant to leave the Orphange . Although today had been really annoying thanks to someone , my heart still felt heavy to leave them . I walked towards the door but turned again to give them one last hug and rubbed their backs to comfort them that things are going to be okay . Daehyun and I walked out and waved at them for the last time . I sighed .

Because one , I didn't want to leave the place which I called home . And two , being that Daehyun would be here with me throughout after this which means that I would not have a good time .

And here comes trouble number 2 ...