Chapter 2

My Love For You

No one's POV

 

 

They go ride a bike with tiffany behind him.

“Pany-ah, hold-on tight...”

Tiffany ignores him, but when Taeyeon started to cycled fast that makes her nearly fall, she immediately hug Taeyeon’s waist.

“Aaaaghh...Tae Tae, slow down! I’m nearly fall you know?!”

 Taeyeon just smile happily when he felt her arms that link around his waist.

 

 

 

“Yah! Your voice is so loud, I can’t concern trait the road...we will have an accident if you keep screaming”

 

 

Taeyeon’s says with smile still on his face. 

 

 

Her arms were getting tight as she led her head on Taeyeon’s back. 

 

 

He feels like in the heaven, and he really want to stops the time right now. The leaves that falls around the road makes both of them smile and inhale the winds that blow slowly.

 

 

 

“Pany-ah...saranghae” Taeyeon smiles brightly.

 

 

 

“Nado saranghae Tae Tae-ah”  Tiffany said cutely.

 

 

 

Taeyeon eyes wide open to hear Tiffany words.

 

 

 

 

“W..what? Pany..” He said slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

Did he hear it wrong?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“As a best friend, I love you so much Tae Tae...I don’t want you to leave me. I was thankful that you were born in this world. I could not imagine if you don’t want to be my friend anymore Tae Tae”

Tiffany pouted. 

 

Taeyeon just smile weakly. ‘Yes Pany-ah, I will not leave you...but you’re the one will leave me first. My love towards you will never die, we know each other since kindergarten. Even if we didn’t say, we can read each other so well. I want you to know about my feeling towards you so badly, but if you’re just force your heart to love me...it’s nothing Pany-ah. I know you will love me because you’ll feel bad. It was useless, so I’ll keep my feeling. And I will always protect you no matter what...

How I wish to not have any feelings, so that I’ll not hurts alone. I know that I’m not perfect to be your lover, but as a perfect best friend like you always said ...

is enough for me Tiffany.

 

 

"If you live to be 100…I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day…so I never have to live without you Tae Tae”

 

Tiffany’s said with a smile on her face. 

 

Taeyeon eyes blurred when the tears come out from his eyes. But he just blinks it away to not let it fall.

 

 

“M..me too Pany-ah”

They are finally arrives at the field. Just 2 of them, the field is always empty even when there’re kids. The sun shines brightly make their moods up. TaeNy always go to play at this field, Taeyeon’s always climb the tree because the kite always stuck at it.

 

 

“Let’s go pany-ah” Taeyeon shows his cute smile.

 

 

Tiffany shows her cute eye smiles. 

 

 

They hold hands while running to the centre.

 

 

“Ok, let me run this time ok?” Tiffany’s say, she’s ready to fly the kite.

 

“Hana, ddul, set!”

 

 

Tiffany run happily and let the kite fly with the wind that strongly blows.

 

“Waaa...!” Taeyeon let out his dorky voice.

 

 

Tiffany claps her hands while looking at the sky. The skies is so beautiful, they love sun shines. 

 

 

After that, they let the kite fly across the sky and lay under the tree. Taeny smiles while looking at the skies.

“Let’s take a picture Pany!”

 

Taeyeon said cheerfully. 

 

They take a lot of crazy photo together. Then, they just look at the sky.

--------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

“Tae Tae?”

 

 

She called me. 

 

Then I looked at her.

“Yes yeppuni?”

She’s smile. 

I stare at her beautiful eyes... fany, if you know that I love you...

will you love me back?...

 

“Tae Tae, if one day I have a Boyfriend...you are the first person I wanted to tell arasso?”

Her words break my heart. It hurts...I just smile and nod.

“You didn’t seems happy with that...why Tae Tae?

“No...I...I’m happy to ...hear that” It was a fake smile ever.

“Are you serious...why? Did you hiding something from me?”

My eyes widen and my heart suddenly beat so fast.

 

 

 

She stares into my eyes with serious look.

 

 

“You....” she pointed at me.

 

 

“Like.....” one of her eye brows up.

 

 

My heart is beating like crazy, I can feel my sweats fall from my forehead.

 

 

 

“You like someone but you didn’t tell me aren’t you?!”

 

 

“A...a.....what?!” my eyes got bigger.

She pouted. “Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve already had a crush?”

What? Yes...I had a crush and it was you pany-ah! The words didn’t come out from my mouth. I love you! I screamed in my heart.

“You already had a crush, while me...”

She looks sad. 

Pout.

“Well...actually I’m waiting for you to tell me who your boyfriend first before I tell mine”.

I bite my tough. I lied, I felt bad. But I don’t want to disappoint her.

“You will tell me...whose you girlfriend too right Tae Tae?!” she smile brightly.

I nodded.

“Pinky promise?”

I smiled. “Yes, pinky promise”