It's all Lies

B.A.P's FICS Euphoria

Characters :Jung Daehyun , Yoo Heni (OC)

Rated : 13+

Genre : romance , angst , sad , melancholy , heart-broken

Storyline

Because of a photo from an unknown , Daehyun destroy the wall of trust between her lover - he'd let her go easily.Almost everyday,Daehyun lived in agony after seeing the photo - until someone sent an e-mail for him telling him all the truth.Daehyun became blaming himself , regreting of what he had done.However,evrything is too late.A few days ago, he saw her ex-lover to be with another guy.Daehyun felt like a fool and a coward doesn't dare to say any words about it , infact , he kept it in heart and became melancholy day after day. Everything is a lie , the photo is a lie had been make for Daehyun to fall in.

Author's note : Falling in love is easy , being in love is easy , but building the wall of trust between each other is just too hard. The challenge always be waiting out there , to testing our love if it's strong enough to overcome it.

 


 

The picture of you in the photo that we taken together, always looking good – it’s taken just like not so long ago, like a blink of eyes , it’s just like yesterday. You insist to print out this photo of two of us- though I don’t even look good inside the photo.

“Daehyun oppa, let’s take a selca together ,”take out the cellphone and lifted up in front of us.

“Are you serious?I don’t even want to take selca in this condition,” I resisted.

“It’s okay,oppa,you’re still the most handsome oppa in my heart even you have just a little hair right now,”is this some sarcasm that you trying to make me to take selca with you?I still resist with this bald head right now – taking a selca will make me look idiotic.I had already a bad day today for forgetting my beanie to cover my bald.

“Oppa…”you whined , you know I couldn’t resist you when you whined and pleading with those puppy eyes of yours. Sighing out because I had give in to this girl ever since I met her and be together with her.

“Alright,”happily you lifted up the cellphone in front of us and click on it – snap , I think this will be the ugliest selca I ever had. Pado,I’m just a fool when I’m in front of you, give in everything you ask – yet I never even complaining . You’re the everything for me.

“Oppa,look, we both look so good together ,”you shoved the cellphone and showed the selca that we had just taken. Like a fool I am with this bald head next to a beautiful angel .It’s frustrated to see my face on the screen.”Oppa, you’re the most handsome.You look perfectly great with whatever hairstyle,”the words calmed me already together with a peck from you on my cheek. It’s cheered me up. “Thank you for being mine,” I hold on to the hand next to me – I want to hold this hand forever.

Every single smile from you meant a world for me – you smiled , the dimple appear on your cheek – I find it’s rare just like how rare I could find someone like you to be my loved onr.

The dimple of your cheek in the photo ,it’s still reveal and deep – perfectly seen. The smile on your face is mesmerizing inside the photo while I’m just forcing a smile next to you.It’s funny when you first show me this photo.

“Oppa,I had print it out,”you came excitedly – didn’t even know you had been late for hours.Yet,for you,I don’t mind to be waiting.

“Print what?”you shoved off a piece of paper alike towards me.

“What’s it?”I turned it over,blinked for a while until you said,”Do you like it,oppa?”

I was dazed off by the photo you had just print out,”Why you print this ugly photo out?”the point is that I’m bald after return from military in the photo.I forget my beanie to cover my head that time.

“But,I like it because you’re the oppa I love the most no matter what,”once again your dimple appear when you formed a smile on that beautiful face of yours.”Keep it in a safe place,kay oppa,”it’s mental breakdown to have this ugly photo – for your sake I will keep it.

However….

Likewise our loves , the color of the photo had slowly faded away.The only left is just this photo that I have with me,the photo of both of us.Perhaps,it’s the last piece of photo I have after I burn it all that time. It’s frustrating – the things on the table scattered around at the ground .I couldn’t help but to hate myself for doing that, at that time. My life had been a messed onwards.

Honestly,I’m not a good person.I’m a jerk who don’t deserves your love.Our loves had faded away for a year now but I still a coward who doesn’t want to erase it.I couldn’t be a real man.

The sky became gloomy – It tells my feeling right now.I have to find out the truth.

“Oppa,sorry for make you waiting,”the words of sorry can easily been said – but hard to forgiven.

“Let’s break up now,” I’m hopeless right now , my eyes had lost it’s soul after knowing what you done behind me with another person.

“Oppa?Don’t be joking,”you said like nothing happen – of course you don’t know yet because I haven’t tell you.I had give you a chance to make it for me but you seem doesn’t treasure that chance instead.You still trying to covered from me.

“See it yourself,” the sky started became dark and thundering – a signal of raining soon. Likewise my soul right now had gone since I see this pictures of yours cheating behind me.

“Who is the guy in the picture?” you two were holding hand even you link your arm around him.I don’t know when are these pictures taken but it’s shows perfectly that you cheating behind me.

“No,I can explain about this,oppa,”you finally attempt to explain – explanation means disguising .I don’t think I can even believe you now after seen this pictures of you and another guy being affectionate.

My heart had been throbbed seriously – like a patient of operating have anesthetic , my heart had completely dying , my feelings had no more to be feel right now. I don’t want to waste time to listen to any explanation, it won’t change my mind for this as well.

“Let’s just separated.”

“No,oppa,listen to me,”you stopped me – I felt the hand you grabbed on my wrist right now is so dirty that you could hold other guy and now you’re holding me again.I hardly shoved off my hand – I don’t want to see you anymore.

A liquid drop on face, I lifted my head, - the sky started to rain – the raindrops mixed together with my tears flowing through my cheek.No more turning back, - tears that had flowing couldn’t be dry out in a few seconds, no more.I won’t take back my words.

I’m such a bad person – why I didn’t just stop and listen to your explanation that time.The stoned hearted me had make everything different. Too late to be regret now.

Like a fool,like a coward I  couldn’t tell you I loved you even after I know the truth.The words ‘ come back to me’ had slowly faded for you after what I did to you.I shoul had listen to you. The sky today – cried for me again – the cold surface I’m touching right now – remind me of that day how I cruely leave you without listening to you.The leaves of the tree falling by the breeze outside – our loves as well falling apart ,scattering at the ground because of , trust I have with you isn’t enough. I hope The image of you with your new lover playing in my mind right now – my heart throbbing when you came over that time and greeted me.I’m not a real man , I should have greeted you first that time but in fact, you’re as benevolent as usual.You waled towards – I spotted you linked your arm around the guy next to you closely, very closely- almost tear my heart apart.Alas, you’re still forgiving me even what I had did to you a year ago,leaving you behind , doubting our love and trust. I can see your happiness with that new guy next to you through your face when you came over to greeted me. That moment, the words ‘ everything is a lie’ – I wanted to say to you but it’s too late when I see the guy next to you. ‘I can forget ‘ I want to say it to you of the incident a year ago. Timing , I should’ve realized earlier.

Faded,everything had faded,your face in the photo – I can only have it as memory,pressing over my chest-remembering how much we loved each other before.The cold wall hit my back-sending shiver down my spine – mixed feelings with my throbbing heart.Liquid flowing through my cheek from my eyes – tearsdrop to the picture of you and me – the colors immediately faded a little.I know you the best,I know you more than anyone else- even I said it that time when we met , you won’t just give in , come back to me . Because we had loved each other – the past tense , the present right now for you is the guy next to you. I had being a jerk for you a year ago, the scar of your heart had indeed heal but the feeling of yours being hurt by me wouldn’t healed easily , within a year.

After burning all our photos together at once – I ‘d regret when I already knew that the truth of the pictures of you with another guy when you’re being with me , actually is a lie. You didn’t cheated behind me , in fact, you’re being faithful to me.

A week after we separated,I haven’t log in to my S.N.S – I hate being suspended by others, asking what’s going on between me and you by the friends.I chosen to avoid.The spams are expected, I don’t felt like answering ,replying nonsense to them – this is my privacy. Scrolling down , the screen moving down , an mail caught my attention.This person , I don’t know who is it – where she got my e-mail address.The new window appear on the screen when I clicked the mail.

Hayeon [email protected]

To me                                                                                      20 Jun 20xx ( 1 week ago)

Jerk,I think it’s not necessary to call you oppa anymore .Jerk,bastard is more suitable for you. Heni is my sister,this mail I send it to you here is regarded of my sister.You’re not a real man at all,in fact, you just a piece of jerk who doesn’t listen to anyone explanation.If you’re a real man,you’’ have just listen to my sister’s explanation that time.Heni had told me everything about it,I won’t forget some jerk who made my sister cry for almost a week now.She keeps saying that she loved you so much and never cheated behind you. Yet, you are like a fool who doesn’t listen to her yet you had just leave with letting her saying a single words.Even until now,my sister doesn’t hate you instead she keep blaming herself of not being a good girlfriend for you.For me,my sister had been much more that good girlfriend,she’s an angel.You ,jerk don’t deserve love from someone like my sister.She had wasted too much tears for such a jerk like you.

If you had listen to the explanation, my sister won’t be fallen sick because pushing herself too much and emotionally ,haven’t eat anything for a few days now ,locking herself in her room and crying alone,every night,I just heard her sobbing next to my bedside.I hate you jerk.You will regret this for hurting my sister.

Blinking my eyes when reading the mail from your sister – I haven’t met her yet ,I never know you had a sister.She’s got the guts of sending this mail to me.I don’thave any idea what’s she mean of the content in the mail.Whys hould I listen to your explanation when I already know the truth.

Hayeon [email protected]

To me                                                                                      21 jun ( 6 days ago)

Yah!You jerk,don’t think that you didn’t replied me then I will just give up.

This time I will straightforward.I had enough with my sister keep saying how nice are you and is her fault for not being good enough for you.My sister if perfect enough to be a girlfriend for anyone,is just you who doesn’t know how to appreciate her.

That photo you seen,isn’t the whole story,that stupid photographer who take that photo as well not professional enough, , he/she doesn’t even take the whole story of that moment. That guy inside the photo was my sister’s admirer, he had been bugging around my sister for a while now even after my sister told him she had dated a nice guy(I don’t think so) .That’ day she call her out to clear everything else to that annoying bug , she keep telling him,she had a nice boyfriend already,he treat her very well and she loved everything about him even what hairstyle he had.He is her everything. However,that guy keep insisting my sister to consider about him,he grabbed her shoulder ,my sister struggled , he forced my sister to link her arm around him.Damn,that’s a creepy guy I ever seen.Luckily,I passed by there and save my sister.I give the last warning to that creepy guy not to disturb us anymore or we will contact the cops.He leave afterwards.My sister was in shock that time being sudden harass by that guy. Yet,she is being optimistic of the incident – she stopped me from contacting you that time.She doesn’t want you to get worry about her because of small matter.At least,that’s a small matter for her. She keep resist letting me to tell you about it

My sister put all her trust on you but you just break it because of some stupid photographing angle.You trust such a ridiculous photo more than trusting my sister.I’m completely disappointed with you.I won’t let you see my sister and hurt her even more.Jerk.

The soul had gone from my body after read the mail – what had I done to you.Why am I being so idiotic to trust something that unsure.I’m too easy to judge something too early.I’ m the one who broke our wall of trust.I thought I build up a strong wall of trust on you – I’m wrong.I’m more pathetic than you, I rather trust the nonsense photography angle than trusting you.

You had moved on, and I had my warned already by your sister after I read the mail she sent.I want to see you that time but I’m too coward to see you.I felt guilty towards you.I’m a jerk,your’s sister is right – it’s hurt to see you hurt even more by me if I go to see you again.The only last memories I have of both of us is just this photo I’m holding on – I don’t have confidence to erase it – somewhat I need someone to tell me this is a joke,tell me this is a joke.Why it’s all lie from the piece of photo.

Looking up at the blank ceiling , laying on the bed with nothing else but our last piece memory – the missed calls you used to leave still kept in my phone.I didn’t want to delete it because I had destroy our memories together,burning it into ashes, I just want to keep these missed call you used to leave it to me at least for this.I turned off my phone while I was with another woman that time when you missed calls me afterwards we separated.Annoyed by your calls,I lied and pretended I didn’t see them – because of my own self esteem ,I didn’t picked up your calls. At that time I didn’t know about unconditional love – I didn’t know you will loving and trusting me that much. The pain in my heart , the hate of hating myself, I can’t even endure it – I didn’t know how have you enduring it that time.Now,I felt it. We had reached our point of no return, heading towards our separation perhaps that time when I let my own self esteem killed me – explanation is disguise ,it’s the consequence of our separation.It’s my fault .

I look pathetic , really pathetic when the mirror reflect my own face. After seeing you with another good guy that day – I had return with pain, regret , guilty  , blamed of myself for letting you go easily. You had find your new love – so am I have to keep moving now – creamed around my face,I’m like a criminal right now , moustache growing everywhere. I should have shave it – erased you forever . The moustache cream had all over my face – grabbing the shaver I was about to do it.

The shaver drop back – I have no courage to erase our memories.I still couldn’t move on.Tears flowing, wetting the remain cream on my face.

Seeing you holding on that guy’s hand that day,hurt , if you could grab my hand again like nothing happened.It’s impossible , that hand no longer belong to me but to another guy. I want to heal all the deep wounds in your heart – impossible , you had recover , the guy who heal your wound in your heart aren’t me anymore.

 Sliding off to the wet ground  of the shower room , with mournfulness I am to let you go. I will treat you well, please don’t leave me.I want to tell you this because I love you , don’t leave . Can’t you see me crying badly – staring at the photo in my hand – you didn’t even see me. It’s too late….

~..~..~~..~..~~..~..~~..~..~~..~..~

THE END

Author's thoughts :

My heart throbbing a lot when I listen to B.A.P - It's all Lies, so I go to search fo the lyrics, tears just flowing out , out of the blue.I was wondering how could this be that hurtful.The main character in the lyrics seem like want to turn to the square , like nothing ever happen. I had struggle out of what sort of storyline should I made according to the lyrics.Typically, it would always be storyline like the girl cheated and the guy just hate her and wish everything is a lie.In fact, for me I don't want to write such a typical storyline , so I plot twist it a little.And I was thinking if I had out of topic for it(?) I hope not.I still try my best to stay at the mood of this song.I want to saty original for the mood instead of changing it.

I hope it will be great...

TO DO LIST FOR READERS 

  1. Please comment ( I love comments )
  2. Kindly subscribe if you look forward my future works
  3. last but not least.... just enjoy yourself !