Story.

I have friend

A/N: Yesh.. Actually this is somewhat similar to my life today. i dedicate this story to myself because It's somewhat real. I'm playing as Sunny here and Tiffany is my friend. Read it...

 

 

 

I have a friend, she is very smart. I don't know but whenever she clings to me, I skip a beat. I don't even feel butterflies but my heart starts to race. It was her birthday last April 13 and never had a chance to talk to her because of her friends making fun of me. I was afraid that maybe my birthday surprise for her is a fail so I decided not to talk to her. 

She was very mad at me but I have no choice to end our friendship. It was the hardest thing that I decided.

Right Now, After that incident I saw her with her new best friend walking towards me I didn't look at them because I was studying something then her friend called me.

I looked at her and forced a smile, i know her friend we used to be buddies in our Science and Math campaign.

I didn't looked at my 'former' best friend but this friend of mine introduce her to me not knowing that we really knew each other since then.

I nodded and excused myself but her friend invited me if we could eat lunch together. I don't know what to say but my mouth spoke saying a yes. I turned around and putted my right hand to my pocket and left hand for my book.

 

Right before I stood up from my seat and come out I waited everyone to go ahead until its just only me. I grabbed my jacket and putted my black snapback cap.

I walked to the cafeteria and looked at my phone reading a text from my mom.

Someone tapped me so i turned around i looked at the person but they're two, It was my 'former' bestfriend, and my friend.

I sat away from them but we're still in the same table.

I don't know what to feel but when I eat some pthing i can see from the corner of my eye my 'former' bestfriend is looking at me with a sad face.

I was very tired that they so It's not my business to look at her anymore.

Minutes later my phone buzzed so i looked at it.

It was her who's textin pg me saying.

 

"I'm sorry :( I miss you..."

 

--------------

 

 

 

I don't know what to reply 'til now, anyone of you can help me?