01/01

Silent Couple

Silent Couple

 

KaiLay

They are the silent couple of EXO

 

 

In another person opinion, their relationship is too silent.

 

They never looked talking to each other, they never fight and they never heard some strange voices came from them. They too calm and kind of out of their character.

 

So their relationship is looked like a flat one. Really too flat. Even some time they would did something that made fans scream at top of their lungs. They often looked flat and boring.

 

However, in Jongin own opinion, their relationship is never flat or too silent like the other think.

 

They talk to each other. Even if they are in different country, they will send each other simple text or call each other in even just a minute. And every time they around each other, they will talk.

 

It’s just, when they talk in person, there is barrier named laguage barrier that kind of block them to comunicated to each other.

 

So they talk with their body. They talk with simple movement that maybe for other person mean nothing. They talk with their dance movement that full of emotion and a lot of meanings. They use their bodies as their languange. They use the music that accompanied their movement as their accent.

 

That’s why, walking or just standing beside each other is meaning a lot for them. Sit down at the corner of waiting room while sharing earplug is more than enough for them to make their heart beat fast in pleasure. Dancing with each other in the same stage is just like a hot make out session for them.

 

Other than that –the languang barrier, they are kind of dificult to show their emotion with words. Its kind like, in their opinion, some time their own words are not and can’t reflect what actually they think or feel.

.

 

Then they are like another couple too, another common couple. They of course had fought, rare, but they had.

 

It’s rare because they know each other before they start this long time relationship –they already in relationship before they debut. They know each other too well, like they know themself.

 

They had the same level of jealous –that kind of too high. They are too possessive too. They are do not like when what they owned being touched overly by other person. They have bad temper too –Yes, Yixing, the cute little angel has bad temper.

 

That’s why, they always take care of each other feeling. Always tolerate and never cross the line. Except if it was their job. Whatever they do, they must be professional and can’t mix their own private life with their job.

 

However, sometime they fought because the job that in their opinion is too much. Yeah… they are just a human. Yixing and Jongin are just a common human.

 

When they had fought, they looked like usual. Stay silent, standing beside each other, walking and dancing together. That’s why, it’s so rare for other members EXO to known that their relationship was in currently bad situation.

 

But, if you pay more attention, you will see the different from their usual. Their expression looked so different and lack of skin ship or other movement. Their distance when they walk was a little bit more far from usual.

 

Their movements when they dance are looked different too. It’s like there were no emotion in it. It was like they didn’t tell anything and just dance following the choreography. Not talk.

 

Jongin really hate each seconds when they were fought. They rarely fought, but Jongin really hate it. Other than it made them actually fell silent, it was affected to their work too.

 

Hey, they are the EXO’s dancing machine, their job are to dance. And their power of dance is their ability to tell a million words in one choreograph.

 

If they fought, they can’t perform their max, because they know. They know if they let their bad emotion entering their dance, it will make everything in mess and out of control.

 

But, in one condition, Jongin felt happy when they fought a little.

 

It was when Yixing got angry to him because he was forcing himself to his limit or when the Chinese man got jealous because he was too close to his other member –especially his Mom and Dad, Kyungsoo and Suho. –he thought it was cute when he saw the older sulking in mix of Mandarin and Korean because he decided he want to cuddle between his parent while watching tv.

 

That’s mean that he really care and so much in love with Jongin right?

 

If Jongin can be honest, no one of his ex-lover loved him the way Yixing love him.

 

.

 

For the strange voices… Jongin think… it’s good if they didn’t hear it –because it embarrassing.

 

.

 

So the conclusion is, his and Yixing’s relationship isn’t flat, Ok? There are times when they are up, and there are times when they are down. And also, there are times when they are flat.

 

Its just, their method for showing all of it are kind of diferent with common couple. They use their own way. They way that come from their heart, not from books, internet or words from the other.

 

If all snowflakes are diferent, so why their relationship can’t be diferent too?

 

Moreover, the ones that do this relationship are them, so whatever way they take, if its make them happy, its not a problem, right?