Uncertainty

Too much kissing

Youngjae had taken such a long bath that he felt as though his skin was wrinkled all over. When he did finally get out Daehyun seemed to already be asleep. Youngjae climbed into his bottom bunk as quietly as possible. 

"Hey Jae did you turn into a fish ?" Daehyun chuckled. 

At first Youngjae tried to pretend he was asleep. 

"You're awful quiet," Daehyun inquired but then continued, "Is this about what Zelo said earlier? You know he was only kidding Jae."

"I don't think he was joking," Youngjae stated, almost whispering.

"You don't?" said Daehyun in disbelief. "He wouldn't say something he really felt in public and besides you kiss everyone Jae. Zelo's still so young and he has a lot of working out to do when it comes to his feelings you know? " At this point Daehyun seemed to be reassuring himself more than explaining to Youngjae.

"Yeah but Dae, its different with him," the younger took a deep breath, as much as he trusted Daehyun he wasn't sure if he was ready to admit how he really felt, but finally he continued,  "It feels different, like there's something else there...."

"So, you want him to like you is that it?! Everyone freaking likes him! Why does he have to be so ignorant and lovable?!" Daehyun's accent came out a bit sharper when he was upset.

"Calm down Dae."

" You calm down! You know why don't you just let Jongup have the maknae and keep it in your pants Youngjae!!!!"

Youngjae didn't like the possesive way that Daehyun was refering to Zelo. Also, it was unlike the elder to insult Youngjae seeing as he had been giving him so many compliments earlier that day. Youngjae was hurt, Daehyun was his best friend, the one he trusted the most. 

 

Youngjae lay in silence thinking it was best to leave his hyung alone. He couldn't sleep and couldn't stop thinking about Junhong, no matter how hard he tried.  Zelo was cute and had also grown to be quite handsome.

The vocalist remembered the first time he'd heard Zelo rap. Twelve syallables a second, he was amazed at how fast. Youngjae had never told anyone but he thought that the maknae was absolutely adorable when he was rapping.

He thought about the times he'd kissed the boy, and wasn't quite sure why he was more drawn to him than anyone else.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

 

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading!!

I would really appreciate any feedback you could give.

So, is angry, broken hearted Daehyun to anyone's liking? 

I had not orginally planned on having him be so upset but it seems to make the story more interesting hehe ;) 

 And although, Daehyun is not my most favorite member I think he would be kind of y when he's angry don't you? 

Especially with all those nose wrinkles lol.

The next chapter will be super cute though I promise! Just you wait!

Zelo <3  

Youngjae <3

..... both so innocent...but not for long! ;)

Thanks again for your patience with me and for reading and subscribing. I will do my best to keep the good stuff coming. :D