I Lost That Chance......

(I'll Try On) Forgetting you

"Taehyung you ready to go to the altar?!" Jimin hyung asked."Yeah." i said.We then walked to the altar.The music started playing,the doors opening,kids dropping rose petals on the ground,you looking drop dead gorgeous in your wedding dress.Then i sudedenly started remembering the fun we had in senior prom. You having a beautiful smile on your face.When you got to the altar you and Jimin hyung started saying the wedding vows.  But i knew you werent mine to begin with.( im going to skip to the i do part because i dont know anything about weddings )

" Choi ______do you take Park Jimin as your husband."

"i do." ______ said.

"Park Jimin do you take Choi ________ as your wife?"

"i do." Jimin said.

"You may now kiss the bride"

After you and Jimin kissed everybody clapped and cheered, and so did i. Both of you and Jimin hyung went down the aisle hand in hand and with huge smiles on both of your faces. Then everybody started congratulating you and Jimin hyung when you got to the doors of the church while i was still at the altar. I took out a necklace with your name and my name engraved on a pendant. I looked at it. But its time to let you go. So i just dropped the necklace on the floor under the chairs hoping that you wont find it.

"Taehyung?!"Jimin hyung called for me."yeh?" i said."Are you coming to the reception?" Jimin hyung asked."I cant." i said."Becau-" "Oppa!" i got cut off from a voice that sounded familiar.I turned to the direction from where the voice came from.I saw_______."Oh!Taehyung,i havent seen you in a while."_______ said."yeh." i said in reply.

"Anyway Taehyung why cant you go to the reception?"Jimin hyung asked."I have to umm......move to Japan beacause i got a job there."i partially lied."Oh" Jimin hyung said in dissapointment."I guess we wont see you for a while huh?" ________said."I guess so."Then there was an awkward moment of silince."Anyway i have to go now my flight is gonna leave soon.i wish best for both of you." I said then gave them a hug then walked to my car.As i walked to the car i said to myself Jimin hyung protect her for now on.Now that im moving to Japan i have to let her go,actually she never was mine to begin with.Im not moving to Japan just because i got a job but to also move on.I have to forget about you _______.I regret not confessing to you any sooner,my nervousness got over me which made me hesitate to confess to you.But when i get home from Japan i know that all i can do is watch you from afar and see that the person that makes you smile is Jimin hyung.......not me.But promise me when i get home one day ill see you hapy with Jimin hyung and your kids.if your happy with him i wont stop both of you from loving each other.Even though your his now ill youll always be my first love.Even if i do move on ill never forget you.Goodbye my almost lover.

When i got in to my car i felt a single tear on my cheek.I then drove off to the airport to go to Japan to start a new life.

"i'll try to forget you Ch-Park ______

_______'s pov

"Cmon jagiya everybodys at the reception already." Jimin oppa said. "You go ahead oppa i have something to take care of" i said. "Arraso" oppa said with an eyesmile and went ahead. I was admiring the church. Especially the sun setting. I then saw something shining under the church seats. I picked it up and it was a necklace. I looked at both sides and saw that my name was carved on the other side while on the other side taehyungs  name was carved. It turned out to be a locket. I opened it. On the right side it was a picture of me and taehyung when we were little kids.  On the left side it said carved "ill never forget you"