001

Life With Kris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A knock came to your door and you hurriedly opened it to check. " Roses for m'lady." A bouquet of roses came to sight as you stared at it in awe. " Wow. How did you know roses were my faves?"

" A help with a person or two pretty much made me know."

 

Day by day, the cold hearted bad boy was turning softer. Kris at school was known as the ice prince for not having expressions and always staying alone for the whole time. With his dark brunette hair gelled up and expensive clothes to school, he really suited the theme. Well, it's the traits of having such rich parents. But despite their richness, they accepted you like their own. They brought you to other countries like Venice, France, Scottland and other places you haven't visited. Sometimes, you'd ask why they treat you so well and they say that you have some magical effect on him. Maybe that true.... Or not..

 

Your relationship with Kris was only open to you, him, his parents and your bffs. The rest.... We can call them as 'only distractions'. In order to keep your relationship hidden and your hair not ripped from your scalp, Kris would drop you at the back and make sure that the tinted windows cover his face. Albeit him being someone who graduated, everyone still do know him. Currently, he's been working to replace his father soon at White Royale Hotel; a No.1 ranked hotel in Korea and is indeed famous around the global. Many famous people from around the world are staying there. And about Kris' position, he's a director there.

 

" Hey (Y/N). How was your night with Mr. Hottie?", Hayley said.

" I heard that he brought you to his private villa somewhere.", Melissa then continued.

" The night was fine and about the villa. It was the night before tonight."

" Oops! My bad."

 

Like usual, school started and ended after a few hours of just thinking and solving alot. It was sure torturing you but that's just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter