Welcome Back Home

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun stood by the mirror and fixed his hair a little quick before he took a deep breathe. Chanyeol will soon come and tell him it's about time to leave... About three weeks has passed since Baekhyun came back from the hospital and everything is fine with his body now. Except his heart that is pained by the thought of leaving Chanyeol.

Mostly of Baekhyun's things are packed and now he's just waiting for the car to get ready to leave. Yura left this morning but she said a proper goodbye before she left and Chanyeol's parents also wished him luck with his future. And then there is Chanyeol...

 

“Baekhyun... Are you ready?”

 

His deep voice echoed through the room as Baekhyun nodded slowly. He then turned around to face Chanyeol as he tried to stay strong, but his mind is filled with worries and depressing thoughts. This might be the last time he sees Chanyeol... Or the last time he can ever express his true feelings for him.

 

“I'm... I'm ready.”

 

Chanyeol nodded with a painful expression on his face. Baekhyun slowly walked over to him as he felt how Chanyeol grabbed his hand gently. Baekhyun is scared. He's so scared to leave but... But it's for the best.

 

“Let's go.”

 

Baekhyun nodded as his heart felt pained even more. He walked after Chanyeol who didn't say anything and only held his hand. They went out to the car as they got in to let the chauffeur drive them towards Mr. Kim's house, where Baekhyun's parents lives at the moment.

No one said anything but Chanyeol held onto Baekhyun's hand the whole time as Baekhyun stared out through the window. It hurts... Baekhyun took a couple of deep breaths as he closed his eyes to maintain calm. Chanyeol suddenly squeezed Baekhyun's hand as Baekhyun opened his eyes and turned to face Chanyeol.

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's lips meet his as fast he faced him. Baekhyun can feel Chanyeol's free hand gently his cheek as the pain inside of Baekhyun's grows stronger. Baekhyun truly hates this situation so much...

Chanyeol pulled out of the kiss just in time for the car to stop as Baekhyun felt how he would begun to cry. Chanyeol smiled at him with his charming smile as Baekhyun tried to stay calm, but on the inside he screamed.

 

“Goodbye Baekhyun...”
“Goodbye... Chanyeol.”
“You will be fine here, I promise.”
“Mm... Y-You have to promise to eat properly. A-And don't work too much, remember to have fun. A-And go out a lot and party with Kris... Y-You also have to promise to not burden the maids too much and put your clothes either in the laundry basket or on a chair. A-Also one last thing... Promise to... Promise to never forget me...”

 

Chanyeol looked more pained by now as he nodded. His hand squeezed Baekhyun's hand one last time as Baekhyun stared into his deep brown eyes. It hurts... Baekhyun can't sit here for much longer, else he won't be able to leave. Baekhyun was fast to open the car door as he stepped out of the car and let go of Chanyeol's hand that tried to hold onto his a little longer.

As fast Baekhyun had let go of Chanyeol's hand, he was met by the reality as the chauffeur helped him to get his bag out of the car and then it was over. Baekhyun is back home where he first didn't want to leave and now... Now he doesn't want to leave his new home.

 

“Bye Chanyeol...”

 

Baekhyun closed the door to the car before Chanyeol would be able to say anything else. Then he took his bag and walked fast towards his old home where he saw his parents stand and wait for him. He wants to cry so badly, but he managed to stay calm somehow as he walked over to them and received a warm hug from his mother.

 

“Welcome back home Baekhyun.”
“I'm home... Umma... Appa...”

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Sir, are you ready to leave?”
“Y-Yes... Just leave...”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah... I don't want to meet Mr. Kim right now...”
“As you wish.”

 

The car begun to move shortly after Baekhyun had closed the door as Chanyeol sighed. It hurts so much to leave Baekhyun, but if it protects him, then it's better than keeping him. Let go of the people you love if they have to go, that is what Chanyeol thinks is the right thing to do. It's better to let go of Baekhyun than hurting him even more.

 

“Master Chanyeol, are you alright with this?”
“Yes, of course I am.”
“Well... I meant more how you left him.”
“Mm... I could have told him a lot, but... I think it would only have been more painful for him if I did tell him what I truly feel.”
“I see, you did it for him.”
“Yeah... Everything I do... is only for him.”

 

The chauffeur nodded as Chanyeol sighed. He has to go to work, but he's not in the mood. Who would be in the mood to work after letting go of your love? He's not sure if he will be able to see Baekhyun again. Or rather, he's not sure if he will be able to face Baekhyun as his true self again.

 

“Sir, do you want to pick up some coffee on your way to the office?”
“No thanks, I'm good.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah... I'm sure.”

 

The chauffeur just nodded as Chanyeol closed his eyes. The soft touch from Baekhyun's hand still remains on his hand. This will be a really tough period for him...

 

***

 

“Dude, what is going on?! I heard your broke up with Baekhyun! Is it true?!”
“Yeah... I got tired of him.”
“What?!”
“He wasn't as funny after he lost his innocence and all...”
“You're a really bad liar!”

 

Sehun said grumpy as Luhan still stood a little shocked in front of him. Kris sighed as he sat up straight as he cleared his throat.

 

“Listen guys, Chanyeol had a good reason to break up with Baekhyun.”
“And hopefully it's only temporary.”
“Only temporary? How can you break up with someone only temporary?”
“Kris, can you explain please? I don't have the power to do it.”

 

Kris nodded as he begun to explain the whole situation to Luhan and Sehun who listened intensely. Chanyeol took his time to space out a little while his mind went back to Baekhyun and his lovely bright smile. Without him around, it's so... Quite.

 

“And that's how it is.”
“Omo... Is that...?”
“I feel sorry for you Chanyeol.”
“Me too...”
“It's only temporary though. We're hoping to find a solution within the near future and-”
“I don't think we can solve it though...”

 

Chanyeol spoke honest as Kris looked pained at him. Chanyeol sat up straight as he felt the urge to drink something. To drink something strong, like vodka. Yeah... He can need something like that. He needs a drink. A strong one.

 

“I'm going to get a drink.”
“What?! At this hour?! It's way too early to drink!”
“Sorry... I don't care.”

 

Chanyeol got up as he walked over to the door and called a maid to get him a drink. They didn't seem to shocked about it as they just served him what he pleased. Chanyeol drank a glass with vodka a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter