YOU & I

YOU & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU & I 

 

That night before Jiyong going to Paris, he and Bom were cuddling at her dorm. Jiyong saw her who’s sleeping beside him and kiss her head. He know that she’s really tired after back from Japan for 2NE1 Japan Album promotion activities.

“I don’t know why I love hear your heart beat..” she said as she open her eyes.

Jiyong smiles, “Why? Don’t you love to sleep on my perfect chest?” he and he love it.

“Mwoya?? I’m not..” she said with her cute pouty lips and back lying down her head on his chest.

And for a moment there’s a silence between them. “I love you, Bom. I love you to death..” said Jiyong suddenly. But there’s no answer from Bom. “Bom? Bom?” he said as he her long black hair.

He lift his body a little and he chuckle after seeing Bom was fall asleep. “Cute..(smile) You always like this when I said something important..” he said and give peck on her forehead.

*****

The next morning when Jiyong was still fast asleep, Bom was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for them. Even while cooking Bom singing with tiny voice so as not to make Jiyong woke up. Then suddenly someone hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

“Good morning…” he’s Jiyong with his husky voice.

Bom smiles and stop cooking. She let go of his arms and facing him. “Morning Mr. G.. why you wake up so early, huh?” she said as she put her arms around his neck.

“Hmm… because suddenly I hear angel voices earlier..”

Bom blushing but she love it. “Mwoya..” she said shyly.

“Can I get my appetizers now?” ask Jiyong.

“Ah, I don’t make appetizers. How about juice first?” ask Bom.

Jiyong smiles and suddenly kiss her luscious lips. “This’s my appetizers..”

“Y-yaaa! “ Bom shock but she’s not mad indeed, she kiss him back.

“Now, I should finish my cook an you take a shower now. Your manager will come anytime, ok…” said Bom.

“Arasseo, but give me 5 minute, please… (Bom glare at him) 3? (still glare at him) ok how about 1 minute…” he said with his adorable cute handsome face and Bom can’t reject it. They hug each other from a minute and after that Jiyong going to take a bath and Bom continue her cook.

 

From Bom dorm, Jiyong and his manager immediately went to the airport. He has schedule to attending the Paris fashion week in France and also for his short trip there.  Meanwhile Bom should going to Singapore for 2NE1 concert. Another member had going first this afternoon, because Bom was tired so she decided to going tonight.

Bom and Jiyong were busy with their schedule and their just contact for each if they have free time. It’s the risk since they’re the public figure also they should hiding their relationship all this time.

*****

Today Bom just in dorm and she saw everytime Jiyong update his Instagram or twitter. She missed him, missed him a lot. Then suddenly someone that she missed called him, she’s so surprised.

“Ji! I MISSED YOU…. How could you know that was thinking of you right now? Hmmm….HEOL!! haha… so, are you having fun there?..... Ahh, I’m so tired and tomorrow i should going to YG for recording with the members….. You smoking again there? Am I right?.... I saw you from here, Ji…. Yeah I know…. Ahh, why so noisy there? Are you in the club?..... Ok, just have fun. I want to sleep now….. Eung! Bye…. Love you too….” She hang up the phone after give him kiss.

Bom so happy even she just hear Jiyong voice and talk on the phone or chatting via LINE and send the pictures of what they’re doing. “I missed you… good night” as she send her picture with her lovely poong poong with that caption to Jiyong’s LINE.

*****

CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy are in the YG Studio right now. They’re doing recording until late at night. When they're on the break Bom checking her phone and as usual she will see twitter and the other. Then suddenly she drop her phone and tears down her cheek.

“Eonni! Wae?” Minzy who’s sit beside her shock and take her phone on the floor. When she want to give Bom’s phone she saw Bom crying and her face turn pale. “Eonni, wae? Why are you crying?”

“Bommi-ya…what happened?” ask Dara after back from toilet when she saw Minzy was hugging Bom.

Teddy suddenly rose from his seat and, "You take care of Bom. I wanna go to Hyung office for a while.." she said to Dara and CL as he looked at Bom with caring and go out of the studio.

“Eonni… why?” ask CL. Then suddenly Minzy give Bom’s phone to show something to them as she gestures keep silent to them.

When CL take it from Minzy hands, she and Dara shock after read that article. “W-what are they talking about right now?” said Dara look shock and confused.

“Eish.. this article like a ! How dare they writing such a trash like this?!” said CL with angry.

“Bommie-ya…. Don’t hear them, ok. Don’t cry Bommie-ya…” said Dara as she give Bom hugs and crying. They’re all hugging Bom and crying together.

“I-I’m not… I’m not…I’m not a drug smuggler. I’M NOT!” she said break into tears. CL, Dara, Minzy try to comfort her. She look broken right now.

Then suddenly Teddy and Yang Hyun Suk come and saw them was crying there. “Bommie-ya…” CL, Dara, and Minzy let go of their embrace while hearing YG Sajangnim voice.

“S-sajangnim. I’m…. I’m not….” Bom still crying and she feels like she can’t breath right now. She’s not only read the article but also all those comments, bad comments to her. It feels like her mental break down.

YG Sajangnim who watch Bom break into tears it hurt him so much. How dare those people talk about her like that. He know Bom well and the other member since a long time. They’re just like his own daughter for him. “Bommi-ya calm down.. it’s alright ok. I’ll give the explain it to them by myself…”

“Hyung, are you sure?” ask Teddy.

“Sajangnim, b-but… it’s….” said Bom like she want to say something to him but she can’t. Even she’s too weak to talk.

YG Sajangnim sighed and looking right in front of Bom eyes. “Listen, I will talk about this to your parents frist. I know that Bom… so don’t worry..” said YG Sajangnim.

Suddenly Kush come with worried face. “Hyung there are a few reporters out there…” he said.

After hear that it makes Bom afraid. Afraid that people will think bad about her, but the truth she’s not like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter