Chapter 5

Mission 002
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Hyung sulked and sighed heavily before running a hand through his dark golden hair. 'After the tournament?! That's too harsh,' he thought with a scowl. 'Have to talk to him,' Tae Hyung then sped to Yunho's office with his ability to run fast.

"Don't you ev-" Yunho's words ended mid sentence when he looked up to see who it. "Oh, it's you. What's the rush?" he questioned casually, not minding how Tae Hyung had just barged into his office.

"Don't you think after the tournament is too late? I can't accept it, you gotta spare some time for us so that we can get a head start." Tae Hyung said scornfully, he wasn't in a good mood.

"I can't do anything about that. You can't spare time because time is running quickly." Yunho said. "You don't want this world to corrupt. Human's are unaware of what is going to happen to this world. If you tell me to spare time, I won't let you do that," his tone was resolute. "Two agents from the US are also working on this mission to help , but this is particularly for Agent Blaxx to meet or even just see her parents, at the same time, saving the world. And you're helping her with that." Tae Hyung's nose flared in agitation.

"Fine," he slammed his fist on the table. "Then don't make me participate, no, not just me, Bo Young as well, in the tournament." his chest heaved up and down with anger. Yunho could only throw his arms in the air, basically shrugging it off. He didn't mind.

"That's really your choice, but you have to ask Bo Young first for that, it's good idea but you should know that I can't spare you time." Yunho replied. "Talk carefully if you do though, she's haughty." Tae Hyung left the black office. The twenty-four year old Tae Hyung stomped his feet towards Bo Young's room that was located near the Area, the door was in a corridor, the women's hallway. It was the apposite side of his room. Tae Hyung's room was parallel to Yunho's office, meaning it was on the other side of the wall. He knocked on the black door harshly and waited for it to be opened.

'I know it's you out there. What do you want?' Bo Young's voice suddenly came into his head, Tae Hyung was taken aback on how the girl knew.

'Can I come in?' he asked instead and got an instant reply that he had expected.

'No! Of course not!' Bo Young snapped incredulously. 'Just tell me what you want.'

'Can you come out?' Tae Hyung took the risk, 'Please,' he begged, and he wasn't the type of person to ever beg but he really need to make the conversation quick and easy.

'Today isn't really a good day for me you know that?' Bo Young said and she reluctantly went out, before her stood Tae Hyung, she crossed her arms. "Too close, move back." she snapped and Tae Hyung rolled his eyes and obeyed without further ado. "Spill."

"Let's not participate." Tae Hyung said and Bo Young raised an eyebrow. "If we do, we're wasting time." he was serious.

"It's only two days." Bo Young shrugged with an emotionless look on her face, the look so familiar, but she had something else in her mind.

"It's not even that import-"

"It is!" she cut him off impulsively.

"You only want to be on the same rank as that jock! It's not as important as saving the lives of these people!" sincerely said Tae Hyung. "You should do your task properly. And two days is a lot, don't you ever think?"

'I do think!' she telepathically said. 'This tournament is only once a year! And this is my time and chance to either beat or be on the same level as Jae Hyun!' she was frowning at Tae Hyung.

'Think. Again.' he deadpanned telepathically. 'I am sure that I'm not going to compete, I'll begin without you and I don't care if this mission is designated for you.' And Agent V brusquely went off. Bo Young slammed her door shut, slipping herself back under the thin summer sheets of her bed. She stared up at the colourless white ceiling thinking of nothing except from nothing. She closed her eyelids. And they came, the anonymous voices in her dreams, or was it reality? She wasn't sure.

-

Friday morning came and Park Bo Young aka Kang Hwe Ji aka Agent Blaxx made up her mind already.

"Just when I though you weren't gonna come." muttered Tae Hyung with a scoff, glancing shortly at the geared up Bo Young standing beside him, they were at the back of the institute.

"Shut it," she snapped at him automatically and adjusted her backpack. She was donning her all-black attire as usual, with all of her weapons in her back pack which was also black, she had her knives in boots, her belt, her pants waistline, up her sleeves and lastly in her inner pocket of her black cargo jacket. She had her hair tied low loosely and a cap on her head.

Tae Hyung had purposely waited, contemplating if the girl was going to go with him. He had waited for a good thirty minutes until Bo Young appeared. He was quite glad that Bo Young made her choice, and it was a wise one. The summer breeze was hot and he was sweating underneath his clothes but he had to bear with it, he had to wear clothes that fully covered him when doing missions. Tae Hyung was wearing his black pieces of clothing, his black shirt under his black cargo jacket and cargo black pants with his backpack hanging on his shoulders, knives all under his clothing and combat boots, just like Bo Young. He had a black baseball cap on his head. He was ready for the mission that lies ahead of him.

"You made a good decision. What made you?" Tae Hyung asked as he and Bo Young begun to head to a black Ferrari FF car; you start with a car, you end with the running.

"I'm not doing this for you, nor my parents, I'm doing this for Yunho." replied Bo Young plainly. 'I owe him a lot, he's already taken care of me for 14 years, now it's the time I pay him back the deed. I'm not as heartless as people think.' she telepathically continues, it clearly showed that she didn't really enjoy talking with opening and closing.

The black Ferrari FF wasn't in it's real interior form anymore but it was still a four seater. It was mechanized to follow the system for the institute. It was re-done by the people from the Institute who were experts with changing gears and wheels, inserting and taking out things. The system database were all advanced technology that both Tae Hyung and Bo Young had knowledge about. Tae Hyung flipped some engine switches and he felt the car change it's shape slightly, the gearbox changed to a much more new and advanced one.

"Where to go first?" Tae Hyung bluntly asked, Bo Young raised an eyebrow and the blunt male.

"Go with you instincts, and your instincts says to pass the wheel to Park Bo Young." Bo Young sarcastically said. "Out, let me drive." she snapped and quickly unbuckled her seatbelt then out the door. She lazily went to the other side of the car and opened te drivers door, but saw that Tae Hyung didn't move from his spot at all. She breathed out impatiently and bent down, moving her lips close close to his ear and whispered, "You know very well that I'm not patient and tell me who was the one who wanted to move two days earlier, huh?" she whispered darkly and malevolently, her teeth gritting but Tae Hyung wasn't going to be one of her affected. "Get. Out." she said the wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter