Concert

Life of a Teenage Fangirl

"C'mon they're leaving!"
"WHAT?! MINJI I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
Yujin cowered as the fangirls behind her began to scream again. "MINJI WHERE ARE YOU?!" Yujin cried as she searched for her best friend.
They finally saved enough money to go to an EXO concert together and here Minji was, ditching Yujin. Yujin sighed before scoring the huge concert hall for her friend. From the corner of her eye, she saw a red head sneak behind the curtain that led backstage. 
"Found her!" Yujin cheered before racing off to join Minji. Yujin threw a few glances behind her, then dashed behind the curtain. "Behind this curtain lays the 12 men that I love the most" Yujin dramatically sighed.
"KIM YUJIN! THERE YOU ARE!" Minji whispered-screamed at Yujin. "I found EXO's room! Let's go!" Minji grabbed Yujin's hand and they burst into the room.
The dressing room was completely empty (thank god). Immediately, Minji began touching everything, providing a running commentary as she did.
Touched a shirt
"Ah this must be the shirt that Kai wore at their last concert~"
Brushed by a chair
"Oh this must be Kris's chair~ It was raised for someone tall, like Kris~"
As Minji continued to ramble nonsense in the background, Yujin began to take pictures of everything. Suddenly, they both heard voices. 
"Yes Manager-nim. We'll get ready to go out the back in 5 minutes"
Suho's voice floated from behind the door.
"Oh ...." Minji mumbled, slowly backing against a wall.
"Ready to run?" she looked over at Yujin, who nodded. From the corner of her eye, she saw Minji grab a small black item. Before she could ask her what it was, the door flew open.
Opening wide, Minji let out an ear-piecing shriek.
"Oh my god!"
"What the hell!"
"Saengsaengs?!"
All the EXO members covered their ears in shock and began yelling profanities. Minji took the opportunity to shove everyone and dash through the door, dragging Yujin along with her. They ran past confused SM staff, who quickly realized they were fans and began to chase them. Minji and Yujin squealed and squirmed as they pushed everyone aside to escape. They shoved their way out of the backstage area. Yujin and Minji were met with a cool night breeze. 
"Ah it feels so nice~" Yujin hummed as she closed her eyes. She glanced over at Minji and they burst into giggles.
"Mission 'Break into EXO's dressing room' accomplished!" Minji yelled as she and Yujin linked arms and began to walk towards their car.