Final :D

Come Back My Love

 

 

Zico sighed closing the later door giving the same look to . The death of Yukwon left a big shock towards them more specifically towards Minhyuk his boyfriend, his lover.

 

Yukwon died few days ago because of stupid drunk driver. Minhyuk with all his might protest to the court that the guy should be sentences to death not five years prisoned when his love involved is died. He throw a tantrum cursing with his might at the court, in front of the lawyer saying, "what's the point of having a justice system!" making the other froze in place.

 

Minhyuk hadn't been eaten since the day Yukwon died. He is under category of dirty for not having a shower since he went to bury Yukwon’s body. He is not eating making him look liked a skinny fish when he is already skinny.

 

It’s painful for the member to see Minhyuk keep calling for Yukwon name in his sleep and having a nightmare. It’s hurt for them to see Minhyuk only laying on the bed holding onto a picture frame of him and Yukwon closer to his chest tightly in hope that it was Yukwon that he was hugging. In hope that Yukwon was the one he was hugging not just a picture frame.

 

Yukwon also cries beside Minhyuk as he could only see him; doing nothing to help his love. He want to tell Minhyuk how much he love him, how much Yukwon need Minhyuk and he is the most important person in his life.

 

Watching in silent he can only cries as he hate the fact that he could not hold his love. Thus, he went outside the bedroom to calm himself. He couldn't take it anymore. He just want to touch his Minhyuk only until the day his Minhyuk come to his life.

 

“I know it’s stupid and I know how much Minhyuk loves Yukwon but might as well try it rather than to see him liked that." Yukwon and the other member look at Jaehyo in confusion.

"Why don't we try to find another person for Minhyuk but this time straight?" he said leaving Yukwon jaw dropped and just want to punch him exactly on the face. How could he suggested that to Minhyuk? Minhyuk is Yukwon. It’s not even long since he left Minhyuk.

 

"Crazy derphyo idiot!" Yukwon curses.

"I don't think that's going to work. We know how much Minhyuk hyung love Yukwon hyung. You just can't replace him like that. Minhyuk loves Yukwon and vice versa," Yukwon smile at Jihoon’s words.

"I know its wrong but for now it's the right thing rather than letting him hurting liked that," Zico said. Yukwon head hang low as he knew very well at what Zico said is all true.

"But we can just bring him outside. Let him feel happy doing here and there," Kyung suggested not liking the idea of searching Minhyuk a new one because he knew very well that's not going to work.

"But bringing him everywhere with us will just make him remember Yukwon more. Everything we did always there be with Yukwon and him. Everywhere we went was a memorial places for him and Yukwon and Minhyuk hyung will be a death zombie again remembering that," Zico replied.

"Don’t dare me Zico but you know even Yukwon would not like this idea at all!" Taeil replied.

"I know but it's for the best I think Yukwon will agree with this one," Zico said.

 

Yukwon frown. Since when the leader had the same brain with forever alone Jaehyo? Yukwon not agree with this one because Minhyuk is him. Yukwon don't dare to see Minhyuk having fun or loving another person. Yes he is selfish but that's the truth. He just want to make Minhyuk happy but not by this one. This is the time where he should able to reveal himself and straggle to death. Yukwon could only heard in silent as planning something for Minhyuk including certain someone a.k.a their stylist noona which they and YUKWON knew that she was having a thing for Minhyuk. If you don't realize I emphasized at “Yukwon”. He going to do whatever it is to make them fail.

 

-First plan-

Yukwon watching in sadness as Minhyuk laying on the bed going through his phone looking at their picture when Jaehyo came in abruptly making them jump in surprise, hands on his hips shouting, "let's go clubbing!" he pulled Minhyuk out of the bed making Minhyuk trashing his legs and hands. Yukwon also mad as he punched Jaehyo on the face to only go through his face. If only he really did punch him.

 

The other member joined force stripping him, wiping his body with wet towel and changing his clothes. Yukwon pouted at the corner feeling pity for him. They dragged him to the car hearing curse and protest from Minhyuk. Yukwon go inside the car watching Minhyuk still cursing at them, nodding his head unknowingly.

 

Arrived at club, Minhyuk stayed in the car not wanting to go out and they dragged him again going inside towards the backdoor to the bar to see their stylist already there waiting for him, they sat him next to her while they gone.

 

Yukwon scoffed seeing her trying hard to be pretty with that thick eyeliner, fake eyebrow, almost bald hair -result of dying her hair a lot- make up which she found too pretty when it made her look liked a lost clown with a dress which was way too revealing. Yukwon think she just wearing something that could hide her s and her down there and Yukwon laughed out loud because she thought Minhyuk liked it when he knew really well that Minhyuk really hate girls who wearing liked that. Minhyuk didn't even bothered to look at her twice instead he drown his drink to ignore her. Not to mention other guys in the club was staring at her with hungry eyes. First come first serve.

 

Yukwon stayed beside Minhyuk watching as their stylist trying to talk and flirt with Minhyuk but just to be ignore by him. She put her hands on the bar and chin on it while bowing a little trying to show her cleavage. He could heard other boys groaned looking at her cleavage but not Minhyuk instead she got Minhyuk nagging at her that she should wearing liked how her age should be, revealing her ages, making her mad. But Minhyuk didn’t care any of it he just want her to go away. The only person who looks y doing that was when his Kwonnie doing a cosplay of Japanese maid especially for him with that darn y corset and garter belt. He sighed whispering, “Kwonnie I really missed you baby,” letting a tears fall. Yukwon frowned saying that he miss him too.

 

The girls didn't give up though as she keeps touching Minhyuk’s arms trying to gain his attention, talking nonsense as long as Minhyuk listen to her when he is actually not. Tired of it Yukwon went inside a body of a young man whom happened to pass by him not yet drunk and went to sit next to their stylist.

 

The stylist stare at him as Yukwon touched her arms.

"You really flirting with that boy over there? It’s not going to work," he said referring to Minhyuk. The stylist looked at him up and down raising her eyebrow asking why.

"I know Yukwon too well. He loves Minhyuk more than his life. I'm sure he not going to let you take Minhyuk from him."

"Oh yeah.. Then tell Yukwon that Minhyuk is mine now," she smirked not caring what Yukwon said. Yukwon had enough of this.

"You really not afraid even if he haunted you? I’m not sure if you realize that Yukwon had been following Minhyuk since the day he died and is now standing beside Minhyuk. Whoever getting on his way will get the consequences," Yukwon replied her, holding himself from getting mad.

 

She feels afraid as Yukwon said that but didn't care about it as she continued disturbing Minhyuk. Yukwon walked away saying thank to the body before going out from there. He then went next to the girl whispering on her ears, "Minhyuk is mine~" in scary voice. Their stylist tremble looking around to see who that is.

 

Yukwon smirked, "you take him from me I haunted you even if you're in your graveyard." Their stylist sweating in fear as she ran away from there out from the club. Yukwon jumped in happiness as he went to stay beside Minhyuk again laughing out loud.

 

The member who had been watching them confused as Jaehyo called her to be replied with a loud shout, "NO I DON'T WANT! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH MINHYUK!"

 

 

-Plan 2-

 

As usual they dragged Minhyuk again making him look presentable. Even Yukwon who was sleeping next to Minhyuk was surprised by them.

 

Today, Minhyuk going on date with a girl whom had the same characters as Yukwon. Yukwon lazily follow them. He going to make this one fail also. But today is different maybe because she kind a look liked Yukwon "cat liked face and eyes" and same characteristics as him. Thus, Minhyuk was a bit comfortable with her. This made Yukwon hurt saying, "Minhyuk, not me. She is not me. She's not me baby."

 

Date went smoothly, the member even Yukwon think this one going to work. When Minhyuk sent her home, she tried to kiss him, Yukwon hurt liked a hell crying out loud saying she is not him. Then, Minhyuk came to his senses pushing her away running and crying chanting "my kwonnie, my baby" over and over again. Yukwon and the member to chasing him leaving the dumbfounded girl.

 

The member watched in distress knowing that they made the wrong decision. There is no way Minhyuk going to forget him, only time will heal them. They let Minhyuk alone as they gone home. Yukwon went to him.

 

Minhyuk kneel crying out his heart. He doesn't know how to explain this. He doesn't know how to explain how much he truly miss and love Yukwon. He want to be liked how they usually did. He want to be able to feel those lips of his love, the warm skin of his lover, the way his lover squirmed under him, to say the special three words every day, to be able to see his sleeping cat face early in the morning. He just want that back.

 

Yukwon watched the elder in despair unknowingly he also crying out loud his invisible hands reaching to cup Minhyuk’s cheek. He just want to hug his love and tell him that they will be together. That yukwon always by his side but he couldn't.  Every time he tried to hug Minhyuk it’s liked he is passing an imaginary of Minhyuk. He to cry in front of Minhyuk crying, "please let me be with him," praying over and over again.

.

.

.

.

.

A loud thunder grunts making Minhyuk comeback to his senses that he was crying in the public. Minhyuk saw a pair of legs in front of him, slowly he look up to see no one but the love of his life.

 

"Hye Minhyuk, I'm here, I'm back baby. I'm home!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kzzzztttt~

  • English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)