FINAL

My Girl

It has been almost a month Chaekyung pretended to be as her twin brother. It is not like she really wanted to do it but she feels bad upon seeing her brother pleading to her. He is still hurt & the doctor told him to rest for another week to recover even though he looks perfectly fine to Chaekyung as she really feels sick of wearing a wig & pretends as her brother, Kai. But thank God Chaekyung's disguise is still safe as a secret between her & Kai.

 

Chaekyung joins Luhan & Sehun in the field, playing football togather as Luhan's teammate, Xiumin could not play since he has some stuffs to deal with.
But instead of playing, Chaekyung stands there at the edge of the field while eyeing Sehun who is energetically playing with Luhan. She looks to him as if she is mesmerized by his flawless features. She has been crushing on him since God-knows-when but he never know it because she did not have the freaking courage to tell or even show him that she likes and adores him more than life itself.

“Ya!!” Sehun shouted which made Chaekyung startles from her day dream. She shakes her head & turns her gaze to his way. She raises a brow in curiosity, shouting back, "What?!"

“Pick up the ball, you idiot!” Sehun shouts again while pointing to the ball near her. Chaekyung quickly picks up the ball & kicks it too hard toward Sehun's direction and...

“OUCH!!”

She accidently kics the ball right toward Sehun’s face. She lets out a gasp in shock, not knowing what she should do next, Luhan immediately rushes his way toward Sehun while Chaekyung stands there, still trying to figure out what she should do in a situation like this.

‘OMG! I’m such a moron!’

“Hey! Come here & help me!” Luhan called for her help. Gaining back her sense, Chaekyung runs toward the boys. As she gets nearer, she notices  Sehun’s nose is bleeding. She gulps slowly as she is afraid she would hurt the boy. She immediately kneels down next to him & grabs her handkerchief from her pocket, helping Sehun to wipe the red fresh blood from his nose while cussing to herself in a slow mumble.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. It was an accident. I’m so sorry, Sehun.” She keeps on apologizing to the poor boy.
“Are you okay?” Luhan asks Sehun & helps him to get up as he is lying on the ground. The poor boy nods as a respond to Luhan before turning his gaze to Chaekyung. She forms an awkward smile & deep inside, hoping that he is not mad at her because if he does, she is so damn doomed!

Sehun closes the distance between them. Chaekyung takes a step backward upon afraid he would explode right in front of her face. He eyes her. He leans in closer & closer to her while staring to her straight into her eyes, flicking her forehead hardly.

“Don’t you ever do that again." He whispers to her & she could feel his warmth breath brushes her neck. She has never been so close with Sehun before & now, his face is just an inch further than hers.

Sehun smirks to her, he says,
“Ya! Why are you blushing?” He asks, looking at her in a weird way. He scans her face with his eyebrows furrowing.
Chaekyung shakes her head, trying to act as normal as she can as Kai, 
“B-blushing? N-no, I’m not. I-It’s just.. It’s quite hot out here, ya know? Shall we head to the dorm right now?” She stutters a bit, denying the fact that she is indeed blushing at the moment.

“Okay then. Let’s go!” Sehun says & he makes his way in front immediately, leaving her & Luhan behind. Luhan looks at her in a weird way, he scans her from head to toe & then, he rubs his head in confusion. He seems to sense something freakingly weird is going on with the 'boy' in fornt of him.

Chaekyung bravely makes eye-contacts with Luhan, before she walks away, leaving Luhan feeling dumbfounded.

** **

“Oh !!” Chaekyung talks to herself in the bathroom. Her shampoo & body wash are both empty & she really need them right now because she has not wash her hair for almost a week as she is busy with her routines as her brother.

She ruffles her hair in frustration, trying to make up a good plan. Luhan & Sehun are outside in the room right now so she really needs to be careful so they would not sense something. She reaches out the wig and wears it, eyeing her reflectionin the mirror in front of her, letting out a soft sigh as she thinks how long she would pretend as Kai in front her crush.
“Urghh!!” She groans in frustration. A knock coming from the outside.

“Ya! Stupid! Hurry up, will ya?”   It’s Luhan.

Chaekyung starts to panic. She does not know what else she should do in the bathroom so she immediately grabs her things. She glances to her reflection again in the mirror before she opens the door of the bathroom & steps outside.

When she opens the door, she sees a shirtless Luhan.
She lets out a scream, surprised at the image of Luhan. And the boy, without knowing anything, screams as well.

He quickly gives a smack to Chaekyung's head to shut her,
“Ya! Stupid, why are you screaming like a girl?”

She rubs her head, whining in pain,
“Why aren’t you wearing your shirt?” She throws him a question back as an answer. She tries to fix her eyes to Luhan's face in difficulty, avoiding to have a single glance to his shirtless body.

Luhan raises his brows, saying,
“What? What’s wrong with it then? It’s not like you’re a girl. Why? Are you really a girl, huh?”

Chaekyung's eyes widen in surprised due to Luhan's sudden remark, quickly shaking her head, “N-no, I’m a guy. Urgh!! Move away!” She immediately leaves.

‘I don’t think so.. We’ll see about that later.’

** **

“Hey, where are you going?” Sehun asks. Chaekyung gets herself ready to go outside, she turns to face Sehun, "I'm going outside for awhile. Need to buy some stuffs."
Sehun jumps off from his bed & says, “Can I come, please?”
“Hmmm.. No.” She coldly refuses to take him along since she really needs some space alone as Kim Chaekyung -not Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai. Sehun whines as a kid, sticking his tongue out to Chaekyung,

“Okay, fine. Just go, I wanna take a nap.” He eventually gives up pleading.

** **

But actually, Sehun lied.

 

As soon as Chaekyung who dressed like a boy walks out of the room, he gets prepare & follows Chaekyung quietly without her own knowledge. He follows her from behind, hiding here & there like a spy to wherever she goes

.

Chaekyung enters a rest room nearby -men's restroom to be exact. Sehun gets curious about it so he waits by hiding himself until Chaekyung gets out of it but unfortunately, he has been waiting for about 5 to 10 minutes & he still has not seen Chaekyung's -or he believes that he follows Kai- figure. In the end, he decides to enter the rest room & sees what 'Kai' is doing so long in a public restroom. But then.a young lady walks out of the restroom -and it is a men's.

‘WTF?! Isn’t that the guys’ rest room? How did she get in there?’

Sehun quicken his path, not giving a damn about 'Kai' in the restroom anymore. Instead, he has a new mission -stalking a stranger.

** **

“Hmm.. At last.. I'm really sick of that stupid wig. It’s so damn uncomfortable.” Chaekyung mumbles to herself while picking up some stuffs to buy.
She grabs a shampoo & a body wash that she usually used. She is too busy with this & that, that she does not notice someone is watching her.

She turns around & suddenly, bumps into someone’s chest. The shampoo & body wash she holds fall off her grip. She lets out a groan & bend down to pick them up. And, as she gazes up...

‘Sehun?!’

She quickly bows to apologize to him. She is about to walk away from him when he grabs her wrist to stop her. She could feel her heart beats speed up right now as if it is going to explode in no time.

Sehun clears his throat to gain her attention.

‘OMG! I bet he knew it.’

“Hey, aren’t you Jongin’s twin sister?” Sehun asks & he sweetly smiles to her which made her heart flutters in joy.
She opens to speak up but the words would not come out & suddenly, she feels like is dry. So, instead of answering, she nods.

Sehun is still smiling, reaching his hand out, offering a hand shake to her. Chaekyung carefully reaches out her hand to accept it.
“Hi, I’m Oh Sehun. Your brother’s roommate. Both of you really do look alike but as a girl, you’re quite pretty, ermmm… What’s your name?”
Chaekyung gives him an insincere smile in reply, saying.
“I’m Chaekyung. Thanks anyway. But I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go now. Bye.”

She quickly pays her things & leaves the store as fast as she can.

Sehun watches her from afar, smiling to himself like a mad person. He gazes down & sees something shining. He kneels down & grabs it. It is a neclace with a name on it,

‘It’s hers.’

Smiling to himself, he puts the neclace into his pocket & exits the store to the dorm.

** **

“Both of the jerks aren’t here so I guess.. No wig.” Chaekyung who had just finish showering, decides to not wear the wig for awhile because she needs to dry up her long straight hair first.

She opens the bathroom door, humming a song happily while setting down her stuffs on the bed nefore turning around, only to find out that Luhan is there.
She is shocked to see Luhan & so is he. She gulps down her saliva nervously. Luhan is in total shocked & he almost screams his heart out.
Chaekyung immediately steps near him & cups his mouth. She hushes him, whispering,
“I’m sorry, Luhan but I can explain. To be honest, I was forced to do this.”
Luhan nodds his head & she slowly releases her grip. Letting out a long sigh, she explains from A-Z to Luhan.


"Please keep this as a secret, Luhan. I don’t want Sehun to know about this because I lik---“
Chaekyung pauses but Luhan seems to know what is she trying to say, so he adds, “You like him, don’t you?”
She slowly nods herr head. “Yes, I do like him. Can you please keep this as a secret, Luhan. Please~ I beg you.” She adds, pleading to Luhan.
“Hmmm.. Okay, I will but be careful. Sehun might sense something weird later so you just need to be careful.” Luhan answeres in agreement.

'That's what I most afraid of'

** **

That night, Chaekyung cannot fall asleep.Still thinking of what had happened between her with Sehun & Luhan, she knew this day would come, though; she never doubt it. She was worried that Luhan might tell Sehun the whole truth or worst, Sehun would find it out himself.

She gets up from the bed, ruffling her hair in confusion.

“Ya! Aren’t you sleeping?” Sehun also gets up from his bed, lookin to 'Kai'.
“No. You?” She answers in a low tone since Luhan is already in his dreamland.
“Me too. Hey, you have a twin sister, don’t you?” Sehun suddenly throws her the question that she hates the most right now,
“Ermm.. Y-yes. Why? What’s wrong?” She tries her best to act as Kai.
Sehun goes toward her & takes a seat on the bed next to Chaekyung, holding something that is somewhat familiar to her.

‘Isn’t that my necklace?’

She touches her neck. It is her necklace with Sehun!
Sehun hands it to her, he says,
“Here, I met your sister earlier & she dropped this. Be sure to give it back to her because I supposed she must be looking for it right now. And one more thing…”
She takes the necklace from Sehun, “What?” She asks him curiously.
“I think… I LIKE HER. She is so damn pretty, ya know. I just can’t help it but to fall for her.” Sehun confessed.
She does not know what to say or howto react. Sehun said he likes her.

Sehun takes out a picture from his pocket & shows it to her. “I silently took her picture this evening. She does look like you but as a girl, she’s so pretty. Dude, I think she stole my heart.”

‘Oh God! Dang it!!’

** **

Chaekyung did not get a nice slumber last night because she was having a thought about Sehun who had just confessed that he actually likes her; he likes Chaekyung.

 

Early in the morning, Luhan got up. Sheun is still asleep. Luhan glances toward Chaekyung -or Chaeyung who dressed up as 'Kai'-. He mouths,
“Don’t worry too much. He won’t notice it.”

 

While waiting for Luhan to finish washing himself, Chaekyung tidied her --Kai's bed & Luhan's. She secretly glances over to Sehun who had just wake up.
“Did you have a nice sleep, Sehun?” She tries to act normal in front of him;  trying her best to act as Kai, her twin brother.
Sehun nods, smiling. “Yup. Hey, thanks for listening last night. You’re really the best.”

She shrugs & replies, “No biggie~ It’s my pleasure. Besides, she’s my sister.”

** **

Luhan left again to his soccer practice, leaving 'Kai' & Sehun in the room together. Chaekyung really hates it right now. She does not really wants to be with Sehun in this kind of situation. Without secong thought, she enters the bathroom to wash herself.

In the bathroom, Chaekyung cannot stop thinking about Sehun.

‘What if he found out?’

‘What will happen if he did?’

‘Will he hate me?’

‘Didn’t he say that he like me?’

Suddenly, a knock comes from the door. It is Sehun!
“Ya! Hurry up!! I need to pee, stupid!” He shouts from outside.

Chaekyung immediately cleans herself. Opening the door in a rush, but when she is about to walk out of the bathroom, she slips but luckily, Sehun is there to help. He manages to grab her by her waist.

Her eyes lock with Sehun’s stares. Her heart beats thumping fast so is Sehun. He keeps on staring to her eyes. Turning his gaze to neck. There, he sees the necklace that he gave 'Kai' last night.

“Chaekyung?” He mumbles Chaekyung's name.
She touches her head & that is when it hits her. She forgot to wear the wig, it’s inside the bathroom.

Sehun stares to you for a long time. Then, he opens his mouth to speak but Chaekyung cuts him off by kissing his thin lips. He is surprised due to her unpredictable action. She has no idea what to do so she just tip toes & kisses him.

Breaking the kiss only to gasp for air. He turns away while trying to avoid any eye-contact. Silence filled the air. Nobody dares to talk.
She takes a deep breath before saying, “Yes, it’s me. I’m Chaekyung not Kai.”
Sehun turns back around to face her. He seems to be confused by her sudden confession.

“I’m sorry but I have to do this.” She adds & hangs her head down low. “But, why?” Sehun asks. Shrugging, she answers, “It’s all because of Jongin. He begged me & I don’t want to see him like that so I accepted it. He told me to help him since he’s injured & he needs to rest for a month. I’m so sorry, Sehun.”

She explains everything to Sehun; all of it.

** **

As Chaekyung finished explaining the whole truth to Sehun, that is when Luhan enters the room. He looks surprised to see her dressed as her own self.

"Chaekyung! What just happened here?” Luhan asks Chaekyung.
“I knew it already, Lu.” Sehun says while glaring at Luhan. “Dude, I’m sorry. She begged to me to keep as a secret.” Luhan replies.

Sehun chuckles which made Chaekyung & Luhan confused.

“W-why are you laughing?” You bravely asked Sehun. He pecks her lips.
“You don’t need to dress as your brother anymore, Chae. I want you to be yourself because you’ve stole my heart. I love you so damn much, okay.”
Chaekyung blinks her eyes,, “What do you mean?”
“I said that I love you, stupid. Will you be mine?” Sehun sheepishly grins at the end of his sudden confession.
Chaekyung smiles happily & nods. Then, she leans in closer to him, about to kiss his innocent lips when..

"Hey, hey!! Get a room! I’m still here!” Luhan pretends to be angry. Chaekyung & Sehun laugh when they heard him.
“Lu is jealous.” Sehun teasea him. Luhan sticks out his tongue out & says, “No, I don’t. Okay, I’m outta here.” He enters to the bathroom to wash himself; leaving Chaekyung & Sehun.
Sehun turns to face Chaekyung & he cheekily grins, saying, "1-4-3"

 

From DarkenDawnEII to you,
I know the plots are 'stupid'. I'm just not that good in writing so sorry. I'm still a newbie & I still have lots of stuffs to learn to be a great author -not as great as JK Rowling-.
Anyway, I really hope I satisfied you even though this story isn't that great. So, do comment & show me your support so I can move on & be the best of the best. Give me feed backs. Thank you.

XOXO