Checkmate

Primadonna
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: omg i'm super sorry it took me such a long time to update and it didn't even turn out well... but hey, since this one was so short, i'll start working on the next chapter right now!!


------------------------

 

  "Saeron!"
 The girl turned her head to look back. They were still chasing her... Soon, she wouldn't be able to run anymore.

        And they would catch her.

 "Saeron!"
The said girl shot up from her bed, breathing uneven. Her bedsheets were 

 "Saeron-ah! Time to wake up! I've made breakfast", her mother announced and went back downstairs. The girl didn't want to get up yet. "It was just a nightmare", she thought and sighed.

 "Morning", Saeron greeted when she entered the kitchen.
 "Morning", his father answered, not bothering to raise his head from the newspaper.
 "You must eat well. Your class having a trip today, right?" her mother asked when she placed a plate on the table in front of her.
 "Yes, we're going to a museum", the girl said and started eating her omelette.

 "Remember, no running, no loud talking, no misbehaving", teacher Kim reminded the class for the 5th time already. "Now, let's follow the guide, she will show us around!"
 The museum wasn't big, but boring. Most of the paintings and sculptures were all the same, people doing this and that. They all looked the same to Saron who wasn't a big friend of art, anyway.
 "And now, let's see the newe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter