ONE

My 'GALAXY' Guy

Everyone's at a vacation treat, sponsored by Andrew. A resort, owned by him,set privately just for them for the whole week. (Can't believe? Well,HEY! It's Andrew we're talking about here.)

Andrew walks down the stairs and reached where the guys are relaxing. "Where's Ynah and Kris?"

DOnotello entered the rest house with his bag. "Don't worry,those two can manage themselves." He settled at the couch where Kyle and Tristan were sprawled.

"No,I'm only  worried for Ynah. He's left alone with Kris." He sat down on a single couch.

"Why would you worry? It's fine since they were dating since last week..though they've known each other since DOno's birthday which was couple of months ago. Kris will take care of her." Baelfire said with a smirk on his face as he sat down on the floor.

"You jealous, gramps? 'Cause you're getting older...haha!" Cole teased Andrew and called him his nickname.

"Ha-ha...FUNNY, Cole... And don't call me old...I'm not old..Vincent is." He rolled his eyes at Cole and pass the joke on Vincent who is the oldest amongst them but his appearance doesn't match at all to his age.

"Yeah, whatever you say... Rich-Old-Man." Vincent countered receiving a scowl from Andrew.

Fits of giggle and laughter fill the hallway as two lovebirds flew in(kidding! :D). Kris and Ynah walked in the living room and the other guys just rolled their eyes(surely it was Kyle and Seth).

"It really feels like a honeymoon,babe. Don't you think so? Maybe we could go back to our room and----" Kris said suggestively to her but was cut off by Ynah, slapping his mouth.

"Don't...even say it,Kris..I won't give you any." Ynah rejected as she giggled at him.

"Aww..You wound me,babe~..." He fake a hurt expression.

Ynah giggled to his silliness. "You're such an actor.." She nudged his ribs with her elbow and Kris groaned in pain.

"Ouch,baby~.That hurts like hell... I need your healing kiss.." He grabbed her waist suddenly and attempt to kiss her as she push him away so he just nuzzle her neck that made her giggle.

Someone snorts in annoyance.(I assure you it's Kyle.)

Seth couldn't stop himself and speak his thoughts. "You two are such a flirt. Get a room, will yah?!" His tone was irritated.

Ynah felt shy and put some space away from Kris to regain her self before apologizing, "Sorry, guys." She said guiltily.

"Nah~ Don't mind Seth. It must be that time of the month." Bae whisper-shout 'P-M-S-ing!' which made Ynah restrain herself from laughing.

Kris frowns at Seth but Seth isn't looking anymore. "Hey, babe, can you go back to our room and find my favorite shirt? I'll take a shower later."

"Kris.." She looked at him worrysome and confused,pleading that he won't pick a fight. "Let's go find it together,okay?" Knowing Kris,he's easy to be angered and have not enough anger management to himself so she tried to make him come with her instead.

"I'll follow later..Hey, DOno, can you help her? We're still not finished unpacking.." He called for DOno.

DOno sighed and stand up to go upstairs while pushing Ynah foward. "Let's go Yn's.. I'll help you unpack your bags."

Ynah glanced worriedly at Kris who is now glaring at Seth before she walk ahead and looked down.There's no way she can argue with a Pride-ful Kris.

Once DOno and Ynah were out of sight,Kris called Seth.

"What?!You'll scold me again? Tss..." Seth spat at him with an evidence of irritation.

"Yes. And don't you do that again,Seth." He warned, trying his best to keep calm.

"Do 'WHAT' again?Telling you to keep your flirty acts from public?Seriously?Come on,Kris,you knew better." Seth reasoned arrogantly.

Kris' jaw clenched. "She's not like those girls you dated.Don't compare our acts to your senseless 'make-out' in 'PUBLIC' too some girls you don't even know the name." He keep himself from swinging his fist to his smug face.

"Oh,and what on Earth do you think you did earlier? Flirting like no one's around clearly proves that the girl you are dating isn't different at all to the girl's I've made-out with." Seth conclude with a smirk.

"You don't know her at all. Now, shut up." Kris spat, containing all his strength left to restrain himself from punching Seth straight on the face.

But Seth didn't get enough,"You're right...I don't know her. Exactly how you described the 's' I bedded before... I wonder what she's doing with DOno right now." He said with a smirk and this was below the belt for Kris.

Other's tried to scold Seth,especially Nathan, but everyone was frozen when Kris turned around and send a perfect 'Right-Hook' to the youngest that made Seth snap his head to the side due to the 'stinging-like-hell' impact.

Kris' jaw was clenching as he said, "You....JUST.SHUT.YOUR.STUPID.MOUTH..." he said in his dangerous low growl.

Andrew stepped forward in front of Seth to stop Kris from adding anymore damage to Seth's face that willhet him riding an ambulance.

"Kris,calm down now and go get upstairs." Andrew said sighing. And when Kris didn't move he said 'Please.'

Kris send a final glare to Seth,who is still looking down the floor,before he drag himself upstairs.

Nathan approached Seth and Andrew then pinched Seth's ears. "You,idiot." He scolded.

Seth finally show some expression, "AW!" He rubbed his ears. "Even You?!"

"MORON! You don't even flinched when Kris sent you his Super Right-Hook on your face, then you cried like a girl in just a pinch? You stupidly,idiot-ly,moron-ly BRAINLESS!!" Louhan shouted at him that makes him flinch and cover his ears.

"You're clueless to what you're doing." Andrew said as he shook his head in disapproval.

Seth groaned, "Don't lecture me now.I've had enough." He touched his jaw and scrunched his face to the pain.

"UGH! We have to! IDIOT! Ynah wasn't what you think she is! She's the purest thing I've ever met! You think Kris would even mind talking to her if she's like some girl from a dark corner of a club who might actually had STD!? Come on, Seth! You knew better! You said so yourself earlier to Kris.You knew Kris. We all did.. Kris isn't like you and Kyle!" Louhan continue to lecture Seth.

Kyle scoffs, "Nice. Thanks, Lou. So, I'm an exmaple now?" He said sarcastically.

Tristan snickered beside him, "Yeah..a bad example.. Did't know a bad example will be that useful..haha!"

Kyle just roll his eyes at Tristan.

"Whatever." Seth rolled his eyes as well."I'm not the only one who dislike her! Kyle and Tristan didn't like her as well!" He whined.

"Atleast I don't bad-mouth about her..And I don't dislike her.. I'm not just...fond of her." Tristan explained.

"Then try being fond of her! Hang-out with her! You'll see for yourselves what you're doing is so much idiocity. You'll regret ever saying such words against her.. Promise. Mark my word,guys." Louhan informed them.

Kyle snorts,"No way...I hate her."

Seth followed suit,"So,do I."

"SERIOUSLY?! What's wrong with these guys? You three are the youngest, and the nearest to Ynah's age! Normally, same age people get along really well!" Louhan started again.

Tristan shrugged,"Don't know,Lou-Lou..Maybe you're right. We just need to hang out with her."

Vincent butts in, "It isn't bad to try, Tristan.. We went to watch a soccer game 2 weeks ago. Right, Louhan?" he said as he put his arms behind his head and leaned back to the single couch.

"Yeah!" Louhan beamed. "Ynah has a passion to sports. Unlike you,who rot their on their bed." He directed to Seth and Kyle.

"Well..I'm always on top." Kyle said nonchalantly,giving a ual meaning.

"We're not talking about that, you maniac." Louhan scolded.

"Whatever." Seth said again,rolling his eyes.

"We went to a movie house before..." Lei said while yawning.

"No way. You barely let the intro finish before you drifted off to sleep." Kyle said in a matter-of-fact-ly tone.

Lei shrugged,"Well, it's not boring watching with her.She chose a nice movie. And it's my first time entering a movie house. If ever she asked to go there again,I'm on." He finished before closing his eyes and shifts to the floor.

"That's bloody-hell." Seth couldn't believe.

"Totally bull-crap." Kyle stared at Lei unbelieving.

Bae (Baelfire) cheered, "Oh,come on! Is that a big deal? The best is going out with her at night market! Specially when Kris is around.He pays for all the expenses. And being with her is really fun! I'm jealous of DOno for finding a friend like her. Don't you think they're an ex-boyfriend-ex-girlfriend's?" Bae intrigued.

Kyle snorts,"No.She is not DOno's type."

Cole smiles like there's no tomorrow, "I got Kris to buy me food because of her. And boy, the girl can rap. Way better than Kris. HAHAHA!!" He claps his hands like a sea lion and roll on the floor while laughing his out.

"COLE! Stop laughing! Nothing's funny!" Bae hit his .

"Huh? there is!Hahaha! Look at the mirror!WAHAHAHAHAHA!" Cole cluth his stomach as he continue laughing.

"Haha! He got that from Ynah! But the way I troll you guys is the best..So,yeah..She isn't bad at all." Chendall commented.

Andrew speaked seriously,"Listen to us, you three.She's not what you think she is.Yeah we met her at DOno's party. but didn't you see, all she talks to was DOno's family.Therefore she's not like other girls.."

"Yeah,whatever." Seth said then flops down.

 

Ynah and DOno reached her shared room with Kris. DOno leaned at the door frame as he watch Ynah sat on the bed and let out a deep sigh.

Ynah sighed again, "I really can't argue with Kris when he's like that." she said more than to herself than to DOno.

DOno approached her and sat beside her."Hey,couz,It's not like you ever argue with him. May I remind you,you never had the gut to even just talk back to him. Neither do argue with him,"

Another sigh escaped her tiny lips,"You're right."

"You know,couz, if you just tell them we're cousin's,they'll respect you just like my mother. I'm starting to get irritated of how Seth and Kyle were treating you."

"But I'm not your mother. I'm your cousin.And now I'm Kris' girlfriend." She blushed. "I want them to accept me as Kris' girlfriend."

"Ouch,Ynah.. You really forgotten how I used to be your 'knight in shining armor' back when we were young,huh.." DOno said sounding hurtful.

Ynah smiled and hugged him,"Silly.Ofcourse not. You're my best cousin! And if not because of you, I will not be able to meet that 'angry-bird-looking' guy.

"You're just saying that 'cause I'm the reason you met Kris and nothing else...huh?"

"hmm..partly.." she joked.

DOno tickled her,"You little!"

Ynah shrieked and crouched down the bed,"AH! Hahahaha! S-Stop! Haha! My lungs hurt! Ah!" She tried to get away from DOno but DOno just shove her back on the bed and laughed at her.

Then Kris burst into the room. He stopped his track when he let the scene in front of him sink in his mind.

He raised a brow,"Did I missed something?"

Ynah noticed him so she moved away from DOno,finally. "Oh." She straightened herself from bed and ran up to Kris and hide behind him.

DOno raised his arms in defeat when Kris shifted his frowning face at him, "Don't look at me like that.. I meant no harm to your girlfriend!"

Kris eyed him with raised eyebrow as Ynah muffled a giggle behind him, "If I didn't knew better, You'll end up like Sehun downstairs."

DOno rolled his eyes at him,"Seriously?Hello~ I'm her cousin. You don't have to be jealous about me! If only I knew you'd threaten me like this back then,I shouldn't have invited you on my birthday."

"You wish..I"ll still come to your party thou." Kris answered back.

"Okay...I better go see Seth's scrunching face.Bye!" He walked towards the door before exiting and shutting the door close.

Ynah hold loosely to Kris' back as she glanced at the door where DOno was once standing before he shut the door closed."Kris?" She called softly.

"Yeah, babe?" He hugged her waist and rest his head on her shoulder."You tired,yet?Hmm?" He sniffs her neck.

"What happened to Seth?" Ahe asked worriedly with furrowed brows.

Kris walked them to the bed pulling Ynah to sit on his lap.

"Oh,babe~ Don't give me that look." He paused and saw her sad face. "Fine." He sighed. "He croosed the line this time and he got me pissed of. So I kind of swing my precious arm and my fist touched his jaw...accidentally?" He tried to explain less dramatically.

But Ynah gets what he meant,"Oh my gosh~" She said breathily,covering ."You punched him?" she whispered rather than exclaimed. "Kris~!" She whined and pout at him,disappointed at his actions.

"Well that guy is testing my patience~! He said soomething that made me so mad. I just gave him what he deserved." He tried to explain.

She looked at him sadly,"What.....what did he said?" she asked, half sure if she wanted to know what Seth had said to make Kris that pissed off.

"No..Don't ask..I don't want to think about it again..It just makes me want to go back down and knock him out." Kris lied down the bed followed by Ynah.

Ynah scooted closer to him and hugged him. "He must've said something bad then." She felt sad.

Kris pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her. "Try to forget it.....Hey..did you find my shirt?"

Ynah smiled a little,"No..I'm busy worrying about what you could do back then. I don't like it when you're mad.It scares me." She confessed.

Kris hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry if I scared you...Don't worry anymore..Let's just sleep.."

"Hmm..yeah...Goodnight,baby.."

"Sweet dreams,babe." Kris kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes to sleep.

 


FIRST CHAPTER DONE! (applause!) Yay! hahaha... 2000+ words ...yeah! hope you liked it~! love yah!