dayoung

stories that come out for my head.

DaYoung walked on the cold streets of seoul , wearing her usual large black hoodie that helped her blend in with the crowd. She feels the cold chills as ghosts stare at her with sadness glazed all over their eyes. Ever since the accidient , she could feel chills and ghosts being near her. She tried to pushed it away , but she couldn’t. It ruined her career , took away some of her friends. It crumbled her life away. Dark circles started to appear on her eyes and been getting larger recently due to the amount of ghosts haunting her everyday. She even changed her name for people to stop tracking her down. No one knows where Bang Min Ah of ‘ Girl’s Day’ have went these day- Not even her band members. 

DaYoung headed over to a small house , a lady ghost sended her a envelope to give to her son and a message as well. Dayoung knocked on the door , waiting for a response “ Hello , Is this Kang Jung Min’s house?”. The door opens , appearing a tall guy along with a girl standing beside him who had a annoyed look“ Yes , what is it?”

Dayoung hands him a envelope “ Oh , she also told me to tell this to you.” She slaps him “ You bastard! You need to be more respondsible , I’m tired of you getting in trouble and stop gambling!.” The guy’s eyes widen at dayoung. Dayoung quickly left , pulling the hood of her hoodie to cover her face since she was getting a lot of looks from people that were passing by her. She saw that the lady ghost was in her front of her and gave her a slight nod , dayoung knew it’s her time to go. “ Bye.” Dayoung said as the lady ghost disappeared into the light. Dayoung walked back to her house , it was starting to rain. “ Rain , Rain , Rain.” DaYoung sang softly.