My computer crashed...

My computer crashed...

...And I lost everything. I may still be able to get everything off of my hard drive, when I take it to a mac store, but I won't be able to get to the closest store until like Friday. So, as of right now, I may or may not have lost the newest parts to the following stories:

Blood Lust: I was working on a new chapter for it and I'm not sure if I saved it or not, so if not, I have to re-write the chapters.

Not As We Seem: I was almost finished with this chapter but, jus like with BL I'm not sure how much of it has been saved and what I'll have to redo.

Winter's Kiss (Kailu single dads!AU): I had almost 20k on it, but just like before, not sure how much of it saved.

My Kaibaekyeol Catboy!AU (that still doesn't have a name): Had over 10k but now most of it may be lost.

Evolution of Our Love: Thankfully, my co-author luluhannie had sent me her chapter over message, so that's till saved but it's no longer edited and my chapter is most likely gone completely.

Not A Bad Thing Part Two: Pretty sure this entire chapter is lost so I have to rewrite it.

So there's all the stories that will most likely be lost (at least parts of them) so I just wanted you guys to know why I haven't been posting as much. To cheer myself up, I may be writing a one-shot (possibly a two-shot if I'm up to it) and posting it in the next two days or so.