Just Shout It Out! [V /TaeHyung One Shot]

Just Shout It Out! [V /TaeHyung One Shot]

You and Taehyung have been dating for exactly half a year now...

You were looking at your reflection on the river as your thoughts travel back to the time that you’ve first met…

 

“V! V! V!!!” You shout out his name all-throughout their 'Boy In Luv' performance. Your throat feel sore, but you think it’s worth it, as long as it’s for BTS.

After the performance is the signing event, your most awaited part... It will be the first time that you'll be near them... Him... Your V... And by just thinking about it, your heart beats faster.

The queue for the signing is starting to build up and you rush to the line, but unfortunately, you are one of the last girl to be in line,and if that's not unfortunate enough, you're one of those who might cut-off in the line, for the signing event has a limited time, BTS might not be able entertain all the A.R.M.Y.s in time... Though its heartbreaking, you still tried to think positive and hope for the best... You say a prayer everytime the queue moves forward...

 

And you see hope, when there's only 5 person ahead of you in the line...

You were so happy that you didn't notice V was looking at you while trying to supress a smile...

Then its your turn now... All the oppas look so tired but they still give their best smile to you and to others, sometimes bringing up conversations to make to make everyone of you happy.

Jin signs your album...

Then Rap Monster...

J-Hope...

Jungkook...

Jimin... And while Jimin is signing, V starts to giggle and covers his mouth with a stuffed toy given by a fan...

Jimin asked smiling, "What's your name?"

"(Your Name)."

"(Y/N), please excuse our fellow here, he's a total 4D."

"Hahaha, I know Jimin oppa, that's why I love him!." You said laughing, but regret saying that out loud...

"Ooooooh, someone made a confession, you heard that, Tae?" Jimin said, teasingly while elbowing V.

V suddenly made a serious face, then grabs your album from Jimin...

"Your name is beautiful..." He said as he signs your album, and slips a piece of paper in between pages of your album . "...Like you." He finish off his sentence.

You were about to say your thanks to him, but the fan next to you pushes her album to V, and his focus shifts to her. You're a bit dissapointed but seeing Suga smiling sweetly at you... You forgot what just happened and returned his smile and asked him to sign your album too...

 

As your album was fully signed by each member, you can't help but smile like an idiot and you hug your album like its your most valuable possession in the world...

 

Little did you know that V is watching you...

---

You went straight home after the event... And when you reach home, you immediately went to your room because you remember that V slip a piece of paper in your album, so you look for it.

And when you found it... You were dumbfound... Its a mobile number... but of whom? You were thinking of the possibility that it may belong to V, but that seems to be impossible... Out of curiosity, you dialled the number on your phone and pressed 'call' ...

It rings!

You wait patiently for someone to answer but nobody does...

You tried again. After three rings, you were about to hang up when someone picks it up and speaks.

"Hello?" Said the person on the other line. Its a man... With a deep familiar voice.

"Hi, my name is (Y/N)." You introduced yourself out of courtesy... "May I ask, who is this I'm talking to?"

"(Y/N)! Finally you called! Its me, Kim Taehyung, we met a while ago, hehe."

"Taehyung? Who's Kim Taehyung?"

The person on the other line did not response...

Kim Taehyung... Kim Taehyung... Taehyung...

"Taehyung!" You exclaimed when you remembered who he is! "V! V, Taehyung oppa!"

"Aigoo, you scared me! I thought you really don't know my name. Hi!"

"I-is this really you?"

"Yes, it's really me."

 

--------------

You giggled quietly as you remember too, how cliché Taehyung asked you to be his girlfriend...

 

After weeks of getting to know each other... Weeks of him sneaking out, just to go on a date with you... Weeks of all the sleepness night you both had just to talk to each other... He asked you out on a date. This time he promise not to sneak out. He said this time it will be formal. He even asked you to wear a formal dress to match the 'fine dining' dinner he prepared...

 

 

After the two of you ate dinner... He reached out his hand to you, and asked, "Care to dance with me, My Lady?"

"Don't mind if I do, Sir." When you extend your hand, he kissed the back of your palm... And you started to feel the butterflies in your stomach...

 

While dancing slow, swaying into the rhythm of the romantic music... You lean onto his shoulders. Breathing the scent of his perfume...

"Taehyung oppa, tell me honestly... Did you really prepared that dinner? I was told that you don't know how to cook."

"Really? Who told you that?"

"Internet."

"Aren't you stalking me?"

You lift your head up from his shoulder, though you don't want to. "I'm your fan... That's basically what I do." You said to him while looking into his eyes, trying to give him a hint that you were offended. But instead of understanding your message, "Oh! Excuse me for a while! I'll be back, just stay there! I'll be quick!" Then he left, off to somewhere... You just sighed, feeling frustrated...

 

It took him 5minutes to returned...

"(Y/N)!" He shouts.

"What's with the shouting?"

"Nothing. Hehe..."

"You're so 4D."

"I know. Isn't that the reason why you love me?"

"I love you as an idol, me as your fan, that's what I mean." You said defensively.

"You don't have to explain, (Y/N.)" He smiles... That smile which could make you melt right away.

He continues, "I know your my fan. But I don't want you to be my fan anymore..."

"Huh? Why? Did I do something wrong to you?"

"None. You're doing perfectly fine."

"Then why?"

"Because, (Y/N), I want you to be my girlfriend." And from his back he pulled a bouquet of flowers.

You can't believe the words that escaped from his lips... You were wondering if you're daydreaming or what...

"Did you hear what I said, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah."

"So, do you want to be my g-girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

Instead of answering his question by words, you pulled him close by the collar of his shirt, and sealed the space between your lips by a kiss!

"I so want you to be my boyfriend, Taehyung."

 

-------

Today, Taehyung asked you to meet him at the park, before their quick performance, to celebrate your 6th month anniversary. You really don't like the idea of going out with him in public. Because before you both agreed that your relationship should be kept hidden from the public to avoid causing issues or scandals to BTS, and to avoid hurting his fans. And he said to keep you safe... But honestly, being safe is the least of your priority.

Given a chance to be his girlfriend is more than of what you asked for. In return, you just don't want to cause him any trouble..

 

As you were thinking deeply and staring at your reflection on the water... A couple of hand covers your eyes...

"Guess who." That deep familiar voice said.

"Kim... Uhmm... Minseok?" You said innocently.

"Hey! That's Xiumin hyung! Grrr." He then remove his hands over your eyes.

"Aww, my Tae-Tae... I was just fooling around."

"Let's stop fooling around." He said seriously.

 

You were staring at him... Smiling to yourself. Because you were thinking that being serious doesn't really fit him... You really grow fond of him... You suddenly want to know how it feels like if your relationship with him wasn't hidden... You don't want to be greedy but you just want to experience to tell everyone that he is 'yours' and you want to hear him say, 'she's mine.'

 

Since the first time meeting him up to today that you celebrate your 6 months with him... You are certain of one thing...

You love him. Not just as a fan anymore. You love him not just as V of BTS anymore, but you love him as Kim Taehyung, the man who he is.

 

"You're not listening again..." He said while staring at the other side of the river...

"Sorry, I was lost in my own thoughts." You said.

"Let's go there, I said, before our performance starts. And by the way, the performance won't be that long, we just have an announcement to make, then maybe sing a little. So we still have the whole day to spend together." He grabs your hand, and intertwined his and your fingers...

This is something new to you, because you've never held hands in public before, neither stay close to him... But the people you passed by don't seem to mind... And you love it... And you want to stay like this forever...

 

---

Time seems to move fast when you are with him... He have to go and prepare for their performance. And he asked you to stay close to the stage. Where he could see you immediately...

"Why?" You asked.

"For inspiration." He said and left...

But in a matter of seconds, he returns. He holds both of you hand. "(Y/N), are you ready for something new?"

"If its a good thing, I'm ready."

Satisfied by your answer, he pulled you close to him. He hugs you tightly. And unexpectedly, he also leans, and gave you a peck on the lips.

"See you in a while, (Y/N), bye!"

 

That kiss was quick but it was enough to blow you off your feet...

--------

 

 

Their performance was about to start, and as what he tolds you, you stand near the stage to watch... And when Taehyung set his foot on stage, he immediately looks for you...

"Oh there she is!" He said to himself...

 

As expected, their performance went smoothly...

Taehyung then put his finger to his lips to ask the crowd to keep their voice minimal so everyone could listen to his announcement...

He's holding a megaphone to be used for his announcement. He seems to be nervous and happy at the same time...

"Is this working? It looks like a toy... I should test this."

And then he shouts, "AAAHHHHHHHHH!" Then almost everyone in the crowd, including you, covered their ears because of his idiotic moves. You just laugh at how stupid he looks.

 

"I'm sorry for that, I really thought it's not working. Peace be with us all." Taehyung apologize, then he continues...

"We are all gathered here, not actually for our performance, but for this announcement and confession I'm going to make."

Even though you're confused, you listen intently to everything he says.

"I never had any serious relationship before. I don't know anything about it. And I thought I can never survive one. But then one day, I've met this beautiful girl during one of our fansigning event. She caught my attention from the moment she walks into the venue. I bet she doesn't know that, I've never told her because she might get turned off by that... Before the signing starts that day, I already wrote my phone number in a piece of paper... I was looking for a perfect moment to give her that piece of paper without anyone noticing...

"So that moment comes when you walked into the stage, in front of us, BTS, and in front of me... You hand out your album to Jimin, and I couldn't calm myself because I'm the next one to sign, I dunno, but I feel excited. But Jimin talks too much to you, I suddenly feel irritated... No, jealous. So I grabbed your album from him, signed it, and carefully slip in the piece of paper... I want to talk to you more at that time, but the fan next to you gave me her album, I don't want her to feel neglected so I signed hers then. I'm sorry for that.

"After the event, I've been waiting all day for you to call. Why does it took you so long? Do you think its a prank? I could never do that. Not when I think I finally found the girl whom I could have a serious relationship with.

"Yes. I have a girlfriend. We've been dating for six months now. And today is our 6th month anniversary. Our dear A.R.M.Y.s I'm sorry I kept this hidden to you. Part of me try to hide it, because I don't want any issues especially beacuse we are just rookies. And I want it to be hidden to protect her from any bullying she might get. She's part of the A.R.M.Y. too. I know we can't force you too like us a couple, but please respect her as a person, that's all I ask. Bash me if you want, please let it just be me. Not the other members, not our agency and not her. Please.

"I originally want 'us' to be hidden, but my feelings for her cannot be supress. I want to boast to everyone that she's my girlfriend.

"I really am sorry for being selfish. I'm sorry."

 

Everyone in the crowd was silent. Taehyung started to cried. His hyung and the maknae formed a group hug to comfort Tae. And you feel the urge to go up at the stage and hug them, but you were crying too, unable to stop. He made such a brave act for you. You never expect that coming from your boyfriend...

 

Out of the blue, one of the fan in the crowd, started to do a slow clap, followed by the other fan, until all of the person in the crowd is clapping to show their support to Taehyung, and to you.

 

"Is she here? Introduce her!" One fan shouted.

Crying Taehyung, looked at your direction, seeking for your approval. And you simply nod.

He went down the stage, and walks to you. He held your hand. Your fingers intertwined with his. Then walks back to stage with you.

"Her name is, (Y/N)." He proudly said your name to the crowd. Then again, BTS, formed a group hug, now including you.

Then suddenly, Taehyung escape from the hug and said, "Wait, I have one more announcement!."

He again speaks into the megaphone, "I have one last thing to say..."

"What is it?" Everybody asked.

 

"(Y/N), I love you. Since the moment I thought of giving my number to you. I love you, and I want to shout it out!"

 

-the end-