The First and Only Chapter.

I Think You Should Leave Now

"You're such a ing prick!"

I climbed out of the car with a huff and slammed the door

"Wooyoung get the back here! That is a 700,000 dollar car door what the is wrong with you?!"

" you and your ty car Taec. Go eat dirt or die in a ing hole, you ing . You unfaithful piece of ."

I was still stomping up the walkways towards the house's mahogany double doors, the two men that opened it, further dramatizing my entrance. Tossing my fur coat on the floor I spun on my boyfriend, eyes daggers and my finger a deadly weapon.

"I barely leave for two seconds and you cheat on me? Really? I went to visit family. For two days! You couldn't keep it together? And I had to find out in front of your ing work friends because apparently it was public knowledge to everyone but me. Do you know how humiliating that is? Do they know that I'm your boyfriend Taecyeon or am I just some kind of live in ?"

"You know how these things just happen baby. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"For the past 3 years, these things just happen. And have you stopped them from happening? No! Read my lips, Ok Taecyeon. Piece. Of. . I'm getting the out of here."

"You know you'll be back."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Junho. I need a place to crash."

"Twelve pieces of Louis Vuitton luggage and you need a place to crash? Get inside." He opened the door all the way, just in time for me to hear his boytoy curse under his breath.

"Keep your opinions to yourself, P'zone. Junho check your play thing."

"He's not a play thing," he oozed, "more like a pet. Cause he always comes back." What have I gotten myself into?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Chansung~ Don't do that baby. I have to go to work soon."

"I just can't help it sometimes, love." I growled into my coffee cup, black circles formed underneath my eyes.

"Shush Woo. I asked if you wanted the other room and you said no cause the other one was too small."

"You didn't tell me your ing actually echoes or else it wouldn't have even been an option." He ruffled my bed head with his fingers and I could only sigh. "I love you." "I love you too Woobaby."

Chansung looked conflicted after Junho left the kitchen, chewing his lip between opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

"Out with it Parmesan."

"I like Junho." he tumbled out. I knew exactly what he meant but I asked anyway.

"Cool. I like him too. What do you mean?"

"Like, I want to do more than just  him you know? Like... like..."

"Like, you want him to like, like love you?" I replied, mocking him in the process.

"Yea! Like that." he says with an idiotic grin and then possibly realized how stupid he looked and stopped.

"Junho's stupid. You have to tell him straight forward."

He looked disappointed with my answer.

"You can't like just put in a good word for me or something?"

"No. He already knows I like you... for him. Trust me. If I didn't you'd have been gone a long time ago and that's a fact Pizzeria."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Flowers were waiting on my desk when I got to work, without a note of course. He knew I loved peonies as frilly as they were. They were a light pink, like the pink of a blushing bride's cheeks. I loved them. I picked up my phone, knowing he was already on the other line.

"Hey."

"Wooyoung. Come home tonight. Just for tonight."

I could say no, but he was home. And his hugs were like the down duvets on every bed in the house.

"Fine. Just for tonight."

"You like the flowers?"

"They're gorgeous."

"I have to go but we'll talk later okay?"

"Mmhm."

 

Going home was automatic. I didn't even remember I was staying at Junho's until I knocked on the door.

"Welcome home, Mr. Jang." I nodded in response and handed over my coat.

"Hey Kitty." I looked up to se Taec coming downstairs, his dressing gown billowing out behind him like some type of really bad movie but it looked so good.

"Taecyeon."

"Don't be mean. Did you want to shower first or dinner?"

"I missed lunch."

"Dinner it is."

It was amazing and maybe it would've meant more if Taec had made it himself but I wouldn't want to risk the food poisoning either way I guess.

We ended up curled around each other in the bed upstairs, I'd undressed and bathed by myself, silk boxers and a dark fluffy robe that hung off my shoulders the only thing keeping me warm.

"I come bearing gifts." I smiled and bit my lip as I asked the next question.

"Are they expensive?"

"As always."

By the end of it all the floor surrounding the bed was littered in Italian leather shoes, gold cufflinks, some with precious gems nestled in just so, others plain and a series of handcrafted watches, all for me.

And then there was the ring adorning my left ring finger, square cut, just the way I said I wanted it.

As for the bed itself, Taec took up most of the space with me pinned beneath him, a large hand cupped around my cheek, a that small smile on his face that he had butterflies moshing in my stomach. “You really want to marry me?” He never did answer, just tilted his head and kissed me until it felt like my lungs were going to burst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So there's this delicious individual serving of sticky toffee pudding working at my café now. Absolutely no experience. Has no idea how to make good coffee, I swear. His first time he had coffee grounds swimming in the brew.” Junho complains into the phone, not sounding as disheartened as he should be.

“Why did you hire him then?”

“His name is Nickhun, he's Thai and I'd like him to tie me up and he's really sweet. Like my teeth ache at the thought." …Aaaaaand that was as good as his answer was going to get.

"That's nice. How's Lasagna?" I asked, picking up the house phone and walking across the bedroom with it, holding it between my cheek and shoulder while I chose something to wear.

"He's good but like, I'm ready to commit to someone, full time you know?"

"Chansung holds his farts in his head you have to tell him that so he knows."

"I guess. How're you and what's his face?" I could hear his disapproval over the phone. The two hadn’t gotten along since college, my best friend always holding a slick comment on the tip of his tongue.

"Good. He's downstairs in the study, I'm gonna surprise him and take him to lunch."

"Sounds fun. Just invite me over for dinner soon, those dinner rolls that your chef makes should be illegal."

"Next weekend?" I smoothed out the shirt I’d chosen and switched sides with the receiver so I could put it on.

"Perfect. I gotta get back to work but later okay?" I walked out of the closet, my top button. Should I leave it open or just... I'll leave it open, he'd like that.

 

Not that it mattered because my offer for lunch was refused, nicely refused but still refused. He'd be busy during lunch, I should just go without him and go shopping afterwards, which was flourished with a black credit card being slipped into my back pocket with a slight squeeze before I was sent on my way.

 

I ended up Junho's for lunch. "HoHoHo!"

"Hola Woobaby."

"I need lunch, I was told to go shopping."

“Take me with you and it’s on the hou- What the is that on your hand?!" he grabbed my hand and inspected the diamond closely before hissing.

"When were you going to tell me?"

"It was two weeks ago. I was waiting a little longer."

"You should've called the night of you idiot, or if you were busy doing other things with your mouth, the next morning. and if your mouth was still busy then... wait no. I get it. Even my jaw would be cramped by then. s the cursed blessing." He sighed and pressed the back of his hand to his forehead. I could only nod and agree with his babbling before sending him off for my food.

 

"I'm sorry are you getting coffee? With your lunch I mean."

"What? Yea, I'll have coffee."

He was mouthing something and I had no idea what it was. I'd love to have him. Let him have me. I mean let him coffee me. Have him have me coffee. Oh whatever.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

"What? I'm sorry what did you say?"

"How much cream do you want?" He had the warmest eyes that just… Holy .

A lot. How much can you give me?

"Tons. I can do without the sugar." I said calmly while in my head I was panicking.

He smiled this angelic little teeth thing and then left. When Junho came back to the table he had this look on his face, like he knew something.

"I saw that~"

"Saw what?"

"You looking like an idiot in front of Khun." I nearly choked on my sandwich.

"That's him? Jesus. He's gorgeous."

"I know right. I know how to pick them don't I?"

"Yes. Yes you do. Wow."

"Does Ricotta know you spend so much time with... well. That?"

"He doesn't have to worry. I'm well behaved. Usually."

"Well. You can rest assured that I will be back for coffee often."

"That's good to hear." Nickhun basically sang from behind me, leaning over me to set my coffee down.

"Khun. You serve from the right. Not from behind." Junho scolded.

"So is it serve from the right and take from behind?" Coffee nearly spurted out of my nose.

"Serve from right take from right but it seems your way might be better for Wooyoung."

Holy ing Lee Junho. Nickhun's face colored brightly and he stuttered something before walking away. I flashed my best friend a look but he just grinned, beyond pleased with himself.

"So... Shopping?" The fluttering of his eye lashes only made me want to punch him.

 

I was at Junho's cafe at least once a week. Drinking coffee mostly, since it gave me a chance to interact with my new favorite person. Sometimes he'd sit down and he'd ask me about wedding plans and I'd just make something up. But on one day in particular he set a cupcake in front of me.

"We have a promotion. Buy 20 coffee's get a free dessert. You get a card and we punch it."

"What card?" I asked, swiping my thumb through the icing.

"Uh... I kept yours and punched it myself, so it could be a surprise. So surprise."

"Hm... Well thank you. How are your classes? Good?"

"Yea. It's tiring though but at least it's something I enjoy."

"I always wonder if I should've finished graduate school."

"Why didn't you?"

"Taecyeon said not to worry he'd take care of me so I just dropped out."

"Oh."

"Yup."

"Undergraduate major?"

"Business. Small business really. Jun and I were supposed to go into business together. I kind of dumped him..."

"Ohh..." I loved when he did that, never tried to say anything, he just replied with one word and I knew he understood.

 

"Mr.Jang. You're home late."

"Is Taec asleep?"

"Um... Yes. He requested he not be bothered."

"Aw my poor baby. I'll just go and at least least let him know I'm home."

"Uh... You know what? I don't think he'll mind that at all."

"Thanks, Minjun."

"My pleasure."

I tiptoed up the stairs and opened our bedroom door, very slightly, to reveal Taec sleeping soundly across the bed, snoring like a giant bull. He'd always been a cute sleeper, hair  going haywire and lips slightly parted. Just as I was about to step into the room a lean figure came and kneeled on the bed, threading fingers into the same messy hair mussing it before leaning down to kiss his cheek. He didn't even budge. I leaned against the wall in the hallway and waited for his visitor to push the door open, when they did I looked them up and down. Okay fair enough.

"Oh ."

"Hi. I think you should leave now."

"I was just... we were just..."

"It's fine. Just go."

The look I got was a weird one but I wasn't angry for some reason, this was bound to happen, no?

I used the phone in the hall to call downstairs. "Minjun send a car around for me."

Packing was hard. I didn't know what I should take. Did I really need all that gold and silver to be happy or did I just need someone that listened? Okay fine. So I took my favorites but left the ring. Sitting on the floor of the closet I could look straight out at what could've been and what I decided against. I picked up the one suitcase and dragged it out of the room myself. I'd like to think my good bye note was awesome, just saying cause I rolled the paper up and used the ring to keep it that way. But that's that. This time I wouldn't be back

 

I was back at Junho's apartment. Again. Knocking. Again. And Junho opened the door with the same exact judgemental expression.

"ing Woo."

"Hi?"

"Come in. Rest of your downstairs?"

"Nope. This is it."

"Wow. You're serious this time. Make yourself comfortable, space is tight cause Khun's water and light got shut off but you two can wrestle for the quiet room after the movie. Channie and I have some serious talking to do." He declared while a gooey smile grew on his face.

"Oh ew."

"I squeezed in beside Khun on the living room couch.

"Wedding tension?"

"Something like that.”

"Oh. Okay."