Handsome VS Handsome

Impasse || EDITING IN PROGRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin

 

This morning went really swiftly and without any complications.
Well, almost.
Eunhee realized that I wasn't bickering with Jongin and suspected something.

"Are you guys okay? It scares me that you aren't going around yelling at each others."

He seated at the table and pulled me next to him.

"Jin is now my friend, she will never be an annoying brat with me and in exchange I will treat her better."

She chuckled before looking at me. "You know that he will be an idiot anyway, right? He can't be a good guy even if he tries."

"Hey sister, sit down and shut up."

Then he turned toward me and holded up a candy. "You want one?"

Oh my freaking god someone please tell me that this isn't real because everyone in the cafeteria is looking at me like a rare animal at the zoo.

"Uhm, no thanks."

"What about the little brat thing? Just eat this and stop."

I pinched his hip and whispered in his ear. "Watch around you, I don't want another book in the face from you fangirls."

"That's it? Let me say something then."

He got up on the chair and everyone, even those who were minding their own business, turned to look at him.

"Hey guys, just to let you know this girl is my friend so if you try to do something that isn't saying hello you will have to explain it to me, got it?"

At this point I was already red like a tomato because I heard whispers around saying that 'Kai doesn't have girl friends' and that 'I'm just the new toy' while others were wondering if I was 'really this beautiful to hang out with Kai'. 
Such an embarassing moment.

I pulled his shirt to make him sit down again and he grinned. "See? Now everyone knows and they won't do anything."

"If I get another cut from someone I will cut off your feet."

"Yes, sir."

We decided to go for bubble tea with Rika and Koji this afternoon since no one was really up for doing something productive.
At the shop the waiters were either swooning over Jongin or Koji and I swear I heard a comment about how Taemin was cute. 
If Sungjong was here he would probably be the one receiving compliments.
Koji tried to seat next to me but Jongin took the chair before he could do anything so he just seated next to Eunhee.
I looked at everyone and Taemin looked at the seat next to me like he was ready to kill someone.
Eunhee looked at Rika and asked her how was being a model in Japan and she just laughed a bit.

"Jin told you? Well, it's nice, we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter