-

I'll be your bigger infinities.

Okay, let's get back to business. ChanyeolisactuallycourtingmetodatehimandIdon'tknowwhy. Since the start of senior year, and I really don't know why. Was it a prank or something? I thought that maybe it was but when days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, and he is still like having a wild goose chase just because of my, I really think that he's sincere. Even his best friend, Luhan told that to me. But there would always be doubts. And honestly throughtout those two months of him following me like I'm his mother duck, I started to lighten up and it didn't take 3 days for his clique to merge with mine, and new about Chanyeol courting him spread around the school like wildfire. 

 

There were times when Chanyeol would shut down my classroom's breaker just to get me excused then we'll have something to eat at the rooftop. There would also be times, where he'll pull down the fire alarm, so that he'll have excuses into asking me to wear his jacket. He would also pick me up and bring me home back and fro. 

 

Before I do see him as a rich kid insensitive jerk but throughtout those times, it was actually the opposite. I learned about things about him that I didn't knew before. Like he knows how to play guitars, he has light brown eyes and it was nice to look at especially that time when they ditched school just to watch the sunrise. And I won't forget the day before when he asked me to go with him somewhere and he took me to fun places I haven't even heard of. It was too fun, and he likes BOOKS, just like I do. I'm like getting this so sweet and loving with myself. However, I never expressed this to him, I'd always brush him off. Act negatively, like playing hard to get. But when I got a hand of this book, 'The Fault In Our Stars' the world kind of like ended.

 

I got too concentrated over reading and finishing the book, that I haven't really noticed and give attention to Chanyeol at all. If I weren't reading, I'd be doing something important regards to school. I really had a packed schedule and I wanted to by that but when I saw his reaction he wasn't happy. One afternoon, by the field I had a freetime so I decided to read the last part of the book. When I was about to read the letter that Augustus had made for Hazel, I felt someone at my back and it was totally obvious who it was. Since this person muttered something irritating.

 

"Oh, how awkward....you prefer fictional guys over me.." a deep voice muttered like a tease.

 

So he was here for minutes already......bummer. 

 

I turned around and he was surprise to see my eyes started to produce streams of tears down my cheeks. Gus was too much to bare. I didn't really process anything that I thought of but I totally replied to him to

 

"Leave me alone to mourn the deaths of this fictional character cause I have become overly attached.." I said, whole-broken-heartedly. 

 

I turned my face away from him and covered my face and started to daydream and emote Hazel and Gus's forever in the numbered days... when I suddenly felt arm and a hand cupping my face, and a thumbd wiping my tears. 

 

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities, Baek...Gus may be an infinity for you, but I can be that bigger other.  I love you, Baek..stop crying.."

 

"But -sniff- augustu-sniff-he just---ugwahhh.." I sobbed. 

 

"He may not be here anymore, but I am, so remove those tears on your face so I can kiss you without it."

 

I blushed and stopped myself from crying and harshly wiped my tears away. Chanyeol kissed my without any warning or such. He smiled in victor when he saw my surprised self. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin above my head, he said in a whisper. 

 

"I'm inlove with you, Byun Baekhyun..."

 

"Just because your quoting my book, which I am apparently surprised cause you know about it, that it would make me like you.."

 

"Actually I read the book before you, and I'm apparently quoting it not for you to like me.."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"It's actually for you to love me too."

 

 

 

- 735words

-I love TFIOS <3 I LOVE JOHN GREEN, ALL HAIL! :)

-I'm sorry for such a fail drabble everyone BYE :v lurve ya all!

-please upvotie if you liked it! comment too <3

-I CHANGED THE TITLE FROM 'I PREFER THEM....OVER ME?' TO 'I'LL BE YOUR BIGGER INFINITIES'. I at thinking about titles so yeah :3

-SORRY FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.