Insatiable Desire

Insatiable Desire

Seungho’s eyes moved hungrily over the sweet, soft curves in front of him. “Oh baby, you look so good,” he said salivating. “Come here… Oh yeah… mmm…” He his lips and held that delectable morsel tenderly, lightly as he brought his mouth down. His tongue swirled around and his eyes closed as he moaned softly, savoring the taste.

G.O. was on his way to the kitchen and passing the conspicuously closed door to Seungho’s room when he heard the moan coming from inside. He stopped, eyebrows curiously raised, and looked up and down the hall before stepping closer to the door, wondering if he’d really heard what he thought he’d just heard.

“Mmm… You are the best. I want more of you in my mouth right now. Ohhh…” Seungho’s moan became muffled and G.O.’s eyes widened with surprise.

“Whoa… Are you kidding me?” he whispered to himself with a breathy, stunned little laugh that he quickly stifled. Pulling his shoulders back, he screwed on a mischievous smile and knocked on the door. There was some soft swearing and the distinct sound of hasty shuffling from inside. “Seungho-ah? It’s Byunghee. Can I…,” he had to pause to bite back a laugh. “Can I come in?”

“Uh… oh… uh… I’m busy in here!” Seungho called back as he wiped his mouth. “Can it wait?”

G.O. couldn’t help but giggle softly. Oh he sounded busy all right. “Okay, yeah. It can wait. Sorry for bothering you. I’ll just talk to you later then.” He made a big deal of pretending to walk away just as Mir happened to poke his head out of his and Joon’s bedroom.

“What’s going on?”

G.O. put a finger to his lips and waved the boy over. “Shh! Seungho’s got somebody in there with him!”

Mir’s head tilted to the side and he blinked. “What do you mean he’s got somebody… Oh, you mean… OH!” His eyes popped wide open when he realized what G.O. meant and his whole body snapped to attention. “AH! Really?!”

“Shh! Shut up!” G.O. hissed in a low voice, arm whipping out to smack the now grinning maknae in the head. “He’ll hear you, stupid!” he warned, pressing his ear closer to the door.

“Oh.” Mir froze and tried to draw his mouth shut tight as he crept over to join in on the eavesdropping but he couldn’t suppress the huge excited grin that plastered itself on his face. Instead he just pressed his teeth together to keep the high-pitched giggle-screams churning inside him at bay.

The two heard more muffled and heavy breathing coming from inside the leader’s room. They covered their mouths like little schoolgirls and stared at each other wide-eyed.

“Holy !” Mir whispered in English. Something dirty was definitely going on in that room.

G.O. shushed him again as Seungho started to speak again.

“Oh, you’re all wet now, aren’t you? Yeah. Yeah you are. And mmm… you taste so good. This is the best thing I’ve ever put in my mouth.” There were some very greedy slurping sounds followed by a short gasp. “Oh, ! You dripped on my shirt!” Seungho frowned momentarily and then let out a low, purring little chuckle and a pleased sigh. “Oh who am I kidding? Like I really care. It just makes me want you even more. Oh man, yes yes yes!” He smacked his lips and the liquid from the soft, moist sweetness caught between his fingers. “Oh god, I could eat you all up.” He laughed softly. “And I think I will.” Seungho stuffed it in his mouth and moaned again as his throat muscles worked to swallow every bit.

Mir bounced a little and spun around in a circle outside the door, both hands over his mouth. “Oh man! Oh man! This is hot!” he whispered excitedly. “Who’s in there with him?! I didn’t even know he was seeing anyone!”

“I have no idea! I didn’t think he was seeing anyone either.” G.O. replied just as excited and confused, his eyes bright. “I’m almost more curious as to how he snuck someone in here without any of us knowing.”

“’Cause he’s magic?”

G.O. in a deep breath and lifted a hand to smack Mir again. Mir hopped back a couple steps to avoid any incoming blows and in the end G.O. just rolled his eyes and wagged a finger at him. “Ahhh… No.”

The younger boy bit his lip and thought hard. “Maybe he didn’t sneak anyone in at all,” he said finally.

“What are you talking about?”

“Well… I haven’t seen Joonie or Cheondoong all day,” he said slowly. “Have you?”

G.O. just stared at him with disbelief. “Are you… I…” He shook his head. “That’s ridiculous! What is wrong with-Oh! Shh, shh! Something’s happening!” He leaned in again and Mir rushed back over, pressing the side of face into the door.

“No! No!” Seungho cried out desperately. “It can’t be over so soon! There’s gotta be more!” He rose off the bed, whimpering. “I don’t want this sweet ecstasy to end! Wait! Wait! I know what to do!” He ran to the door and yanked it open before the other two had a chance to move. They stumbled forward, Mir almost falling over before they both straightened up and gave Seungho identical sheepish looks. Seungho narrowed his eyes, looking back and forth from one to the other suspiciously. “What are you guys doing?”

“Uh…nothing,” G.O. responded quickly, maintaining eye contact despite the guilty look on his face.

Mir stared at him and cleared his throat. “Ah… hyung? You’ve got… ah…on your chin…” he tapped his own chin with a finger and bit his lip to keep from laughing.

“What?” Seungho touched a finger to the white liquid dripping off his chin and blushed. “Oh.” He wiped it off and glanced into the room behind him before quickly stepping out into the hall and shutting the door. G.O. and Mir tried to peer in when he turned but weren’t able to see anything. “Um… I ran out of… something. I have to go to the store.”

Mir opened his mouth in a silent Oh, sticking his hand in his pocket to fish around for the he always carried (just in case). “It’s cool. My dad always says a young man needs to be prepared for anything. Even though it’s not a decision to be made lightly, things happen and you should always have the proper prote-“

“I’m out of cookies!” Seungho announced tragically, cutting Mir off mid-speech. “I found this little bakery totally by accident and decided to try them out. Oh my god you guys, they were so good, you have no idea! I can’t believe I ate them all so fast! I have to go buy more cookies before the bakery closes!”

Mir removed his hand from his pocket slowly. He and G.O. turned to exchange confused looks. “Cookies?”

“You were eating cookies?!” G.O. could not believe that all the salacious noises that had been coming from Seungho’s room had just been him eating cookies all along.

Seungho ignored their incredulous questions and moved past them, walking quickly down the hall muttering to himself. “And milk. I need more milk. Oh god, they were so good with milk! And I spilled half of it. I can’t believe I did that. I’m gonna have to do laundry later…” He continued talking to himself all the way out the front door.

As he disappeared out of the dorm, G.O. opened his bedroom door and the two stared in disbelief at the empty cookie bag sitting on the bed surrounded by crumbs, a small empty container of milk lying next to it.

“Cookies.” G.O. repeated, rolling his eyes. “He was practically having an over some cookies?”

Mir scrunched up his nose and pouted. “I want cookies,” he muttered like a little kid.

“Really? Really?!” G.O.’s face went deadpan and he shook his head. “You have issues,” he muttered as he closed the door and walked off. “You both have issues.”

Mir stood outside Seungho’s room for a second, watching G.O. leave and continuing to pout before randomly bursting to life again and tearing off down the hall at top speed, shouting at the top of his lungs. “SEUNGHO-HYUNG! WAIT FOR ME! I WANT COOKIES, TOO!!!”

As the door slammed hard and echoed throughout the dorm, G.O. sighed. “Serious, serious issues…”