Reference Chapter

Two Faced

A/N - I know a lot of you were confused and you all have questions. So as promised in the earlier chapter, this is the reference chapter. If you ask questions by PM-ing me or by the comment section below, I will answer here and in your comment or PM.

1) Luna does have a twin sister and an older brother. I do not know her older brother's name so I put in a random name. However, Luna's twin sister's name is 'Park Jin Young' and Luna's real name is 'Park Sun Young'. Luna and her twin are not identical however. No, Luna does not have a step mother and all other family related stuff are not real. Only her brother and sister are.

2) All locations are also real, except for the benches Onew and Luna fell asleep on and Red Coral Villa and the locations in Busan. Namu Guneul and Myeongdong Gyeoja are real and amazing places that I have never visited. I do not know the exact location of the police station, but there we go. The apartment complex in Godeok where Luna stays is real and the rides I have mentioned in Lotte World are also real and yes, 'The French Revolution' does take a picture of you.

3) All food that is mentioned is real. And no, I have never tasted Kalgaksu or mandu, though I want to.

4) Kim Min Jong's 'Kind Love' and Park Mi Kyung's 'Eve's Warning' were some of the best old school Kpop songs by solo artists. At least allkpop says so.

5) Kite Corporation does not exist.

6) For those of you who did not understand, Lee Moon and Julie Park figured out before hand that it was Luna and they figured out Onew knew her. Their plan was from the very beginning was to use Onew to kill Luna. Julie Park was a smart woman, she knew if she relayed exactly what the threats were, Onew would dig around her past. So she didn't tell him about the phone call fully and she supposedly burned the letter because she was frightened. She knew it was Luna from the beginning. She had Lee Moon dig around Luna for her and discovered Luna and Onew's relationship. So she knew that if Luna was threatened with Onew, Luna would do whatever she was told to do. Brilliant actress Julie Park was, don't you think?

7) Also, to those who don't know what MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) is yet. It is a disorder where a person can imagine and behave like a certain person at one moment and then can behave like another person the next moment. It is a disorder that develops because of extreme trauma, which I think you realize is the reason Luna has it. Luna only had two identities, that of her sister and herself.

8) Yes, this was inspired by 'A Tale of Two Sisters'.

9) The background is Myeong-dong, for those who were curious.

10) The picture Onew saw in the old house was the family picture he commented on in Julie Park's house.

11) Below are pictures of Luna, her sister and her best friend. Her sister is the prettier one (no offense to her friend). There is also a picture of Luna with Kim Kyu Jong and her brother who is dressed in the army clothes:

      

12) Lee Dasom was who I envisioned as Lily:

Carrots and Horses~