Reach : 2

You Are Within My Reach

 

Kris was staring at Ana's black silk hair all day long."Hey An-" He was about to greet Ana then the bell rang.Kris facepalmed 'And here I was about to greet her' He thought.

Lay stood up and spoke "Babe,come on let's go home..Maybe my mom is cooking something special today..Come on.." As he held Ana's hand.

"Mm." Ana nodded. 

Lay walked away and Ana followed his lead since Lay was holding her hand tightly.

"Hey Tao...Are they going out or something?What the heck man.." Kris said pissed off.

"Huh?Um..I don't think so..It's just that they live together and they have been together since they were children..Lay is just over-protective of Ana..And dude..Why are you so pissed off?You like her or something?" Tao raised his eyebrows and smirked cheesily.

Kris coughed and chuckled."Huh?We don't even know each other..Well..Whatever..I'm goin' home" Kris commented,walked away as he raised his hand which is a wave and it was pretty cool.

"Lol that guy.." Tao shook his head,packed his things went home.

 

 

Ana went out from the bath,walked to her room and found Lay sitting on her bed shirtless with a towel hanging on his neck and drinking water from Ana's bottle which he got from the table.

Ana yelped. "Lay!!..What are you doing here..?Good thing I wore my pajamas at the toilet just now..And put some clothes on you are going to catch a cold!" She scolded like a mother.

"Ahhhh~~If I'm indisposed my Ana babe will take care of me right??That would be lovely..Then I don't mind catching a cold.." He said sarcastically.

"Lay...What's wrong with you today?Are you okay?You've been acting so weird since the new guy came into our class..Or is it because I did something you don't like??" Ana sat next to lay and gestured him.

'God...Just..Why can't you understand my feelings for you?!Urgh!' Lay scolded in his mind.

"Lay...?" Ana looked up at Lay and their eyes met.

'Oh no..She's too cute..' Lay hid his blush and asked Ana "Ana..How do I smell like?" He asked while smirking.

"Hmm.." Ana leaned closer as she sniffs Lay's body. "Lay smells very nice..I love Lay's smell.." Ana revealed.

Lay was speechless and silent.His heart skipped a beat and he was blushing to the tip of his ears.His face was so hot that he thought he was boiling in hot water.

"E-eh!L-Lay are you alright?!You're red!I told you to put some clothes on!" Ana rebuked.

'God damn it I can't take it anymore.' Lay complained in his head as he pinned down both Ana's hand.

"Ouch Lay!That hurts!What is the matter with you?!Let go of me..Lay it hurts!" She demanded.

"Now now babe...Isn't that your fault?Who asked you to seduce me with that hot looks of yours?" Lay was uncontrollable.He was untamed and he can't do anything about it.He can't take it anymore and his burning desires were revealed.

"Wh-what the?!Who seduced you?!You were the one who asked me to tell you what scent you have!" She was scared,she can barely even catch her breath.

Lay bit Ana's ear and Ana's clavicle. "You smell like strawberries babe...It .." Lay whispered to Ana's ear then he bit his lips.

"Lay!" Ana coughed,can't breathe."S-stop.." Ana's cough got louder as she gasped for air.

Lay got a grip of himself and discovered what he did to Ana " Wh-what..." He glanced at Ana and then himself and his hands. "Ana I'm so s-sorry..-I d-didn't mean to..." He stuttered.

"Itsok-kay..." The sound of Ana wheezing and the guilty feeling that Lay is facing because of his dirty deeds..Made the air tenser and heavier.

//Flashback//

The sound of children laughing happily echoed and the sound of birds chirping were melodious.

"Lay!!Come and catch me!!" A girl giggled happily as she ran and ran with her dark hair flowing in mid air.

"I'm coming Ana!" As Lay chased Ana.

Then suddenly 'BUMP!' the sound of Ana,who fell onto the ground coughing,wheezing and who gasped for air.

"Ana!!!!" Lay helped her up. "Ana stay with me!!" Lay cried as Ana fell unconscious.

-At the hospital-

Ana coughed."L-Lay..?A-auntie..?Where am I?.." Ana asked innocently.

"You are in the hospital honey,please don't play too much or overexert yourself dear...You know yourself that you have a heart failure..You are lucky to survive..Please don't make us worry anymore..And Lay..Take care of Ana properly please..Be responsible.." Lay's Mother scolded,softly with a gentle voice.

"Yes mother.." Lay agreed with a sad face.

"Don't worry Lay..I'll love you until the end..And I'll take care of you too..So don't worry..Kay??" Ana encouraged Lay with cute and reassuring face.Lay couldn't do anything but smile and blush.

//End of Flashback//

"I'm so sorry Ana..I...I.." Lay couldn't say anything more.

"Lay..Itsokay..Just don't do that again okay?I thought you were going to kill me or something.."

Lay sighed.'She still doesn't get it that I like her...Such an airhead..Well..That's what I like about her..' Lay thought and smiled.

"Come on Lay,let's go to sleep..I'm sleepy..And my body hurts..Plus tomorrow we have school.." She offered as she laid down her head on her fluffy pllow.

"Sure babe..Good Night.." Lay spoke gently,kissed Ana's forehead and they both fell into a deep sleep with sweet dreams.