Reach : 1

You Are Within My Reach

*DING DONG DING DONG*

Saint High School's bell rang.

Announcement:Students please get back to your classes immediately.

All the students groaned and went back to their respective classes.

"Anaaaa~~~Guess who??~~" Lay sang out of tune while covering Ana's eyes with his large warm hands

Ana giggled weakly. "Lay..Of course I know it's you,you idiot." She said as she removes Lay's hands gently.

"Ana are you okay babe?Have you been resting properly?" He worried.

"Urgh look at that Ana .She's so disgusting.Why is Lay approaching such a dull girl like her?We're so much more prettier" The other girls gossipped.

"Lay I'm fine..And stop calling me babe...The other girls will misunderstand.." She looked away sadly.

"Ana..Just ignore those girls..They are just jealous of you because you're prettier than them.." Lay encouraged Ana with his sweet words.'It's true.It's true that Ana is the prettiest girl I've ever met.'Lay thought.'Her beautiful black hair and brown eyes.Fair skin and gentle voice..It's just that she looks pale and weak because of certain reasons..I've always loved Ana..We're childhood friends and I've been taking care of her since her parents died in an accident.She lives with me,eats with me and everything' He thought again.

 

 

"Be in your seats." The teacher said in a monotonous voice. "There's a new student and he'll be placed here for his class..Thus,you all shall be friends with him." The teacher explained.

"New student?" "A guy???" "A girl??" "Where from?" "Why our class?" Questions flew in the classroom.

"Silence!" The teacher scolded and everybody shut up. "Come in." The pedagogue said.

A tall,blonde 17 year-old looking boy walked in with this charismatic aura surrounding him.Bright as the sun,as if there were roses around him when he came in.

"Hey.I'm Kris.17 and I'm from Canada.I attended this school because my family moved to a new house which is just near here.Glad to meet you ladies and gentleman." He said with a deep,cold yet warm for the heart voice.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!OMG!!!!!KYAAAAAA!!!!!" The girls squealed with delight.There were red hearts on their eyes and some of them even nosebleed.

'Just as I thought.All the girls are the ing same..They love guys because their ho-' Kris said in his mind but was cut off because he saw a girl that did not react like the others,and that girl is Ana. 'Hmmmm...Interesting..' He thought as he smiled smugly.

"HEY HEY HEY!Hold your horses peeps!!!" A guy with y lips sauntered to the front. "I'm Tao,What's up?" he offered a handshake to Kris.

"Hey.Sup' Tao" Kris greeted and shook Tao's hand.

"C'mon sit with me" Tao offered.

"Where are you sitting?" Kris asked.

"There..Behind the cute looking guy(Lay) and that pale girl(Ana)." He pointed out.

"Ah...Sure.." Kris said as he followed Tao to their seats. "Jackpot..Now I can talk to that weird girl.." He whispered to himself.

"Did you say something Kris?" Tao queried.

"Nope..Nothing at all..I was just wondering why are you so friendly to me.." He lied.

"Oh,LOL okay.." He chuckled.

They both sat at their chairs and Kris stared at Ana from the behind all day long.

'I sense a bad feeling from this guy..' Lay visualized.