Let Go

Shattered into Pieces

I’m still here working non-stop just to forget BaekHyun, it’s been 4 months turning five since he had a relationship with our SunBae, but I guess he is not calling her that anymore.

He keeps smiling every time that she is there and I don’t know sometimes the couple are disappearing to God only knows where.

I’m still cast in the “roommate” and I think God sometimes when I have to filmed because I don’t have to see him at night and talk about his great girlfriend before we go to sleep. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate TaeYeon Noona but sometimes I wish that she never exist or something.

“Chanyeol, you are zoning out again” said the PD when we are having briefing for the show.

“I’m sorry, I’m just tired” I smile and they got surprised for the thing that I don’t know.

“that’s the first time that you said that you are tired”

“leave the kid alone” said someone in the cast but I don’t bothered to look who.

It’s been a while that we…now 11 members gathered to practice on stage and I’m trying to look comfortable even if I’m not. I just wish that Kris is here to comfort me, yes he knows and only he but now I don’t know who’s going to be there for me.

“hyung” someone call me and it’s Kyungsoo. His eyes are full of concerned looking at me.

“mwo?” I asked

“are you okay? You seem so sad?” he asked. I don’t know but I feel happy that he asked that, at least someone aside from Kris know how to read me.

“I’m fine D.O” I said

“I know you’re not” he said and pat my shoulder although he is reaching my height.

“I know how it feels” he smiled

“like what?” I pretend

“about Baekhyun hyung and Taeyeon Sunbae”

“what about them?” I still tried to pretend, thanks to the years of learning how to act.

“you love Baekhyun Hyung” he whispered.

“D.O, how did you know?” I asked.

“I just kinda figure out” he left.

We are practicing and for some reason Baekhyun keeps approaching me during breaks but I avoid him instead I’m going beside D.O or Suho Hyung.

I guess I have to let Baekhyun go now and move on.

“ChanYeol hyung, if you need someone to talk to I’m here” said D.O and left.