Hotel Nights (Reflections)

G Dragon's Lust

G Dragon stood near the window, staring out as the snow fell lightly to ground several stories below. He wore simply a silk robe of a dark red, and slippers. The suite was immaculate, and as he looked backwards in his memory, he thought of how he came to this moment. It was all thanks to the greatest man he knew. TOP. He whispered the name with a long sigh, remembering his loyal friend. No…TOP was more than his friend…he was…At that moment, GD was distracted as a pair of arms wrapped him in a gentle embrace, and a tongue his cheek from behind.

 

“Come to bed, love,” The person said, and GD turned around, looking into the beautiful eyes of the person he was spending the vacation with. He reached up, caressing the cheeks of the beautiful, wonderful person he had married two years prior. Chaerin was his wife, and it was all thanks to TOP. Four years ago, in 2015, the two groups had been on a joint tour, and GD, TOP, CL, and Taeyang were all having dinner one night after a show.

 

For some reason, GD couldn’t take his eyes off of the woman for very long that evening. Her long blonde hair stirred something in him. He kept his composure, though, because he knew TOP fancied her. GD got up to wash his face, and while in the washroom, he looked up as the door opened. It was TOP. They looked each other in the eye, and TOP smiled.

 

“You like her, mate?” TOP asked, stepping towards a sink to wash his face as well.

“Is it that obvious?” GD answered with a sigh, looking away from the man who was like his brother.

“You’ve eaten half of your food, and hardly looked away from her,” TOP replied, turning to GD while drying his face with a towel. “She’s a beautiful woman, man, and very personable.”

 

GD didn’t say anything. TOP brought on a serious look.

“Go for it bro,” TOP said, putting his hand on GD’s shoulder.

 

Walking back to the table, TOP gave Taeyang a look, and then jerked his head, motioning for him to follow him. GD and CL were alone. He looked at her, taking in her amazing beauty.

“Oh…why did they leave?” CL asks, looking at them as they exit, then back at GD.

“Chaerin…I…” GD stammered. CL got up and came around the table and sat next to GD, pressing her body against his; her skin was kind of cold, he noticed.

 

“Yes?” She said while reaching over to pull her plate to her. She was finishing her penne, broccoli and shrimp dish. GD breathed in deep, and then exhaled softly.

“Chaerin…I want…your .” GD said, feeling accomplished. CL’s eyes went wide and she dropped her chopsticks. She turned, looking at him, shocked.

 

“Ha, you’re funny, friend,” CL said with a smile, but her hand shook lightly as she reached for her fork, and her eyes were wider than normal as she averted her eyes away from his gaze. “Oi, did you ask them to leave just so you could say that?”

 

He shook his head. CL was leaning away from him, reaching around the table, and as he dropped his gaze below the tabletop, he saw her soft, sweet, graceful legs, and he could stop himself. Before he was even fully aware of it, GD had begun caressing Chaerin’s in thigh. She stopped and looked at him, his eyes shut and his mouth slightly open as he breathed deeply. He gasped and his eye shop open, however, when she put her hand on his crotch, and pressed down on his fandom famous bulge.