Fans

Fans

I love you but do you know me.

Fans say they love their idols but do they know all their secrets, all their imperfections or the real them.

It's sad if you think about it. They don't even know of your existence but there's always that little bit of hope that lingers in every fans heart.

Fans never know the real person, idols are expected to be above normal people. People who smile even if they feel like their whole world has collapsed or people who have to pretend to be someone they aren't. Being in a world where everything is controlled with no escape. Behind those smiles can be a hurt person just like you and me. Someone with feelings and emotions, those comments ,those scandals or those rumours they are constantly under criticism and hate.

A fan that stands by the idol through all rough and happy times. A fan is someone who is dedicated to someone who they think is amazing someone they can look up to. 

Fans are what keep an idol standing on that stage on their dream. Every fan is important but it's also these so called fans that can hurt the idols the most. One wrong move can change an idols life forever even if the move was for their own happiness.

Through all hardships it will only be the real fans left to support them. Fans will come and go but no matter what don't say things that you know would hurt you if that was said to you. 

Kpop idols chose the music career to do what they love to sing , to dance and be on a stage. They try their hardest to perform their best and make sure the fans are always happy. Every smile, every laugh, every cheer are all seen and appreciated by these idols.