Pizza for Two

Pizza for Two - Taemin
Punching in each letter slowly, your fingers tiredly hit the enter button, hearing the chime to let you inside, you twisted the handle and let yourself in. Slowly closing the door behind you, you slid your feet out of your heels, a relieved sigh slid from your lips as you bent down and picked up your shoes. Placing one foot in front of the other, you slowly moved across the living room and over to the hallway that lead to your bedroom.

Pushing the slightly closed bedroom door open, your shoulders rolled forward stretching your sore muscles as you walked over to the white covered bed that looked like a cloud.

Sitting down on the bed, you dropped your shoes over the edge, hearing them hit the carpet with a thud, you closed your eyes and leaned over your knees. Holding your phone between your hands, you busied yourself with trying to keep up on everything else in your life outside of work.

A soft knock on the door frame pulled your eyes away from the screen of your phone a few minutes later. Looking up and over to the doorway, you instantly smile.

"Hey, how is my handsome husband?" You question him, letting your screen go dark on your phone as he shuffles over and takes a seat next to you.

"Tired" He replied as the mattress dipped to accommodate his weight. Turning his head to look at you, he wraps his arm around your waist and moved himself closer to you, "How is my beautiful wife?"

A smile gently pulled your lips while his lips delicately were placed on your cheek, while his thumb gently rubbed your side.

"Tired as well, but glad to be home" You lift your hand and rest it on the side of his face, his beautiful brown eyes looked up at you as you got a smile out of him.

"Let me make dinner tonight and you can take a nice relaxing shower" He trailed his kisses from your temple down to your ear as he kissed your earring gently.

"If you say so" You hummed softly, letting your eyes flutter closed while your hand rested on his thigh.

"I do. Go get into some comfy clothes after your shower and dinner will be all ready" He reassured you before he stood up and walked into the closet, quickly changing into some warm up pants and a t shirt. Winking at you, he ran his finger through his hair while walking towards the doorway. Trotting to the kitchen, he opened the fridge as he tried to see what he could make for you and him.

Shaking your head at how adorable your husband was, you stood up and gathered a loose tank top and some of your black warm up pants before you walked into the bathroom.

Turning on the warm water, you let the steam rise from the shower head, filling up the room with hot air. Undressing yourself, you stepped into the warm shower.

Meanwhile Taemin was already working on the meal, cooking some noddles that he found in the pantry. Washing an apple, he carefully used the apple cutter and pushed down on the counter as the cutter made the perfect slices for the two of you. Moving to grab the plates, he laid out the place mats and filled two glasses up with ice and then water so it would be nice and cold when you got out of the warm shower. 

Stirring the noddles periodically, he set the timer to the instructions on the package as he heard the water turn off. Looking in the direction of the bedroom he heard the bathroom door creak open as he smiled brightly. Placing four apple slices on each plate, he looked around at the placement on the table as pride swelled in his heart.

Hearing the water hit the hot surface below, his attention was quickly taken by the noodles as he stirred them trying to cool down the boiling water.

Walking out of the bedroom, you pulled your wet hair over one shoulder as you looked around. Seeing him working at the stove, you heard the water spill onto the hot unit.

"Don’t burn yourself, please" You cooed while your eyes moved over to the simply set table, a single flower sat in a simple vase between the two plates. Pulling out a chair, you sat down in it while your finger tip gently drew on the condensation that accumulated on the outside of the glass.

"I won’t~ These noddles are just being stubborn" He looked over his shoulder at you. Chuckling at his cute words you nodded your head while you set your water back down on the place mat.

A few minutes went by as you watched Taemin cook the noodles, draining them and adding in the spices, he stirred the noodles happily. Grabbing a hot pad, he carried the pot over to the table as he set the hot pot between the two of you.

"I hope you like it" He smiles happily as you smile up at him. Taking your chopsticks, you lifted some noodles up and blew on them gently to cool them off before you placed them in your mouth.

"Do you like it?" Taemin hung on your every word as he sat down and tasted it for himself. "Ewwwww" He stuck out his tongue and lifted up his water glass to his lips before he gulped some water down.

"Mianhae _______ I thought I could make something nice for you." He hung his head low as you choked down the hard noodles.

"Taemin, it is okay, you tried your hardest and that is what matters" You leaned over the table and kissed his cheek gently. Nodding his head sadly, you wrapped your arm around his waist and rubbed his arm gently with your fingers.

"How about you make us breakfast in the morning and we order take out tonight" You offered, petting his hair gently.

"Really? You want to trust me with food after tonight?" He questioned you, turning his head to you.

"You can even choose what we have tonight" You whispered before pressing your lips in his hair, nodding your head gently afterwards.

"Then tomorrow morning get ready to eat something divine!" He happily beamed as his arms wrapped around you tightly. "Can we have pizza?"

"Its up to you" You smiled as his arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you onto his lap.

Once the pizza arrived the two of you still had your dinner for two. Just a little different plans than he had in mind.