Chapter 3

I Am A Man

the red ones is your thought, and the blue one is Doojoon's.

"You like Junhyung, don't you?"

"Huh??" not sure about what you heard just now.

"Do you like Junhyung?" Dujun repeat his question as he tittled his head to your direction. Hesitated.

You shocked that question could out of his mouth.

*Am i so obvious? How could he asked me that?*

"Yah, of course I like him." You answered without looking at him.

there's a silent between you two. "You won't be bestfriend with someone you don't like, do you?"

"Yeah, haha, a silly question of mine." he said  as he look into the sky again.

"No stars, eh."

"hmm...I think it's going to..."

"RAIN!!" you two shouted as the rain pouring. Doojoon grabs your wrist and run looking for a shelter. You two stop in an closed flower shop. Suddenly you laugh at yourself.

“Wae? Are you crazy or something” Doojoon said as he ruffle his hair trying to make his bang stand up again.

“It’s funny.” You still laughing at yourself.

“aish, this girl, which side is funny. We’re all wet.”

“You, you’re funny, your hair” you giggling

“yah!” he said as he ruffle your hair.

The two of you stay there for a while waiting for the rain to stop, but it’s getting heavier.

“Doojoon-ah, thank you” you broke the silent.

“For what?”

*For accompanying me, for being here with me*

“For being funny, that hair.”

“Aish...” he glared at you, “Should we go home now? I think the rain won’t stop soon, unless you want to sleep here.” He continoued.

“We better run fast to that bus stop ______-ah. You have to run whan i said three, okay.And i’ll take you home” He suggest, make an strategy. You chuckled at his words.

“Why should we run fast? We’re already wet. Ahh...it’s gonna be a romantic scene if you had your jacket to cover us from the rain.”

“Ahh...you’re such drama queen, huh?”

“Isn’t it what every girl wants?” You asked innocently.

“Ahh come on!” He said as he grab your wrist again to that bus stop.

“Aaaaaak you haven’t said three yeeeeet” you scream behind him. He smiling like a fool looking at your behavior.

***

You and Doojoon finally arrived at your apartment. You’re looking for the key and open the door.

“Come,”

“Ahh...better i go home right now”

“With that wet clothes? You could get a cold. Come, i guess I still have some of Junhyung’s clothes here.” Doojoon frowned hearing your words.

*What? She has Junhyung clothes in her apartment? He ever slept over in her apartment? Of course he does*

“Yah, how long you will stand there, come, I won’t you, don’t scare with ahjussi, come come.” He smiles slightly and comes follow you in without a word.

“here, I’ll come with some dry clothes for you.” You said handing him towel.

After a while you come out from your room wearing dry baggy clothes and sweat pants and comfortable clothes and bring him some of Junhyung’s clothes you think will fit him.

“Go change, the bathroom is over there, I’m gonna make you hot chocolate.” You said as you walked into the kitchen. He still doens’t said a word.

You put the hot chocolate on the table in front of you and sit comfortably in your lovely couch waiting Doojoon come out. Slowly you falling asleep.

Doojoon come out from the bathroom with towel around his neck. He found you sleeping in the couch and  two cups of not really hot chocolate. He looks down at your face. A smile form in his face. “_____-ah, _____-ah” he said trying to wake you up but you don’t show any sign. He poke your forehead.

“Omo, it’s hot.” He shocked. He put his hand tou your forehead and cheek then your neck. They’re damn hot. You get a cold.

“______-ah, are you okay?” he asked again but no answered.

He pick you up with bridal style into your room and put you on your bed. Put the blanket over you till your neck. He runs to the kitchen and back with a cold towel and put it in your forehead.

“Aish, she’s the one who told me to not get a cold but she’s the one who get it” he mumbles at his self.

*What should I now? Should I stay? I can’t leave her alone while she’s sick...arrghh should I call Junhyung?*