She Will Be Loved

She Will Be Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She Will Be Loved

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara drove her way from her house to YG Building right after she had read the news all over the internet.

 

 

 

It was about her friend’s past. Something that was part of her history that had been forcedly buried deep down. It was something that caused her so much pain to the point it even traumatized her, scarred her. Certainly, it was something that needed not to be brought up nor be remembered because for sure it would just revive the already healed wounds.

 

 

Soon, Dara arrived and stepped down from her car after she parked it in front of the building. She stormed through the halls and in a couple of minutes she reached her destined floor.

 

 

As expected, a crowd was hustled in front of a certain rehearsing room.

 

 

Her pace slowed down as she approached them. They began to notice her presence and bowed at her. She bowed back at them.

 

 

“Dara-unnie…” one of the trainees whispered as she looked at her with sad eyes then shifted her glance to the closed door.

 

 

Dara nodded in understanding. She looked around and saw that everyone looked at her with the same way. Their eyes all mirrored grief and worry.

 

 

“How long has she been there?” she asked as she just stared at the closed door.

 

 

“She’d been there since early this morning, right after the moment the news sprung up. She was crying when she ran through the halls.”   Another trainee replied.

 

 

“Nobody else dared to enter but Hyunsuk sungsaengnim. We honestly don’t know how to comfort her. Please help her, Dara sunbae.” Hanbin spoke worriedly.

 

 

Dara sighed. “Thank you for your concern. Let’s just pray that everything will be fine soon. Nae? Let’s all be strong for Bommie-ah.”

 

 

They all nodded in response.

 

 

“I’ll go check on her.” Dara declared and they all stepped aside to let her through.

 

 

Dara grabbed the knob, to her surprise it was open. She pushed the door slowly and was welcomed by the darkness. All the lights were off.

 

 

Dara went in and closed the door quietly.

 

 

She heard sobs coming from the farthest corner. Her heart broke instantly.

 

 

Dara tried to reach for the light switches and lit up one bulb. When light shone across the room, she found Bom hugging her knees and was curled into a ball in the corner. She was facing down, her hair covering her face.

 

 

She quickly ran to her side and embraced her in her arms.

 

 

“Bommie-ah…”

 

 

Bom’s cried went louder and Dara couldn’t help but tear up as well.

 

 

She had never seen Bom in this kind of state. For the years that they’ve known each other, Bom was always the most cheerful and most energetic one. She was strong. And it was Dara who used to cry a lot making Bom responsible to console her.

 

 

 

So seeing her friend vulnerable like this broke her heart into pieces.

 

 

Dara tried to soothe her back as she continued sobbing in her arms, “I didn’t know, Dara..I didn’t know…I’m not a d-..drug..dealer..or smuggler…Dara..please believe me” she cried and hugged Dara tightly.

 

 

“Shhh…I know, I know…” Dara took her face in her hands and looked to her puffy red eyes directly.

 

 

“You’re a good person…I believe in you. We believe you.” she said each word sincerely but Bom couldn’t just stop crying.

 

 

Bom pulled herself from Dara and sat against the wall. Dara sat across her and kept Bom’s hands in her hold.

 

 

“No, they don’t. They’d hate me forever, Dara. Oh my god, they think I’m a bad person” she muttered hysterically, her hands trembling in Dara’s grasp.

 

 

Dara tries her best to calm her down, holding her hands tighter. But she pulled her hands away as they shook violently in mid air.

 

 

Dara’s eyes widened at the gesture.

 

 

“I’m terrible…they hate me…they’d hate 2NE1 …oh my god….I didn’t mean to…I’m so sorry…Dara..please don’t hate me...oh my god…I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry...please..I saw her die…and I couldn’t take it and..and…oh my god…please…” she mumbled frantically as another round of tears flowed down her eyes. Her entire body shaking and Dara immediately gathered her back in her arms.

 

 

Dara panicked as she saw her friend break down right in front of her eyes.

 

 

“Bommie…shhh...please don’t think that…please, please..” Dara could only say and hugged her tighter.

 

 

“You’re not a bad person. It’s all a misunderstanding. We believe in you, because we know who you truly are. Please don’t cry anymore. It’s all going to be fine—“

 

 

“NO!!!!” Bom suddenly shouted and pushed Dara with much force causing her to stumble down on the floor.

 

 

Bom stood up and ran to the door, leaving Dara behind. Dara was shocked but she just let her run away and watched her leave. She knew she’d not go far away. She actually knew where exactly she would head to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sat up from her fall but didn’t go after Bom anymore. But that doesn’t mean she stopped caring. She still did, and she cared about her a lot. She cared and she understood.

 

 

She knew Bom was in a miserable state.

 

 

What was happening felt like a forgotten nightmare resurfacing, coming back to life  and making Bom feel vulnerable than ever.

 

 

Dara picked her phone from her pocket and pressed speed dial.

 

 

Not more than two rings, the call was answered.

 

 

 

“Babe?” a man’s voice spoke was heard, with some other guy voices in the background.

 

 

“Jiyong-ah...” Dara voiced softly.

 

 

He immediately noticed her gloomy tone.

 

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked worriedly as he stepped on the breaks.

 

 

He just had lunch with the boys and they were about to head to another restaurant to grab some coffee.

 

 

“I’m fine, don’t worry. Is Top with you?” she asked which of course made him curious why she was looking for him.

 

 

Jiyong looked to his side before uncertainly replying, “Uh, yes. Why are you looking for him?” a tinge of jealousy quite obvious in his tone.

 

 

 

“It’s about Bommie.” She said and he instantly understood what it was about.

 

 

“I got it. Don’t worry. I’ll tell him right away.” He assured and smiled even though she wouldn’t see.

 

 

“Thank you, Ji.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter