Final

Sound of Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We meet again after a long time, at the exact same place we met for the first time, underneath this huge willow tree, in this garden of boon.





Filled with nostalgia, I reminsce our memories together and let me remind them to you too if you might have forgot, of how we first met and became friends, or how we fought for the most trivial things, of how you confessed to me and I broke your heart; but also let me bring to your knowledge of how much I regret that day and hate myself on your behalf.





Me, I am Jessica Jung, the person you said you loved the most, although who never deserved your love and was too naive to let you go.





This is how our story begun when I had once lost myself, in this orchard then I met you who brought me back to my destination. We bid each other goodbye only to be brought back together by fate. Soon a sweet relation of friendship develped followed by blooming love. Then we walked hand in hand down the aisle of the nuptial.





Our relationship grew stronger every second, that's what we thought, but soon the dark clouds engulfed throughout when the revellations were finally made.





It was not for love that I married her, but greed that forced me to do so and soon she found out this truth and also how I cheated her and that was the end to our relationship as she soon left me and went away.





Soon news came that you died of a terminal illness and alas I wish I didn't remain silent and told you how I had truly fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter