After Story .

Bet: Make-Up Test .

Youngmi's POV

Students For Make-Up Tests:

Kim Yeshim.       2B

Lee Bongju.        2C

Sung Miya.         2B

Lee Byunghun.  2B

*Oh yeah, he didn't pass the last test!*

'Byunghun oppa, you have to go.' I said, emphasizing on the 'have' word.

'I'm not going.' He said as he walked away, cooly.

'Oppa! Please! If you don't go, we can't move on to third year together!' I said, tugging on his shirt. 

He hesitated, 'Fine. I'll go. But only in one condition. You have to give me something I want.' 

Without thinking, 'Okay! Anything you want!' 

*****

*He really did go.*  

I was watching him from outside through the window. He was sitting rebelliously but still he went for the class.  Oh, I'm such a happy girlfriend! This way, we can graduate together! 

Oh wait. The thing. What's the thing he want from me?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't tell me! Th-that?! Considering he was such a playboy last time... 

*****

'Hey, Youngmi-ah. What are you spacing about?' 

I . Couldn't . Sleep . At . All. 

My mind keeps on thinking about the thing that he wants. 

I can't.

I'm getting dizzy. 

Before I knew it, I fainted. 

A few hours later. 

I opened my eyes and wake up to a white ceiling. I looked around and saw Byunghun sleeping. My lips curved into a smile.  His hand moved a little.

'Youngmi?' He rubbed hie eyes. 'Youngmi-ah! You're awake!' 

I was about to answer him but suddenly I remembered something. If he was here then that means he didn't go for his make-up test! 

'You didn't go for your make-up test?!' I asked. 

'No...' He looked away. 

'Why didn't you go?! You should-' 

'How can I leave you here?' He said, looking into my eyes. 

I couldn't argue to that. True, I was selfish and I want him to stay here with me. 

'What is that thing you want from me?' I asked. 

'A kiss from you.' He replied. 

.

.

.

.

.

'We-well, I was always the one initiating it so yea...' He rubbed the back of his neck. I chuckled. 

'Don't laugh!'

'S-sorry! It's too cute!' I said.  He turned away. I could see him blushing from embarrassment. 

I cupped his head and gave him a light peck on his lips. 'I love you.' 

Lee Byunghun, you don't know how that kiss meant to me and how much that kiss is filled with my love for you. 

*****

I scanned his test papers to see his results that he had just gotten back earlier today. 

'98, 82, 91, 87...' I looked at him with my jaw dropped. 

He innocently looked at me, 'I never said I was stupid.'