CHAPTER 10

A MONTH WITH SHINEE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KEY P.O.V.

 After the photoshoot, we were so tired so we went to our rooms. I went to our room. Jonghyun and I are sharing the same room. I lied down on my bed when jonghyun went in and sat on the foot of my bed.

"Key ah." He said playing with the bed's covers. "What? Make it fast, I'm tired." I was surprised by what he then said. "I asked Jeahui on a date. It's her first date, ever. Where should I go? What should I do?"

I have never seen jonghyun nervous before. I mean, he has been nervous before but it was during a performance not a girl. Maybe he likes her.

"Wait." I sat up and took a pillow and hugged it. "Let me ask you something. Do you like her?" He was looking at me then looked away. "No I don't." He said.

"Oh. Yes you do." I went near him and sang "Jonghyun likes Jaehui. Jonghyun likes jaehui." "SHUT UP," he covered my mouth with both hands. He lossened it and said "yes, I do!" Ha knew it.

" okay I'm all ears." I said. "Just help me. What should I do? How should I treat her? Where should I take her." I gave out a sigh. Wow. In just three days he changed to this. Wow, just wow.

 "I know a good place. Just act cool. And text me. Oh, be careful ofpn the way. Just act natural. That'll do." I assured him.

He placed his elbow on his knees so I patted his back."its gonna be fine. Trust me." I assured him.

I went up and opened his closet. I got his gray pants out and my black polo. I tossed it on the bed. "Yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter